Blue wave what?

dailywire.com/news/26599/shock-new-poll-shows-dems-mammoth-congressional-hank-berrien

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00010603/1202494/
twitter.com/michael_ahrens/status/958559956680273927
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-31/game-over-adam-schiff-says-memo-could-lead-firings-mueller-rosenstein#section-comments
dailywire.com/news/26599/shock-new-poll-shows-dems-mammoth-congressional-hank-berrien
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dems are gonna have their shit pushed in come fall.

Tl/dr: what ever momentum the dems had ie blue wave, completely dissipated last night.

I think a sea of red is going to sweep this nation. There is even a republican running for CA gov that jas a shot, the two dems running are as corrupt as they come.

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00010603/1202494/

twitter.com/michael_ahrens/status/958559956680273927

Dems are 200k away from insolvency.

Fuck yes. Bring it all down. There is a red wave coming. I feel it.

It will be interesting to see what happens here in CA. They are literally no legitimate Dem candidates. They are rotten to the core and in a debate the other day they were berating eachother and exposing eachothers corruption.

Trump's voter fraud investigation wasn't for nothing. They sent over a ton of indictments to Mueller.

Im not convinced muller is friendly to trump admin. Is cabinet is loaded with leftist, hillary donating, dems. Maybe he picked them to prove no bias? Hmmmm

He picked it as a HONEYPOT. Strzok was fired last july. Same time this memo came out.

Left-wing criminals BTFO.

Interesting, are you sure it isnt Sessions going after gang/drug related issues?

I fucking hope so man.

Nope. It's Mueller

Makes sense to stack his team with leftist dems to show there is no bias. Hmmm.

Also look at the left. Put all their eggs into one basket and they HAVE TO listen to him.

Yes that is true. However, his connections to the beuracracy, ie deep state, are concerning. I cant help but be ambivalent.

Mueller was there during 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

I know that is what im saying.

WHO BETTER TO HELP UNCOVER THE TRUTH?!?!?!

Being Left-Wing is a criminal act, and should be punishable by hanging. If we had a bit more sense as a society, we would drag every communist, anarchist, social democrat, faggot, nigger and spic out of their homes, tie nooses around their necks and hoist them up on streetlamps.

Somehow we failed in this great moral duty, perhaps as a result of our over-socialization and natural good will towards men, but this softness must be overcome. We must exterminate every leftist, we must shoot their children in front of them, force them to bury them, and then shoot them too. Leftism is a GENETIC ILLNESS, a failure to be sufficiently human, and therefore it follows that euthenasia is the most moral solution to the Leftist problem.

Hmmmmmmmmm. user, my gears are turning. This is very interesting.

Leftism is an ideology and is learned. And it can be unlearned.

What if I told you Trump coordinated this with Comey too.

Comey has been cryptically tweeting. He tweeted a LAMENT FOR ISRAEL.

I think Comey is FBIAnon. Look at one of the last questions asked, the most important one. Asked by a man named James.

Man, that would be such a twist. m night shyamalan wouldnt even see it coming.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-31/game-over-adam-schiff-says-memo-could-lead-firings-mueller-rosenstein#section-comments
What about this?

>And along comes Reuters, dropping a bombshell headline that, if accurate, could shift the narrative of the multiple investigations involving Russia and obstruction of justice.

>Reuters quoted Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intel Committee, who believes the contents of the four-page memo about allegedly egregious FBI abuses of FISA set for public release in the next several days, could lead to the firing of Special Counsel Bob Mueller, or more likely Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein.

Looks like fake news to me.

That goes into yuri's teachings. Demoralization has already settled in after a certain age. Is it possible to reeducate some of them? Sure. Are you going to convince a super majority or at least half of them, and would it be worth the resources? Hell no. It's an unfortunate thing when society fails her citizens in what should be the promotion of their fullest potential so that they can obtain happiness. We do not live in such a society.

DEMOCRAT
CONSPIRACY
IS
BEHIND
REPUBLICAN
TRAIN
CRASH

TOO SUSPICIOUSLY TIMED.

RETALIATION FOR SOTU ADDRESS MAKING THEM LOOK LIKE FOOLS

THIS IS OPEN SEDITION

Ive thought about that. Interesting to find out the trucks manifesto.

>kills osama
>fucken heel spurs

I hope this happens..CNN just put out an article prepping people for it. Rosenstein might be on the chopping block.

A fiction writer could not come up with a narrative as convoluted as this. Absolutly astonishing.

Those tax cuts sure did shift things

fuck Israel

muh blue wave! muh blue wave!

Btfo

Nah, but that's not Sup Forums's FBI user, that's just some larper guy hired by the online rag that published it.

It's the same guy AND he mentions Israel over and over.

In my opinion, Rosenstein's appointment of Mueller, after R apparently *encouraged* Trump to fire Comey, is the dirtiest back stab in Washington since Mark Felt gutted Richard Nixon.

How could you possibly know it was the same guy? No one even knows who the Sup Forums guy actually was. Nope, don't buy it.

Are you retarded? Trump is playing Israel like a fiddle.

You're a Jew. Go suck on some foreskins

I'm not even American and even i know Trump is not half the man Obama is.

>dailywire.com/news/26599/shock-new-poll-shows-dems-mammoth-congressional-hank-berrien

Let's explore this buddy.

Name me one reason to vote Democrat? What plan for the nation have they articulated?

Right now it seems like their only message is that they will reverse your personal income tax cut, a surefire vote winner...

Answer the question: How could you possibly know that Sup Forums's 'FBI user' is the same guy who did a Q&A for some online rag? You can't. Period. End of story.

>You're a Jew. Go suck on some foreskins
Lel. Watch this 10x and call me in the morning.
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

>Trump is playing Israel like a fiddle.

Oy vey. Even if he is, what does that have to do with Rosenstein appointing Mueller, which was an attempted killshot if ever there was one.

Red wave this November is gonna be anudda shoah -- a Democrat shoah.

Someone explain to me what this means

the swamp is about to be drained

Kek

Yeah, calling kike on you too.
I know a larp when I see one.

Could be IC. From this month alone:
Schumer’s “intel has 6 ways from Sunday at getting back at you”
Secret society was called out
Kennedy speech after SOTU
Train collision with GOP on board
Several GOP are not running for re-election

I’m glad they’re releasing the memo. It was a good idea on Wray to say what he did about it also. That it is accurate but could be biased. It takes him out of partisan politics and still gave the people what they wanted.

the bulk are lemmings and will adopt the opinions given to them when the mass media and state once again are put under the control of traditional patriots