This season was so bad

I am only watching Little Witch Academia and Dragon Ball Super.

Eromanga sensei I dropped when it became a harem.
Berserk is bad.
Granblue is boring.
Bahamut suffers of bad writing.
DanMachi isn't about Bell, but instead a secondary character.

Two animes aren't nearly enough for my escapism.

I hope next season I will have better stuff to watch.

How can you recognize bad writing if you can't write?

Just saw next season:

Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ
New Game! 2
Owarimonogatari 2nd Season
Fate/Apocrypha

Next season is SAFE.

>didnt watch fag
>didnt watch twin angel
>didnt watch tsuki ga kirei
>didnt watch alice
stop being a casualfag

>watch six shows
>confused as to why everything sucks

>This season was so bad.
>I am only watching Little Witch Academia and Dragon Ball Super.
Well, no fucking wonder. Try actually watching anime one day.

this, the three best airing series are in this post.

But this is actually a good season.

Even the less universally appealing series like Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho or Seikaisuru Kado at least don't make me question why they were animated. They're still okay.

>I am only watching Little Witch Academia and Dragon Ball Super
Stopped reading there, thanks for letting us all know your opinion is worthless so early in the OP.

Wait til next season. Pic related to going to get a shit ton of attention, just watch.

Dragonball Super is bad as well.
The King's Avatar is the only good series this season imho

My Hero Academia is also good

Blame your shit taste.

Stop watching seasonal garbage and start watching shows you'll actually enjoy.

>Dragon Ball Super
>animes
Fuck off and kill yourself.

Yeah. Re-Creator and Kado are the only shows I'm still enjoying.

I loved Bahamut S1, S2 has an horrible FeMC
Little Witch Academia was boring and an horrible disappointment considering this shit is Yoshinari's directional debut (on TV), I dropped it pretty much
7Sins is QUALITY shit, and also pretty shit and don't give the figures justice
FAG was boring and QUALITY

Everything else is generic crap not worth even glancing at.

>monogatari
This crap still isn't over yet? Kizu is the only good thing after Bake.

I didn't finish anything from the Fall, a single show from Winter and have just been jumping around episodes between three shows I've already read the source material of this season. I've definitely fallen out of anime since the shows coming out recently just don't aren't doing it for me. I'm a little more hopeful for Summer, but who knows. Having nothing to watch made me realize that I need to branch out and pick up some new hobbies.

Nearly every show ever made was a seasonal show at some point.
Then again I guess your kind would be content with limiting yourselves to only watching obscure OVAs for that hipster cred anyway.

this season is bomb as shit go so many shows on the go, next season is dreadful

>Everything else is generic crap not worth even glancing at
Do people really think they're convincing anyone when they post this kind of crap? Just say you didn't bother with anything else and your opinion might retain at least some credibility.
Damn, he says it while enjoying Re:Creators too.

now while OVAs, specifically 80/90's OVA series, represent anime at its highest point, i think the point of that post was watch things you like as opposed to just watching things because they are on

Re-Creator as something going on about it. All the generic cgdct about some café don't. I watched enough anime to know what to expect after a quick synopsis and yes I won't bother with crap I already watched 100 times.
I don't give a fuck if I'm convincing anyone as well. I'm just stating my opinion. Fuck you.

Bait.

And how are you going to find out if you like something or not before watching it? Are you implying that it's impossible to enjoy shows before they're complete, or that people who watch shows as they are only do that out of some bizarre sense of duty?

PEOPLE KEEP TALKING ABOUT EROMANGA SENSEI, WAS IT ACTUALLY GOOD?

MY AUTISTIC SISTER

FUCK

>generic cgdct
There's literally only one this season. Also Re:Creators is generic chuuni crap. You clearly don't watch much anime and have no idea what's airing either.

>not mentioning SukaSuka
>not mentioning Uchouten Kazoku 2
You still have much to learn.

>Kakegurui
>Fate/Apocrypha
>Symphogear AXZ
>18if
>New Game! 2
Next season is barely better.

>He think Creator is chuuni
Haha, how cute

CGDCT or Isekai or magic school, it doesn't fucking matter, this season has nothing and you have shit tastes and no experience if you think otherwise.

>anime is now REAL
>not chuuni as fuck

>CGDCT or Isekai or magic school
In what kind of generic crap do you fit Uchouten or ID-0 or Alice for example? Since clearly they're more generic than Re:Creators or even Nanatsu according to you.

>Musekinin GalaxyTylor

how did i miss this one for next season, next season just went up a notch

Uchouten Kazoku is in a different league, it's a genuinely good show, not just "good because I like it".
I think SukaSuka is also above most other shows.

Wait what?

>Only watches the most popular anime
>Bitches about shit anime

This is honestly one of the most Sup Forums OPs I've ever witnessed. Every anime you posted is crossboarder shit.

first post best post

>lwa
>dbs
>animes
>this season sux guise
How are people giving you serious replies

>fag
what is that

not really, if anything it has lacked action and the characters are the best part, and there is only one edgelord, and the plot is moving to something interesting, granted that is slow as fuck

>Taking place in a very distant in future, the adventure begins when a boy meets a certain girl. The Pan Galaxy Republic has declined and so have many empires. This resulted to people in the galaxy being scattered. Living in the peaceful side of their world, Banjou, who picks up trashes at the spherical wall met a girl, frozen, in a broken spaceship. There are bad guys who chase her, and thus, the quiet galaxy suddenly became lively. Little did he know that the frozen girl is Goza 168th, the key to decide the destiny of the whole universe. Overcoming hardship, the two embarks on a trip to make the Galaxy Republic alive again. It may be a difficult challenge, but it's alright, let's progress slowly! A comedy of irresponsible galaxy trip begins!

still gonna watch it

>Boy meets girl story
I'm a sucker for these. Thanks for the heads up user, I'll keep an eye out.

