Mfw I want to be a Christian but it's literally a Jewish religion founded by Jews

>mfw I want to be a Christian but it's literally a Jewish religion founded by Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_and_antisemitism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why Europe is forever lost, even nazis can't stop clinging to that jewish religion.

Come be European pagan. The only good parts about Christianity are pagan in origin anyway.

do we deserve a second chance?

man you Germans who post on here sort of inspire me.

to think people where you live have been arrested for less than your picture.

>Not wanting eternal salvation because you don't like kikes

Cutting your nose off to spite your face

>i do not know that jews hate Jesus
>and his teaching is what really matter
c'mon dickhead
do not be so stupid

also do not listen to priests or churches
read the new testament by yourself
it is just a story how to live right

>kike religion being real
>wanting to be saved by kikes
No thank you.

The Jews hate Jesus like most Christians hate Joseph Smith, for taking their doctrine and starting another religion.

I'm thinking of starting my own church for this very reason.

Here are the tenets
>Adolf Hitler is the real messiah, not that dead kike on a stick
>our holy day is 4/20 , Hitlers birthday
>we worship him and avenge him
>we do lots of drugs to become ubermenschen
>we carry little copies of Mein Kampf with us wherever we go and spread Hitlers gospel

>Kike religion

Literally false. You sound like a kike

Embrace Dacian Paganism

ITT: kikes and atheists

(same thing really)

>Implying Hitler isn't the second coming

dude according to the Bible, jews literally go to hell. what else do you want ? I never understood that pol meme. It has jewish roots but it's not a judaism at all. It's like not wanting math in your society because there are some jewish methematicians

Why would Jews create a religion they resent? Anyone who put in half the effort to look into it would find out the truth.

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you” (Revelation 3:9).

>persecution of Christianity was part of appeasment policies toward Jews in the Roman empire
>Jews actively persecuted Christians
>kike religion lmao
Go hug a tree

Christians are the reason the West is being defeated by the Jews. Christians are weak people. Mentally and physically

It's founder was literally murdered by jews. The entire Bible is basically just trying to get the jews to act like humans. Thousands of your ancestors hated jews and went to church multiple times a week. Stop being a faggot and convert already.

Christianity literally falls almost at the exact same rate the west is falling live in front of your eyes retard. You guys are really blind

Race is important to a nation but no one wants to worship that or worship a state weirdo

It's mostly based on Roman paganism.

Jesus hates Jews

>All of Acts describes pro- and anti-Christian Jews as being the same ethnicity
>The epistles describe being a "real Jew" as an ideological and not racial distinction
>Actual contemporary historians describe the Jews of Rome and Israel as being the same brand of scheming kike familiar today
>It's another episode of "If you say retarded shit over and over again for 2,000 years that makes it real"

>Christianity is a kike religion
>Even though Jesus wasn't an Isrealite, he was a Galilean
>And Jesus called out the kikes as the children of Satan
>And the kikes killed Jesus because they didn't want his teachings to spread
>But Christ's teaching are a kike religion
I swear to God Sup Forums is full of the dumbest people on the Internet

They've never experienced Christian fury upon those who bask in sin.

>wanting to be a Jewish slave

Jews HATE righteous people. They HATE being exposed to the light like rats.

Yes it is. Don't touch that shite

Too bad christcucks aren't righteous.

shill

your religion

Fight me

Not really, but here's yours

You wish, kike.

Bet you're reeing right now shill

It's over rabbi, the goyim don't believe your semetic lies.

Yes, but it isn't the Synagogue of Satan

Take the Jesus pill

You realize the Bible says Jesus is going to come back and make it hell on Earth for the kikes, right?

You don't want that?

Orthodox bro

By your retarded logic, I'm not Canadian but rather an Englishman because the English established Canada. And every American is just a Brit.

Fuck off, retard. Also Christianity was a gift from God to humanity. Dipshit.

>want to be ebin pagan
>entire family is Christian to the core
>love family
What do?
I guess the irony is that pagans claim to be honoring older family members, but do they even honor their father and mother?

