Any other americans really getting depressed by this meme? I've started to see pic related when I look into the mirror...

Any other americans really getting depressed by this meme? I've started to see pic related when I look into the mirror. I go down to walmart (shut up the prices are cheap and im not rich) and while im shopping with my complimentary scooter (i have knee problems, NOT fat) i look around and see a lot of people who could be described as "m*tts" (not going to write it out and give the shariablue shills the $0.03). but its really starting to get to me... any other americans like me feel the same?

no body is perfect

KYS. The mutt is the true master race. Mutt Pride World Wide.

fix your legs and go to gym
you'll see there dat ass and so on

This post is gonna get screencapped lmao

Nice proxy, Bong.

No the meme is hilarious, stop being so sensitive.

Americans are not white. Embrace it.

Only true 56%er muttts get mad

Whites don’t

I have a feeling it's the half white/half spics or blacks that are truly getting ass blasted.

Its literally just banter.
When I post these pictures, I post them to remind you of the statistics of your country and overall genetic make up of the majority of your whites.

It is not a personal attack on you. I like Americans, you're in my top 4 countries easily.
Chill out, dickhead.

>off by one
Kill yourself, Mcdonald.

>potato nigger calling anyone else non white

This guy gets it!

unironically this.

>shill upset this meme isn't having the desired effect so he larps as a butthurt amerimutt

SHITTED is still the best counter-meme.

Saw some neo mutts getting harassed by some niggers.
Saw one get punched out for spitting on a guys shoes.

I keked, and went on with my morning.

>be me
>Be 50% white, 25% Hispanic, 25% Amerindian
>participates and relishes in muttposting

Kill yourself faggot, if you cant take the heat git out.

> Starting this thread

Either you are a yuro mudslime or an american autist. In either case, kys.

SHITTED while funny isn't that great a counter meme.
It has no mainstream appeal, wont be used to red pill anybody due to graphic content and is overall just as unpleasant to look at as the source material it mocks.

Its a 5/10, really average. We've done better.

Im not a 56% gremlin like you op, why should it trigger me?

Yurocucks are not even white.

Be quiet grape nigger

as they should be, they need to go back to their shitholes not even european communists refer to spics as american in any way shape or form, they are just "mexicans" even in the news

I would be angry at this but my mum's side came here around the time of norman conquest and she has a french maiden name.

Je suis master race

>memeflag

how often do you see luz extinguidos?

that girl is kinda hot

sauce?

>he can’t handle the bants

I am unironicly a Nazi.
I don't brandish the flag for no reason.
And for the record, I'm not a neo mutt either.

>they need to go back to their shitholes
>TFW Native American blood quantum to low to live on glorious Reservation Ethnostate
Where?

These memes are funny keep em coming

I don't care about mainstream appeal, it effectively destroyed interracial cuckposting as a vector of shilling on Sup Forums. It is the best counter-meme.

The mutt meme, if anything, will hit close to home for some people in the same way Idiocracy did. The only people offended by it are actual mutts. Mainstream appeal is irrelevant, whites have been so demoralized further demoralization rolls off their backs.

Whiter than you Muhammed.

Fug :DD

Damn straight

>LA LUZ EXTINGUIDO
every time

Not really, OP. I'm a quadroon and I think mutt posting is fucking hilarious.

kek, stfu - not fat, knee problems

Ash mutt durbatulûk, ash mutt gimbatul,
Ash mutt thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

tfw ancestry results come back anglo as fuck

Yeah that is one of the few that crack me up,every fucking time.

Kek, nice proxy fag

its just bant and shitposting. If you know you dont look like that then it shouldnt bother you.

Should be "LA abominación" and "LA atrocidad" and "la luz extinguidA" (without capitals of course)

No because I don’t live in a shit hole liberal city. I see mostly healthy white people everywhere I go unless I venture into the city.

no? I find it kinda funny

You think this the first time Americans were made fun of? That before this meme there wasn't any banter at all towards Americans?

I know lad, but it's the borderline broken spanish that makes it so hilarious.
Just like most secondo generations of mexicans in the US. They can't speak real english, they can't speak real spanish, they aren't americans and they aren't mexicans and will never be accepted as americans/mexicans by actual americans/mexicans.
They're nothing. Where ever they go they're in the wrong place.

>Any other americans really getting depressed by this meme
Cool, you deserve it

No it's a meme dude, when you start being personally affected by memes it means you no longer have control of said memes.
You have become a normie.