How the fuck do people like this shit? i'm fighting my eyes just keep myself awake

how the fuck do people like this shit? i'm fighting my eyes just keep myself awake.

try getting better taste

this lad. It's a fantastic show.

muh srs anim for intelactuls such as msefl. lack of fan service. same reason women and insecure teenage males like aria even though it's equally boring as living fuck.

Why? Not enough ninjas and flashy fights for you?

no. it's just been completely boring so far. nothing about it strikes me as "good". the animation, the sound, the direction, everything has been so fucking boring.

welcome to josei!

Well keep watching it, and remember to make a new thread every episode complaining about it before moving on to the next episode.

Some people really need to reevaluate their lives.

Try mushishi next.

See you after you wake up from the coma.

I consider someone complaining in third person about someone complaining to be worse than someone who's just complaining.

someone complaining about such a complainer of a complainer is a godlike being, though.

Maybe it's not for you. You don't have to like everything.

Post some anime that isn't boring to you.

....Tokyo ghoul to begin

When I first tried Natsume I ended up dropping it because I thought it just wasn't for me. I picked it back up years later and now it's one of my favorite shows.
Wait for time to give you better taste OP.

as something that comes to mind as at least a bit similar to this, Kino no Tabi is one i like a lot. the direction was a lot more meaningful, and the characters were by far more interesting.
i imagine i'd actually like Mushishi, so i'll consider doing that.

I like Mushishi way more

You sound upset that the OP has an opinion. I doubt you'd be this triggered if he were sucking the show's dick.

Just ignore the angry landwhales, OP, it isn't for everyone and that's okay.

This isn't something to get your blood boiling.

Is a cool and comfy sunday afternoon anime to be enjoyed with a cold glass of long island tea and sponge cake

>i imagine i'd actually like Mushishi, so i'll consider doing that.
Just be aware that it's highly formulaic and episodic, you watch any 3 episodes and the rest are almost exactly the fucking same.

but user, what about the feelings

i'm not gonna get "feelings" from characters as flat as the main cast from Eromanga-sensei.

Maybe it's not for you. You should just drop it even though Natsume is great.

do you have aspergers or autism?

>mainstream shounen for edgy teenagers
The problem is that you have shit taste.

It's good if you haven't watched much anime, but everything it does, older shows have done before, and probably better.

It's shoujo.

That's seinen.

Why can't people get basic facts right?

Kino and this are very different and set out to do very different things my man

it's for girls and homos, so if you aren't a girl or a homo,it is reasonable that you might find it rather dull

>Mushishi
>coma
LIterally what? I was on the edge of my seat every episode.

but you're wrong on both counts.