Yes, that's totally what that one verse from Revelations means, rabbi.

Nice come back jew boy

Just as kiked as the rest.

>not knowing it says it will be the era of Judah's troubles

.t anti-Jesus kike

Worshipping a jew on a stick
The longest jew subversion psy op yet

It's based anw

Yes, one who doesn't want his people enslaved to semetic spirituality is the kike, fucking pathetic heeb.

I think hardline Mormonism might work. According to them race mixing is punishable by death, the federal government actually stepped in and had to prevent them from continuing this practice.
And the way they see race is the Nordic race (blond hair, blue eyes, light skin) is the master race, all others are either negro or mixed.
The Nordic people are akin to angels, unfallen ones who remained with God, while others are either totally corrupted or partially corrupted and unable to enter into godhood.
The Mormon “pantheon” is filled with Racially Nordic gods.

Jesus was to be the king of the Jews and teach them the ways of the Jews.
The Jews killed and slaughtered Him, meanwhile denying His name, and all His teachings.
But some people did follow the teachings of the Jew King, some remembered His teachings, some try to follow His ways.
These are known as Christians.
These are the real Jews. These are the real chosen people. And most of them want only what is best for you, just as Jesus does.
And modern day Jews? Are pretenders. The synagogue of Satan. Holding to nothing. Helping no one but themselves. And forgotten by God.

>Jews hate Jesus
>The Bible says they will all burn in hell for eternity for rejecting Christ

jew shill

>the claims of its rapid spread are largely mythical
>because 1000 years after constantine outlawed christian prosecution it wasn't the biggest and most important religion ever
>ancient cultures possessed every bit of wisdom blah blah found in christianity
>which is why there's generally a distinctively important categorization in history for when cultures largely adhere to christianity, the visigoths, the magyars, the slavs, all cultures that gained nothing from christianity XDD

Research
“The Germanicization of Christianity”
It has no relation to Judaism.

>live in flag
>everyone loves virgin mary and jesus
>everyone acknowledges jesus is the king of jews
>everyone is being played like a fiddle
In the end religion is not about worshiping god or the king of jews, but not being an asshole to each other (unless they deserve it).
Keep your wallet closed.

i certainly dont believe in zombie jesus and rising from the grave, but the bible does have some decent lessons in it. it also has a whole bunch on nonsense. take the good and leave the bad

Become Lutheran

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_and_antisemitism

>What do?
>I guess the irony is that pagans claim to be honoring older family members, but do they even honor their father and mother?
Nothing about that means you cant love your mother and father. To understand the mistakes of your forefathers is to honor them. To become a pagan is to bring your family back to the right path. You are life is not just your fathers and mothers but it is also your descendants.

The decisions you make today will alter the future of your descendants forever. Some of our fathers have strayed the path. Now its is time to find our way back.

You know your good goyim manual means nothing to anyone outside of your kike cult right?

Christianity was LITERALLY founded by JEWS for JEWS. They even debated not letting gentiles in without them first converting to Judaism. You had to convert to Judaism and ONLY then could you become a Christian. But was dropped because it would be difficult to attract followers.

Secondly, your religion was written in Hebrew for ages before being written in Greek.

Jesus was also LITERALLY Jewish.

Jews hated him for reforming Christianity into the greatest religion in the world.

I don't respond to Soros shills.

Nice projection, rabbi.

Eat me, kike.

Jesus will destroy all Talmudists.

Jesus was a Jew.

>I don't respond to Soros shills
>keeps responding because he has to spread his kike cult or rabbi yeshua will be mad

Yep thank God

>>mfw I want to be a Christian but it's literally a Jewish religion founded by Jews.
Then why is it so antisemitic and hated by the Jews?

>>wanting to be saved by kikes
You are saved by God, not kikes.

