Jews are going nuts over tweet identifying them

>conservative political candidate finds out that 92% of the people who have harassed him online are self-identified jews
>jews go into full damage control mode
>"oy vey, how dare you accuse me of being jewish, you're only allowed to do that when I'm playing the victim. Shut this down!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pgWvUZI18U
veteransnewsnow.com/2014/12/26/khazars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm seriously getting tired of this Schrödinger's ancestry act.

wow this is a clusterfuck of an explanation

>schrödingers ancestry act
Is that the theory that all 4 of your teenaged grandparents could both be in an oven or an Olympic swimming pool simultaneously?

That is what happens when you identify a crypto kike m8. In person it is a glorious experience.

conveniently chooses one when it benefits her

Nehlen needs to run for president just to get a platform to shit on jews.

Yep, crash the plane with no survivors

That quote, you know the one, is so right on.

They really are immunized to all dangers except being called a jew.

One good thing about twitter is that people can get called out on their lies much more easily.

but she is doing the opposite. She got called a jew and proceeded to insist otherwise.

Cryptokikes gonna crytpokike

and themselves being there, travelling through space time to gain PTSD from the experience

Nehlen > Trump

>berg

This girl doesn't know her head from her ass. Fucking kike wannabe.

Those three should be combined into one image btw. Lets meme this retard

Wtf is wrong with them.

nazis watch out

Paul Nehlan is doing gods work even if he doesnt get elected hes redpilling a bunch of people in wisconsin on the JQ

HOLY FUCK

Except that trump actually accomplished something.

Nehlen just said something inflammatory that nobody will care about... and will amount to nothing.

>Jesus was Jewish
What kind of heresy is this?

This is a prime example of Jewish argument techniques, when you’re caught being deceitful just spout nonsense until your opponent becomes confused and frustrated. It’s like they’re all genetically predisposed to behave this way.

Normies are waking up.

youtube.com/watch?v=1pgWvUZI18U

DELET THIS

>This thread.

So she's what ever she needs to be to win an argument.

>Backpedaling after being found out
Too fucking late. Hitler was right about the "I've been found out" schtick.

Jews are lower than dirt, they are lower than slavs, they are lower than niggers, lower than mezzitos, lower than any living organism on this planet and they must be eradicated.

"I'm a Non-Jew Jewish Non-Jew Jew" That is basically what I am reading.

N-nigga....I think it’s time we admit it lol

>

Fucking lololol.

SHUT

>I'm Christian you idiot
>I'm Jewish you moron
kek

Gold

how witty

IT

Down

Lol, he did not even denounce the fact nor did he talk shit about jews. Yet still, these non-jewish christian semites go full ape shit on him.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

The Nose knows

>long time ago
>not even a year

Who is Anna Khait and who cares if she is Muslim?

How do we make him more popular?

>>Jesus was Jewish
He was. There is no argument in this

Test. Wtf happened I am not German

it's weird how a group of people with no genetic similarity all share the same nepotism. jews are the real mutts, because they so desperately wish to be descended of the israelites (absolute bums, one might add)

Tell her
It's Okay To Be Jewish

This, my dear goyim, is the definition of 'pilpul' and how these filthy kike rats have infiltrated and subverted our Christian churches and white European societies and institutions.

Is pol ironically antisemitic or is all this shit real?

the truth.

help him win set up a general and engage in localized meme warfare with Wisconsinanons

Uhhhhhh... what?

I'm pretty sure Jesus did not follow a specific religion. Is God religious?

Every. Fucking. Time.

Mfw when I’d slaughter her either way

Lurk more, faggot.

>This is a prime example of Jewish argument techniques, when you’re caught being deceitful just spout nonsense until your opponent becomes confused and frustrated. It’s like they’re all genetically predisposed to behave this way.

I'm constantly amazed at how many people here, of all places, still cling to the idea that jewishness is first and foremost about religion rather than blood

I don't get it, do you not notice all of the stuff going on and how jews are heavily involved in all of it?

Do you really think that is just a coincidence?

Maybe you would say, well jews are just naturally smarter than everyone else.

Ok then why are they the first to spread the "we are all the same" narrative, they don't believe that themselves.

No matter how you boil it down there is a problem, how big it is can be debated.

Right now I think it is one of the main issues surrounding our societies.

There is no illuminiti, lizard people, aliens etc.. it is just the jews.

Oy Vey how dare you challenge her claim of being a peaceful Buddhist.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. We're just having some fun, fellow white man.

i'm countersemitic

Pilpul

(((Fellow white people))) dump incoming.

>>(((Gruenberg)))
Larp harder

Looks like Anonymoose LARPing.

Nice satan trips

Barely any jews are direct descendents of the ancient hebrews anymore. They are khazars who converted in the 9th century.

Only ones left are mizrahim, sephardic, or ethiopian. Ashkenazis are spawn of steppe barbarians and NOT REAL JEWS

>Israeli report ADMITS they are descendents of Khazars
veteransnewsnow.com/2014/12/26/khazars/

How does the minutes-old baby cuckoo know to push the other eggs out of his host-mother's nest?

It's almost like behavior can be inherited

According to Jews, as long as your mother is Jew then the children are Jews. Jesus’ lineage to David and Abraham came from his paternal side, not Mary.

To be a Jew, you would have to follow the Talmud. Jesus rejects the Scribes of Pharisees.

>Do you really think that is just a coincidence?

Cohencidence

As in share((blue))?

"Jewish" was not considered an ethnic term in the time of Jesus like I is now. He would have been considered a Israelite or maybe a Hebrew or a Semite or maybe even an Aramaen.

Jesus was a Jew and Christianity and Islam are spiritually Jewish continuations.
White people must get out of this mess.

scientologist

>SS unit has 6 Russian soldiers and 6 Jewish captives
>Lead them to a pit and order Jews in
>Tell Russians to grab a shovel and start burying them
>Russians say no
>Order Jews out and Russians in the pit
>Tell Jews to grab shovel and start burying them
>Jews instantly start burying Russians alive
>Nazis order them to stop
>Tells the Russians, now you know the Jew

Sup Forums is right again

I have a question. Is there a list out there thats been compiling every known Jew alive today? From celebrities to businessmen to people of notoriety?

Jesus was Jewish. But after his death those who believed his teachings became known as Christians and those that rejected him kept referring to themselves as Jews. The new Jews also started using the Talmud as scripture after Jesus's death so they're not the same as the Jews before Jesus.

I'm semi-semitic

How do you come to terms with the fact that the Nazis were right? I don't want millions to die

>weird how everyone who attacks me is Jewish
>OY VEY HOW ANTI SEMITIC TO MERELY ACKNOWLEDGE SUCH A (((COINCIDENCE)))

every fucking time.

>Jesus was a Jew

Fuck off, Schlomo

#resist #BlueWaffle2018