Jew haters are mentally ill - J.B. Peterson

"The Jew is the fetish of anti-Semitic Fascists (the most common strategy is to blame the other in order to avoid the alternative conclusion, which is that we are responsible for our own (high) existence.) You cannot reason with an antisemite as you would with a normal person – a fetishist feels satisfied in their fetish, they experience no need to get rid of it."

Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
timesofisrael.com/dozens-of-migrants-to-leave-israel-voluntarily-for-sweden/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Morgentaler
youtube.com/watch?v=lwpUA8Q0jsY
youtube.com/watch?v=xgOg0c_ql8g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
forward.com/news/353914/by-the-numbers-3-key-takeaways-from-the-2016-jewish-vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=XYomf6PvBtc
youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So Peterson really is a subversive. Good to know.

He might be a weirdo who defends Christianity, but damn, other than that he is a fine intellectual.

peterson is nazbol

OY VEY DONT CRITICIZE THE JEWS ANYONE BUT MY JEWISH FRIENDS OW GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD BAD GOY NAUGHTY GOY

Kek confirms peterson is a kike shill

Quads of truth

Acccccccccctually it's called counter semetic. Why is peterstein such a philosemite.

He's right, nothing is stopping you from having kids with a white woman. Hating on a few Jews that were behind
big things means you'll reflect your hate on innocent Jews. I even see people deny the holocaust on here, like really?
I feel bad for any middle class or poor Jew living in Europe right now.

Confirmed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

Who runs the media in Sweden? Of the seven largest Swedish dailies, five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by American investment banks, one being Goldman Sachs. Not a single big daily is owned by Swedes. The Jewish Bonnier family have the biggest monopoly, owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets according to their own website.

One of the largest Swedish dailies is the Dagens Nyheter, the Bonnier owned and most influential paper in Sweden, which shapes public discourse. This was the paper that covered up sexual attacks on Swedish girls at a festival in 2015. The Bonnier family also fired the Chief Editor, Erik Månsson, after he published articles in the 1990s showcasing opposition among Swedes to mass immigration.

.. in fact, the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz, Jewish, penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate, led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers. All Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism. This resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Cons. Rightist Party, which first embraced multiculturalism was led by Gunnar Heckscher of Jewish descent. This is in accordance with that lovely lady from Sweden who says Jews lead the push for Europe to become multicultural. In fact, Israel even pays migrants $3,500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

timesofisrael.com/dozens-of-migrants-to-leave-israel-voluntarily-for-sweden/

More like mentally ill to ignore reality.

>just have more kids, nothing's stopping you!
Will this retarded argument that's been debunked here for years die already?

>He might be a weirdo who defends Christianity
All liberalists got their ideas from the bible though.
They rejected God though.

Did you know it was a kike that sued for abortion in Canada?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Morgentaler

The guy is literally being trotted on every single Jewish outlet. They gave him an avenue to make money, but it cost him his soul.

there are no moderate jews. only self hating

youtube.com/watch?v=lwpUA8Q0jsY
voila
fr

Sauce fgt

hope someone blows his (((intellectual))) brains out

Dismisses the messenger as mentally ill in order to avoid addressing points. classic marxist tactic

Did he really say this? Surprisingly unnuanced cliche used by a man being a psychologist..

Someone read the memo.

No it's a fake quote. Peterson was questioned on the JQ the other day and all he could say was..

youtube.com/watch?v=xgOg0c_ql8g

"I CAN'T DO IT"

>The guy is literally being trotted on every single Jewish outlet

But I've spoken to Jews that don't like degenerate behavior like feminism, transgenderism, etc and hate how Europe
is being overtaken by muslims. We can't deny the Jews have given us a lot, I can't point out theit race because some look
fully European to me. So I just hate on every Jew I see? Even the ones in Israel feel victimized because the whole world wants
to destroy them. I feel bad for the Palestinians too don't get me wrong, but if you're gonna hate on "Jews", you need to draw a clear
line of distinction before you start your critique.

>takes anti depressants
>cries on camera
>physically weak
>calls other people mentally ill

Why does he take anti depressants again?

>the truth is a fetish

weird terminology but wouldnt surprise me coming from a pseudo cuck (((psychologist)))

He won't debate any of us. Peterson a few weeks ago said kikes were left because of the holocaust. What a joke.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

Kikes kicked off a commie revolution in Germany 15 years before Hitler came to power.

What a joke. You're fooling nobody shlomo.

Haha the fucking butthurt from the degenerate fetishists itt is amazing

jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

And there you have it. Jordan Peterson is controlled opposition just like we told you.

forward.com/news/353914/by-the-numbers-3-key-takeaways-from-the-2016-jewish-vote/

Hes not wrong. You get the Jews you deserve. The west allowed themselves to become pussies and the jews took over.

Every passing day I feel more and more disgusted by him, soon it will turn into rabid hatred and his name will be put on The List for "special treatment" when we reach the endgame. He should be shunned and ignored, he is a shabbo goy sucking the teat of the Jews and trying to shift the focus away from them. Clean your room, wash your dick, don't be an antisemite, goyim. Fuck this faggot.

Hitler warned us this would happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=XYomf6PvBtc

Adolf Hitler's Warning to Canadians

He knows if he debates anyone with even the slightest grasp on the JQ he will be backed into a corner and look like a fool.