>The Jews hate Jesus like most Christians hate Joseph Smith, for taking their doctrine and starting another religion.
The Jews hate Jesus.
The Jews hate Christianity.
The Jews hate Christians.
The Jews hate Christian beliefs.

How does all that hate make Christianity Jewish?

>hristianity was LITERALLY founded by JEWS for JEWS.
Then why do Jews go to hell according to Christianity?

> They even debated not letting gentiles in without them first converting to Judaism.
Christianity is not a debate.

>You had to convert to Judaism and ONLY then could you become a Christian.
Absolutely wrong.

>Secondly, your religion was written in Hebrew for ages before being written in Greek.
What about Aramaic?

>Jesus was also LITERALLY Jewish.
Jesus was Judean.

The Jews of today are not Judeans.

>Jesus was a Jew.
Talmudic Judaism of today is not the religion of Jesus' time.

Also again, Jesus was a Judean.

Why is Mormonism disliked by other Christians?

Because it was created by Jews from Jewish doctrine. If the cake is made out of chocolate, adding whipped cream on top doesn't make it a cream cake. It's still a chocolate cake.

>Why is Mormonism disliked by other Christians?
A host of reasons but the tl;dr of it is Mormonism is heresy. It takes away from the teachings of Christianity and adds to it.

You're wrong. Read the image.

It's fine, you can just ignore that fact like you would have to ignore that Yahweh isn't real.

Exactly. Christianity was heresy to Judaism. Now your question is answered.

Christianity existed before Judaism.

>Because it was created by Jews from Jewish doctrine.
The Hebrews and the Judeans are not the Jews of today.
The religion of the OT/NT is not the religion of Talmudic Judaism of today.

>If the cake is made out of chocolate, adding whipped cream on top doesn't make it a cream cake. It's still a chocolate cake.
Which the Jews as a whole have rejected and hated.

If Christianity were Jewish as you claim, why have Christians kicked Jews out of Christian countries 109+ times over 2000 years?

If Christianity were Jewish why did Hitler embrace Christianity?

If Christianity were Jewish, why are the Jews perverting Christianity to make it pro-Jew, pro-homosexual, pro-feminist?

The father the son and the holy spirit are titus, vespasian, and rome tho

>You're wrong. Read the image.
Why would I believe an unsourced pic from what looks like Wikipedia, a politically correct, Jewish edited site?

His death put death to death.

Through the Cross, joy has come into the whole world.

No it didn't. Judaism predates it by at least 6 centuries.

You fucking idiot, everything about christianism stands against what the jews want to force into your people's mind:
Homosexuality
Believing in more than two genders
Gender dysphoria
Not marrying with a loving wife/husband
Being androgynous
Being a sodomite

And so on. You saying that just says that you don't know what being a christian means

t. historically illiterate kike
Begone, child of Canaan.

>No it didn't. Judaism predates it by at least 6 centuries.
Christ existed before the Judeans or even the Hebrews.
Christ is the Founder and Perfecter of Our Faith

nazi's were into the occult, idiot

>nazi's were into the occult, idiot
Nazi is a Jewish coined slur.

>The Hebrews and the Judeans are not the Jews of today.
>The religion of the OT/NT is not the religion of Talmudic Judaism of toda
Guess what faggot, the Christians of today are the Christians from Jesus' time. They were all Semites. So what's your point? You are grasping at straws. The Judaism of today exactly the same as the Judaism from back then? No. Neither is Christianity. No religion is going to be static over thousands of years.
This Doesn't change the origin of Christianity, however. Which was undoubtedly as an offshoot of the Jewish religion created and followed primarily by jews. That's why it was first written in Hebrew first you fool.

>I dont want to believe it so it's not true.
Fine, stay deluded while worshipping kikes you moron.

1. Jews at that time wasnt the same as jews nowadays. They werent (((bankers))) and zionists.
2. It wasnt founded by the jews.
3. It spread despite the fact that jews wanted it gone.
4. Jews hated Christianity at that time as they still do today.

Jesus welcomes you

Being desperate doesn't equate being right faggot.