I am mexican but we wont pay for the wall

so what? u mad white devil?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0NHSjCcnAT2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
youtube.com/watch?v=F2sepCUnENg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you are fat. Is that your insulin pen?

yeah but you better give your local cartel their money....

fpbp

whiter than most on here

greece nor bulgaria are still white.

I dont go out, they are gonna beahed me.

did you break your thumb running from the border patrol so you went home and made this thread?

im not fat.

That was a crazy game of twister

yes, how did you know?

Look fat to me fattie.

actually, gringos are giving their money to cartels by buying the drug.

no

Nike's still clean.

nice shoes lol, zetas are not bad m8

your thumb seriously looks broken in that pic. you might want to see a doctor before you head back to work at the bottling plant.

Are you going to slit your wrist?

Ok fattie

Why are you so fat? You do realize you are destroying your health and future being that fat, right? If you can see it on the arms, especially to such a great degree, you've got some coming health issues and need to do some serious exercising while you still can.

>Fat mestizo untermensch calling anyone else non white
Lmaoing at yur lyfe spic

im thin.

im not mestizo, im a white conquistador, mestizos are brown

EVERY TIME IM FALLING DOWN
I FALL TO PIECES

That's a fat arm Pablo, you need to eat less tacos

Fucking fat sausage ass looking arm

No way with arms that loaded with fat. Definitely start doing regular exercise. Three times a week for 30 min to 1 hour with mix of cardio and weight training would do you an amazing world of good. Also, consider investigating your diet to see where you can make some changes, particularly for cutting out processed carbs.

Me no Habla, beaner.

You are like 56% white just like most gringos. Kek!

vocaroo.com/i/s0NHSjCcnAT2

fat fuck

Mexicans are proud members of the white race

We, as chicano/Mexican whites stand with Sup Forums. For those who claim we are not European; let me ask you, are Spaniards European if they are a result of Iberians (north African people who migrated) coming into the peninsula? How long must we pretend? Come into my arms brother, and I will embrace your whiteness and love you white brother, and your white sister.

Ever since the 1960s, we have been considered non-white; but that is only a Jewish trick made to divide us further. Before we were just as white as an Anglo, and soon there will be no Anglos. Only we can save you. We are a race of proud, intellectually superior, self-loving whites who will continue to improve America and beyond once America is fully improved.

A wonderful, white nation like us welcome our brothers if there is further issues with the migrant crisis and problems in the U.S. due to non-white central Americans. Our people love you and you will not regret coming here. Pic related; our whitest Mexicans protest for the white race's preservation and freedom

Do you even THINK you know the truth about Mexico's demographics, kid? Let me tell you, amigo, compadre, hermano to hermano; you don't know SHIT. You're on thin ice, boy, an*Mefag ice. Let me tell you about the demographics of Mexico; their white population is 10%. TEN FUCKING PERCENT, you hear me buddy? 20 MILLION huwite Mexicans out there and you still seem to think we're a nation full of brown gypsy-looking indio scum. Here's the truth though; WE AREN'T. Chicanos and Mexicans get so much flak for illegal immigration yet it's the SOUTH American SUDACAS that immigrate into the U.S. for gibs. In fact, less people are coming to the U.S. from Mexico now than ever before in recent years, and there's no end of the decrease in sight. But there is MILLIONS of BLACK, NEGROID, ARGENTINE SCUM pouring in every DAY and no one seems to bat an eye. Typical, the J*w has tricked the world and an entire """white""" nation that the Argentines are of Caucasoid origin. Pathetic. Mexicans are the one true Aryan master race, it is clear and all discovered by taking a visit to Mexico. The UV rays are so bright (white, basically) that they can blind outsiders, the Mexicans up north as so white that their skin penetrates the very soul of gringos, they are a great people, Mexicans and Chicanos alike. Learn the difference, Sup Forums, it can save your life.

Typical Bean person

Kek conquistadors went back to Spain (aka moorland) and left behind their mutts.

>Kek conquistadors went back to Spain (aka moorland) and left behind their mutts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

>Mexican in Mexico
Nothing to be mad about there bro.
>Not paying for the wall
When you guys are picking up your repatriated family members from Juarez instead of their money orders sent from America the wall will pay for itself with the money retained in our economy.
Don't worry too much about the economics senior. Keep putting your energy into making Mexico great agai.... making Mexico great.

lol! you already paying for it, illegal crossing at all time low, all the illegals that have been inside USA are fleeing in masses either back to Mexico or to Canada and DACA won't be approved unless wall is paid for and DACA will be the ones paying for it :D WIN WIN WIN WIN! Also all new Shitskins that will come in will be taxed to the max if they want to become residents while citizens will continue getting tax breaks! Sanctuary cities will be defunded until all shitskins are deported, so yeah, Mexico WILL and IS paying for the wall. I forget to mention import/export tax increase, so no more TLC

argentina, brasil, chile and uruguay are white and developed societies.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2sepCUnENg

Kek, pretty much this.

Paco, let whitey secure the future for our race and then we will help you fix Mexico.

Good for them. Although, Chile has seen better days.

That's a hitchhikers thumb or whatever. it's a genetic trait that's somewhat uncommon. Never seen a Mexican with it, usually just blacks and whites but that's who I live around so that's probably why.

Not mad at all, because you're still mexican.

stop spamming this picture everywhere you subhuman shitskin. god damn it's annoying.

>im not mestizo, im a white conquistador, mestizos are brown
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

The money we'll save sending illegals back to Mexico will more than pay for the Wall, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Stay mad subhuman.

Yea look at that fat fucking bisquick flab

post pic if you're not fat,, you fatty

5% tax on remittances. That's how Mexican nationals in America should pay for the wall.

Trump already explained how he is going to make Mexico pay for the wall. The best part is, America doesn't need the concent of neither Mexico nor Mexicans for it to work.

>Mexicans
>paying for anything
That’s why you flee your shithole to come here and actually make money, we know this, Pedro.

Given how bad your country is, are you in a position to argue?

Jesus Christ, what a fat fucking shit you are.

A fat Mexican what a surprise.
Fuck you spic ,your people will pay one way or another and then we start sending you fuckers back home to Mexico . Gloat while you can

Fuck off beaner!

You don't pay for your emergency room visits, why would we expect you to pay for the wall?

t. an*Mefag

Yes you will, when we enact trade tariffs and your government pulls it out of your paychecks

You'll pay for the wall. you have no choice. Your country will go bankrupt without hordes of wetbacks sending money over the border to support their families.

Stop coming into our country.

>Won't pay for wall
>Can't because turd world-tier population literally lives in tin shacks with no plumbing
>Is proud of country