>He hasn't been watching Tiger Mask

Not sure how to feel about this, but yeah, I'll sure give it a try. If it sucks I can always drop it and pretend it doesn't exist.

you

>>fag
>what is that
You even don't know Frame Arms Girl? LOL?

It's also probably going to attract a large amount of shitposting as well

Eromanga sensei is a masterpiece

>animes

Settingfag much? Useless characters and forced drama make for a shitty plot to begin with, but tops it all off with such pointless dialogue and exposition, that only autists could enjoy it

I didn't watch a shit. I was watching eromanga, but it became insufferable, and i only watch it as last resort when there's nothing else, i'm away from my home and it's the only thing around on my phone.

It's interesting how you're not watching a single good thing.

Maybe you should head back to le redd where you can xD with your friends.

I don't get how Eromanga Sensei is a harem when he clearly only wants Sagiri.

It's nowhere near the level of actual harems like Love Hina where the protag was trying to fuck everything and whoever would be first.

>This season was so bad
>Watch Dragonball Super

>animes
every time

This season is so bad, because it doesn't pander to my shit taste. Fuck off, OP.

More specifically, it's because the six shows he picked up after carefully watching YouTube recommendations didn't pander to his shit taste.
He needs to fuck off from life itself.

>Re-Creator as something going on about it.
What ever you say Digi.

Shitting on CGDCT doesn't seem very Digi like to me. OP is a faggot, regardless.

Don't tell me that I have much to learn when you recommend people to watch light novel anime.

this sequence deserves some repating digits desu

So this is the current state of Sup Forums.

>assuming all LN anime are shit
Fucking really? You probably haven't even watched it.

>a fucking banjo
I mean, I don't want them to fuck Tylor up, on the other hand
>2017
>MORE TYLOR
fuck yeah

>pretend it doesn't exist
I really hope it doesn't come to that

It's probably the most adult take possible(not meaning edgy) to the scenario

Generally all LN anime are shit. But, Uchouten Kazoku, I'll give you that I might give it a chance. SukaSuka looks like fucking edgy loli killing nonsense. Prove me wrong in that regard and I'll take back what I said.

Durarara, Spice and Wolf, and Toradora come to mind as good in my opinion. And I've been enjoying SukaSuka, personally.

Durarara ended up being retarded.
Spice and Wolf is good.
ToraDora anime is fucking terrible, manga is underrated.

>he didnt watch FAG

I don't agree, but whatever.

>eromanga sensei
>rest are fantasy action shows
>Only watching dragon ball and lwa
>animes
Try harder next time to hide being from gaia

this is like a 5 minute short senpai

>rest are fantasy action shows
>he still thinks anime is "sophisticated entertainment for sophisticated adults such as myself"
Cute.

nice

While we're on the topic of how bad this season is, how much of a disappointment has Atom been? Holy shit has there been a bigger wasted opportunity?

>dropped eromanga sensei because it became a harem
there's much better reasons to not watch it

>Little Witch Academia and Dragon Ball Super

Wow, what a faggot.

Why the fuck aren't you watching Uchouten Kazoku 2? Easily the best anime this season from my perspective.

>drops other shows for bad writing
>watches Super

Why is this thread still up?

I really wanted to watch eromanga sensei but it made me feel like I was going to develop a ton of shitty fetishes so I dropped it and stuck to DBS and LWA
onee chans only desu

in addition
this post made me remember that UK2 is out which is amazing but I've decided to put it off until completion so I can s1 and s2 some weekend soon.

Are you implying DBS and LWA aren't shit?

I'm in the same boat. I fins myself fast forwarding shows, because the overused plot devices are starting to become too obvious for me. But then again I watch too much LN shit. I need something different and weird next season.

Some people do that and some don't.

I pretty much dropped the entire season. Only have LWA, BNHA and Uchouten Kazoku still picked up.

>is a masterpiece

Of garbage. Kindly give your opinion after you jerk it, not before please.

VOTE FOR AOTS

Sup Forums likes overhyping shit. In, 2015 they convinced me that Rakudai, antimagic, and asterisk were good series when each one only had one decent girl, with the others not even being remotely interesting. That's shit's awful. You have to make all girls interesting and not create a hyper bias on just one. It's called a fucking free market. Subsidizing one girl to make her better makes the threads unfun and the shows shitty.

>dropped when it became a harem.
>DanMachi isn't about Bell
You wat mate?

>Eromanga sensei I dropped when it became a harem.
user you mean to tell me you actually thought this might not of been harem? LN adaptation with moe girl on front cover. Harem alarms should of been ringing with that alone.

I don't understand the point of these.

user....
If you watched oreimo before
you will actually know that eromanga sensei is not harem
It is a siscon(not blood)

oreimo is harem though. How many of the girls are after the MC's dick in eromanga?

Do you forget Kyousuke reject all girls in the end?
And he said he loves his imouto
and....incest is best(近親相姦上等)

Is that a harem storyline?

And in eromanga sensei
MC only loves sagiri
Other girls we can ignore

Shit taste, Koi is the best monogatari since Bake.

The winner might be clear and obvious but its still harem. Girls left right and center are after the MC's dick. Harem doesn't only mean harem ending.

What's the point then. Also you are elected to off youtself for the way you type your posts