Did this guy really die from brain damage from being tortured...

did this guy really die from brain damage from being tortured? I don't buy the narrative that he was tortured to death for stealing a flag, or is north korea really fucked up? This story doesn't add up imo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCZvgY1NGXUescued.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was jewish so most likely Mossad

sage

since the family declined an autopsy we will propably never know, so stop the guessing bullshit

North Korea also executes people with antiaircraft guns

They torture people because they CAN

The general consensus is that North Korea really is that fucked up, also being overworked, starved, and tortured will destroy the body. Just malnutrition can do it

Otto Warmbeir was a UVA student > train wreck happened outside of Charlottesville > someone trying to tell us something???

Look at how shitty the belt is on that officer on the left.

Truly a backwards country

>i read it on the internet. IT MUST BE TRUE

>is north korea really fucked up

here's your (You), 8/10 good job m8

And they DIDN'T hire two actors to play a joke on his brother using REAL NERVE AGENTS?

They tortured the fuck out of him. They saw he was probably going to die soon so they gave him back to the US so they could try to say they didn't kill him

North Korea does not torture American prisoners, they are being used as political toys. The dude probably just sat in an empty cell all day, like in a normal prison. North Korea has done this multiple times, they always let American prisoners go after a while, North Korea has done this multiple times, they always let American prisoners go after a while, I think three years was the maximum.

The dude probably thought that he would never get out of his situation, so he probably attempted suicide by strangling himself and ended up with brain damage from oxygen deprivation.

He is completely useless as a vegetable to North Korea, this is why they sent him home.

>or is north korea really fucked up?

Contrary to what your professor says non-white people can be evil.

I heard leafs like to fuck mooses. Is this true?

>The dude probably thought that he would never get out of his situation, so he probably attempted suicide by strangling himself and ended up with brain damage from oxygen deprivation.

It sounds likely, but the doctors who examined him never saw any evidence of that.

>a flag
The flag
A national symbol
Anyway, brain damage doesnt have to be from "torture" a single fall is enough
eg getting shoved into a cell and banging your head or getting kicked while down

i know isn't that super sketchy?

the norks said botulism which leaves no conclusive permanent markers (other than antibodies and brain damage due to hypoxia)

its possible he didn't have the antibodies anymore because his immune system had declined from a year of tube feeding.

so the Norks seemed to be telling the truth, at least partially, but USA said "no signs of botulism" but ask any neurologist what the long term effects of botulism are other than lack of oxygen during onset of paralysis (before getting put on life support) and uh, the antibodies.

i suspect he did have botulism and that the state dept and family and hospital is being kinda sneaky/deceptive saying "no evidence of botulism" because that is entirely possible and likely.

the nerve damage from botulism lasts a few months at most, so the patient needs to be on life support but otherwise would make a full recovery.

my guess was that someone gave him tainted food or he knowingly/willingly ate tainted food (in an attempt to get sent home?)

this is of course assuming he isn't mossad or whatever. yes it turns out the family is jewish but they tried to keep it low profile during the ordeal of their son's lifeless vegetable self being sent back.

yea but why did they keep it secret that he did indeed get brain damage from botulism from bad food he ate. the norks told us the truth but for whatever reason the family decided to deny it.

there is absolutely no point for NK to give this guy brain damage, and I am also sure that the doctors are told to keep their mouth shut, remember, the agenda says that North Korea is this evil Menace.

He would have been far more useful as a prisoner and political toy, I'm sure he did it to himself and the North Koreans just didn't care about keeping him alive on their costs.

Because he was spying for Israel

>He would have been far more useful as a prisoner and political toy

Absolutely, but don't discount just plain incompetence on their end too.

All it takes is an overzealous sadist guard

Could be possible one of the guards got a little to slap happy and beat the shit out of him.

I think it's the least likely scenario, because an American prisoner is worth more than gold to them,especially in today's climate, just look at how much hiatus they made about his "capture" and "confession". Their incompetence was probably just to not keep him under watch 24/7

>foreigner comes into your country
>acts like a nigger
>gets beaten to death

america needs to take notes

as usual, normie retards are focusing on the wrong thing. Who cares what North Korea did to this fucker. he went to North Korea, ripped down and attempted to steal a poster. a decent human wouldn't do that anywhere and a smart human wouldn't do that shit in North Korea of all places. so this guy was neither smart nor decent. they did us a favor, no matter what happened. play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Or he could have gotten ill and they fucked up his treatment. There are lots of different possibilities.

Norks are mocked and dismissed too much, if they were truly incompetent they wouldn't exist anymore.

It's like Americans yelling that China's economy is a meme increasingly nervously. It's a comfortable and reassuring narrative but ultimately it just makes people have their guard down where they shouldn't.

treatment is simply mechanical ventilator and tube feeding. so the fucking up would be not getting him on a ventilator before he stops breathing. That is likely how he got brain damaged, oxygen deprivation.

It seems so straightfoward but the US media wouldn't explain it as such because the doctors said "no signs of botulism" which doesn't have any test except to look for antibodies which is an imperfect test.

Correct me if I am wrong but did they not say his teeth got twisted around with something like pliers? heard his hair turned white he was so fucked with when his parents saw him before he died .

He was a jew, a spy so good riddance

Could be anything, but former American prisoners in North Korea have all said that they were never sent to actual work camps, but kept under high security supervision and occasionally getting chewed out or whatever. North Koreans 10 to destroy their own people in these working camps. It just wouldn't make any sense for them to fuck this guy up, they obviously had great plans with him in fucking with the USA after that whole shit show they pulled off of him getting captured and sentenced

Prisoners die or get injured in custody in western countries all the time.

>they obviously had great plans with him in fucking with the USA after that whole shit show they pulled off of him getting captured and sentenced

No doubt. Someone got their ass torn open for letting this happen.

DPRK BEST KOREA

if he was a spy then he's probably not even dead. he probably knew he'd get 'caught' as well

Maybe he attempted suicide by hanging, hence the brain damage. But was ryoutube.com/watch?v=dCZvgY1NGXUescued.

what if he was poisoned before he went there but didn't know it.
He then went to NK, the poison did the trick and Warmbier became a vegetable. that way the deep state faggots could sway US public opinion towards wanting war with NK

that picture made me lol, if probably would have been let go if he wasnt such a boomer.

think logically for a moment you fucks. nobody that goes to north korea is dumb enough to do what he did. they all know they're pretty much under surveillance the whole time. he had to know that he'd be caught

There was zero evidence of physical abuse or laceration found by medical examiners. I also find it hard to believe that Warmbeer died of mental stress. Most likely a CIA plant / MKUltra victim