Hey Slav/pol/, why is Serbia such a trash country?

Hey Slav/pol/, why is Serbia such a trash country?

>lawful evil
explain

Ask Melania that..

okay user, show me where the mean bad lady touched you

bolan lang is ivel?
ukranian is

Because the world is a trash place

he right tho

>russia
>good
this shit is probably commie or a pro russian shill

Serbia is love. КOCOBO JE CPБИJA

>russia
>neutral good

ah yes

we are lawful good because we let niggers fuck our women

What flag does he speak?

>russia
>bad
kike shill

Ukraine is neutral evil if you check the unemployment, GDP and the corruption

>why is Serbia such a trash country?
because they are slavs.

FeelsLawfulGoodMan

>reading comprehension from zradoyob

chek is funny
POZOR
lol
in Russian it is a: big fucking shame
yes i know it means attention

It means "great shame" in Bulgarian as well
I kek'd quite hard when I saw those signs for the first time

Dear Serbia,

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why were you so willing to ignite World War 1?

Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Iran, Costa Rica and Northern Ireland?

Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV- but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

Why are you so shit?

Yours truly,
Fuck off

Its not.

Also he is right

Serbs tend to think that everyone else adopted their language even though they had made some adjustments themselves. They also seriously make fun of us for not using turkish words as much.

Says the actual kike shill

the real question here would be. how is croatia chaotic good???

>russia
>not former communist kikes
putin bot

>Polan
>Chaotic Evil

Russian poster detected