/eire/ thread. What are YOU doing to re-establish the real union?

/eire/ thread. What are YOU doing to re-establish the real union?

Also, any potatocucks going to the NP anti-abortion meeting?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Northern_Ireland#Ethnicity
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y1mBmkLaII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

start

forming

vanguards

>ulsters and micks killing each other endlessly while their countries get conquered by Mohammedans

what does this accomplish exactly?

>while their countries get conquered by Mohammedans

>N

>P

>kek

while you develop a people of peace problem, you'll kill each other.

really what was the point of killing off those british invaders when you are letting all of the muslim ones come and take over with no resistance

the eternal potato

This is a legitimate question

>when you are letting all of the muslim ones come and take over with no resistance

>Ireland letting in the muslims with no resistance

Irony is lost on brits

oi mick ye fookin slag

>sub human anglos and amerimutts believe Ireland is being over run by Muslims because the rest of europe is

Umm, sweetie? :^)

He's not wrong. I miss the days when we where at each others throats rather than all the poos and dunecoons doing it.
We're not over-run but we're not far behind. Let's not celebrate our 'yet to be realized' demise.

You're not wrong, it's just ironic hearing what he's saying coming from a brit.

Go on home British soldiers, go on home
Have you got no fucking homes of your own

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Northern_Ireland#Ethnicity

get cucked you muslamic occupied countries

We are far behind. There are sharia no go zones in london and at least 5% of england is Muslim. Its 1% here. Our birthrates are higher too and we actually have a culture. We are in a much better state a chara

Finnbro knows the craic

Our birth rate are higher for now. If that referendum passes we are dead. Simply dead as a nation.
I'm sure you know that the repeal is more than simply letting skanks take miles of cock consequence free but also to ensure that we are systematically breed out Muslims and sub 60 I.Q Somalians. The abortions sure as shit aren't for them but for the 'conscientious white' to gladly wipe themselves out and nearly ALL our political leaders are fervently supporting it.
We are on a knives edge right now and we will be as dead as a door knob if we let them repeal the 8th. And I think it will pass.

Serious question coming through: why does the whole world sit by and watch England rape Ireland for centuries and do nothing about it? As far as I know the UK still occupies northern ireland. If I was Irish that means the war isn't over, and every Englishman not actively opposing Irish independence is a combatant. Why is this not a commonly held value? Why is the IRA deemed as bad as muzzies in the public eye?

Not actively opposing Irish occupation*

how's the lads iv been looking to organize right wing meetings in cork city, i have about half a dozen people who are dying for some safe spaces for free banter if any of ye scamps like to come for some craic agus ceol we would love to have ye down

I'm actually quite skeptical about the repeal the 8th. It seems like it's aimed at mentally ill lefties and non Irish. Savita Halappanavar. I'm sure her case has happened to Irish women but it just so happens a non white needs the abortion and becomes the poster girl. Similar to planned parenthood in America. Aimed at crazies and African American communities. It's sinister but I'm confident most good Irish women won't abort their babies. It's a legal ethnic cleansing that will favor real Irish people in the long run. At least id hope so. Despite the observation. I'm totally against it for the same obvious reasons that it really is an attack on us, our country, people and not them. Deport so they can abort seems like a more logical solution than changing our constitution.

>implying Northern Protestants aren't potentially our best friends
We just let them wave their stupid flags and pretend to be freemasons and they'll be fine
Ireland has completely failed to notice the detrimental effects of diversity in other countries. If we distract everyone with integrating the protestants there'll be no time for a whole different group of illiterate religious fundamentalists.

Ireland's biggest collective psychological weakness is other countries' opinions of Ireland. That's why The Irish Times leapt with such enthusiasm on Savita.
>WE KILLED A VISITOR
>THE INDIANS ARE UPSET WITH US
>WE'RE SO AWFUL
We need Ben Shapiro to come and slap Katherine Zappone around on Prime Time. No opinion or position is acceptable in Ireland if it isn't backed up by a foreigner of some sort.

Id say the Irish are skeptical enough of foreigners and the hatred for the brits is easily transeferrable. We need to protect the 8th at all costs too

it's not looking good so far tbqhwy famalam

the west is awake
beidh gach rud ceart go leor

Where's Ceann?
Dodgy cunts

Anyone going to faragecon at the RDS on Saturday? I'm doing security so I'm going to have to take a bullet from Nigel when the Trots show up.

Northern Ireland:
White: Total 98.28%
Black: Total 0.20%
Asian: Total 1.06%

Republic of Ireland:
White: Total 92.4%
Black: Total 1.3%
Asian: Total 2.1%

Still laughing?

fuck off potato jews

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y1mBmkLaII

>Why is the IRA deemed as bad as muzzies in the public eye?

NI is like 99% white

Also Republic of Ireland: 45% polish

Hail The New Dawn, brother.

To be fair it's a very similar situation. Small portion of land is controlled, repressed, and killed with absolutely no political or economic benefit to the larger, oppressing nation. The entire motivation behind the oppression is tribalistic malice.

it was convenient for the IRA to pretend it's a similar situation because they got their weapons from Muammar Gaddafi
>implying you own anything more dangerous than a NERF gun