I don't get it. Why is it so hard just to make these illegal assholes self deport?

I don't get it. Why is it so hard just to make these illegal assholes self deport?

Other urls found in this thread:

missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/
youtube.com/watch?v=ulcAm1rHnMM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd self deport them big titties if you catch my nachos

I say we do it ourselves

Many sanctuary cities have organizations that aid and abet illegal immigrants. By having rapid response teams that alert illegals and act on tips of impending ICE and Customs and Border Patrol raids, they encourage and promote criminal activity.

RIGHT WING ICING SQUADS
This operation is intended to disrupt if not outright stop their ability to spread their subversion. This will be done through wasting their resources. This also has the potential to shut them down entirely if they overstep and commit a crime themselves such as obstruction of justice.
>False raid reports will make these organizations waste time, manpower, and money chasing nothing.
>There is no way for any of these organizations to know the veracity of the tips.
>Creates a panic in the illegal communities.
>The loss of feeling safe might be enough to send the illegal immigrants packing on their own.

In addition to this, the news could be gold. The leftists who are beyond reasoning with will see it as white supremacy in action, racism, blah blah blah who cares, but anyone on the fence will see the stuff like posting security (as if they can or will do anything about it) as absurd. Robbing them of yet another subversive tool is the best way to put them down.

Add to the hotline list in pic related if you have new numbers to add.

Proof of concept: >missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/

Relocation requires agency. These are Mestizo Breeding hamsters. They have zero agency. If you want them to go somewhere, you have to get all of them to do it, and that requires free buffet. Best solution is detain and deport.

Use your knowledge of your area for target selection. Report places where illegals are likely to gather such as hispanic churches, certain schools, suspect businesses, advocacy group meetings, protests, etc. Note that many of these places are not ones that ICE or CBP is legally able to enter, but they do wait outside and surveil sites. It is best if you know for a fact that there are illegals there. Make it believable and name one of the agencies involved in enforcement of immigration law (ICE or CBP) in your tip as in "I heard a guy at school say his dad has reported some of my undocumented classmates to Customs" or that "an associate who is a cop mentioned knowledge of a impending ICE raid on February whatever after church". The less time they have to act, the more likely they are to rush in and make mistakes. Whatever story you want to back it with, just make it reasonably believable.

Save any correspondence or record if able to catch them in any potential illegal activity. Feel free to report the organizations themselves to law enforcement if you come up with any evidence. God speed anons.

When you come from a shithole, where you will always live hungry and poor, what would it take to get you to leave a country that gives you free stuff and you can whine about oppression and racism?

>Country has laws
>Country does well
>People from another country breaks laws
>Demand we change laws

Our country turns into their shitty country.

youtube.com/watch?v=ulcAm1rHnMM

End welfare state. Strong will prosper. Weak will due. It is the only fair thing to do... I can't wait for the day when this backwards immoral system fucking collapses

are you serious? illegals are living the good life. they all have jobs working under the table, on top of that they get all kinds of benefits like foodstamps and section 8 shit, free medical care at your local ER. they're buying new houses and cars because they can actually save their money without having to spend everything on cost of living expenses thanks to dems giving them handouts.

they wont self deport any time soon. the dems and the dickless republicans are making it too easy for them.

Because they've been coddled by liberals.
Take a hard social stance that they aren't welcome. Prosecute people who knowingly hire them to the fullest extent of law and rip their families apart w/ the same disregard they show for our laws and they'll pack their shit up and gtfo. They persist because there is a body of America that enables and welcomes them. Interestingly enough, these liberals use them for slave labor in California. They don't enable their stay for reasons that they care for them. They enable it because they serve as the janitors, cooks, gardeners, construction, car washers, and dick washers of California's elite. Don't ever let a liberal fool you, they are some of the most self-interested pricks on earth.

I hate spics so god damn much

>makes you homemade tortillas, enchiladas, and other great tasting food every night
>slaves all day making tomales to sell on the side
>beast in the sack, always horny hot pussy ready
>Incredibly fertile, have at least 6 kids, all bilingual
>She is completely devoted to the family and Catholic church
>completely accepts living within your family's means

Tell me Sup Forums why haven't you just accepted a THICC, hardworking, good in bed, Latina housewife?

It just boggles the mind how they think that they're outright entitled to illegally smuggle themselves into the US and help themselves to it's infrastructure.

Deport them all.

Because I don't want my kids to look like goblinos

because i have a blond gf that does all this shit. minus the burrito shit, but she loves to cook for me.

Because America is fucking awesome

My thoughts exactly. The government is clearly not going to save us. We need too remove tamale on our own.

Wow mexicans remind me of fakestinians kek

Haha..what a fag.

White women (especially blondes) dont cook. And if they do its once in a blue moon.

speak for yourself faggot. my gf cooks for me all the time and she doesn't look like some fat mamacita spic

la creatura