>White people are all oppressive evil monsters
>Access to White people is a human right

I love when white men are crying cause they are losers xD

>quit stupid
I can tell you fucking sand monkey.

yes, quite.

I don't speak the language of snow niggers user

What thread are you sliding, schlomo?

Bigotry and racism are only "bad" because they hurt someone's feelings. Its all about hurt feelings, isn't it? I don't like you, you can't sit/play/work with me. When people can reply to that with "IDGAF" the world will be 100% more peaceful

>You still get a sage though

white niggers pretending to be niggers calling other white niggers niggers

Sup Forums '''whites''' are the niggers of the white race. They're so proud about their race which is ironic because the rest of the normal white people view them as disgusting trash who are meant to be avoided which explains why a lot of the people here are social outcasts. White identity is essentially a way for insecure and weak minded whites to feel better about themselves. It's a bad replacement for religion and spirituality but works for some, by attaching themselves to the achievements of whites in the past they make themselves feel about how shitty of a human being they really are.

This board is a social experiment

Picture of me Being carried by niggers To my Mansion After I make Zimbabwe Rhodesia again. (2028, colorized)

If White men are losers, then why did this happen?

this is technically philosophically correct, but presenting it without context on a single slide in a lecture to college students is just straight up societal sadism