Protip: we would stop hating jews if they would stop acting so fucking judaic.

but jews are totally fine for hating white people and shit talking them all the time and even pretending to be white while doing so only to turn around and claim being a jew when its to their advantage

that is totally healthy so jews are totally fine

(((you)))

Jews aren't human, that's like asking a snake to stop slithering.

See now you're contradicting yourself. Trump is pro-israel as hell. If these "Jewish Puppetmasters"
truly knew the outcome of things and were in control, what a waste of money.

Yeah, they're one big religion, of course they'd hire and help each other out. There are businesses
in the UK that will only hire muslims, because they're ran by muslims. I just don't see why "white genocide" is a thing.
It's a custom that the big banks want everywhere to embrace and it will be unavoidable at some point, we're probably
just the head start, as nearly everything blossoms in the West.

Goydan Petergoy is at it again boys.

>cannot reason with a fascist
>cannot debate a fascist
>cannot reason with a white male
>cannot debate a white male

Petercuck is a typical liberal SJW who takes multiple anti depressants and is the physical caricature of a weak man.

What is his opinion on countersemitism?

Exactly. It is literally not our fault that jews do what they do, and we are only defending our nations.

you mean the FBI memo dropped? link me my guy

Peterson tried claiming Jews are hated everywhere they go because people are jealous. I'd love to debate this with him. I'd start by pointing out that South Koreans are the most successful group in Canada and nobody has a problem with them. Then i'd lay out how Jewish nepotism, subversion, corruption and debasement are off the charts. How it's a genocidal influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem
>limited after 80 views.. they search for this one

Are you jewish, my amigo?

You can't pull this hegelian shit here ratboy. The goyim know.

>Some says simething that is not in line with my bullshit. Lets call him an sjw.
Fucking eat shit gringoid.

>oy vey muh antisemitism
>you have a disease goy, it's the only explanation!

It's easy to afford condolences when your enemies are in process to destroy themselves, it costs nothing.

HE NEVER SAID THIS. POST WHERE HE DID

how does the madman keep getting away with it?

Never really saw the appeal of this guy. He just repeats Joseph Campbell shit and is even less redpilled than regular cuckservative guys like Rush Limbaugh, yet people act like he is some traditional ultraconservative.

The digits have spoken. Peterson is a fag.

Holy digits praise kek

Except that Jews are literally stopping me by making white women feel more focused on getting fucked by 19 niggers at once and having mulatto experiments than have any kids at all with a white man.

Peterstein is off the chain desu.

Americans treated Jews better than Jews treat their own. They still turned on you.

He is a sjw.

itt: shills and spergs who don't realize that he is but one rung on the ladder to countersemitism that young men will climb

WUT?
What are you talking about? I am sure you can get a nice white girl just fix your shit first.

My grandfather worked with the nazis, actually. I'm white, half English and half north Italian(my grandfather was blonde blue eye'd)
and my Italian side looks very Germanic. You do know what you guys are doing right, pushing most of the innocent
Jews in the corner with a lot of this shit. Yes, there's probably evil Zionists but you can't include all Jews.

Anyhow, do you guys even have any solutions? Is just posting these Jew memes and holocaust denial pictures enough? Why not
create a strong white family? That's actually some progress, but most of you guys probably can't, I'm not virgin shaming anyone on
here but it seems that way.

I knew the moment he tried to explain how much of a clean freak Hitler needed to be in order to exterminate the jews while they could have been just slave workers, proved to me his schizophrenic view that was something anti-depressants can allow

People here don't hate the Jews for their own failings, they hate they because they surround us with retards.

Whatever you say shlomo.

>Spencer
>Jewish

jej good one, mutt

agreed, I cringe when he brings up the ashkenazi 115 IQ meme.

All of these men were fascists now? He's a fucking Communist subversion plant. I wonder if he works for Alexander Dugin too?

Giving him too much credit. He's just an intellectual coward

>My grandfather worked with the nazis, actually. I'm white, half English and half north Italian(my grandfather was blonde blue eye'd)
Take your kikery over to plebbit they're stupid enough to believe you

I take it you made this?
Good work if so

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Why didn't the half of men throughout human existence who didn't breed just have children?

It's just a reupload channel.

>nehlen
lel, you don't know what he's been up to recently?

Yeah, being a controlled opposition.

LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING FLAG YOU SHILL. FUCK ISRAEL.

>if I photoshop a star next to the photo of someone than that makes them jewish

the absolute state of argumentation on Sup Forums

He's right about anti-semites, but what about counter-semites?

do I look jewish to you?

The absolute state of Israel right now.

>that pic
Juden Peterstein is absolutely no joke

sexy baby show bobs and vagene :)

Checked. Kek has spoken.

Peterson is a cultist.
There is no truth, only dogma.

I'm not a girl, I just look girlyish though

Whatever you say shlomo.

He deep throated the redpill and since then has been directly calling out kikes nonstop, you brainlet. Got banned from shitter because of it.

Id have to see your whole face with a time stamp shlomo the Ashkenazi dwelt among europeans for 1000s of years so its not surprising that some would have blue eyes also even if you arnt your probably a shabbos goy

He's controlled opposition and will never win an election.

>redpilling thousand of wisconsinites on the JQ
>controlled Op

Fpbp