My wife wants to try anal etc, I think it is degenerate

This is going to sound like a troll job but I swear it is real. My waifu is 24 and was a virgin when we met, I broke her in and we fuck 5-6 times a week and have a great sex life.

She knows we have a while daddy is away he gets to fuck other women because he earns the money while she sits at home and plays with out son and does fun shit.

Anyway long story short her sister got it into her head I am only fucking sloots on the road because she isn't making me happy in the bedroom and has been trying to be naughty and kinky to turn me on.

I told her I am a traditional type and don't want to do perverted stuff, especially not with the mother of my child.

She then breaks down and starts crying saying i bet you do it with your other girls and that must be why you don't want to do it with me.

She is a great wife, subby and obedient, great cook and everything has been great for the 6 years weve been together, but this is starting to bug me and i can't decide if she needs a good shake and a get it together talk or her sister needs a stfu bitch for putting these ideas into her head.

How would you deal with this? Pics of me and GF

Other urls found in this thread:

etonline.com/news/203975_scooter_braun_welcomes_baby_boy_with_wife_yael_cohen_braun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not politics; saged

>traditional
>cheating

don't kid yourself, degenerate

Why not show us your naked wife for some advice? Nothing's free, buddy.

You sound like a fuckin loser desu
I really hope this is bait

cool blog post, ahmed

None of these things happened

Not politics, faggot.

You are a real piece of shit for cheating on your wife.

Not cheating, she agreed and its been fine for 6 wonderful years.

For you maybe, not for her.

Look what I found:

etonline.com/news/203975_scooter_braun_welcomes_baby_boy_with_wife_yael_cohen_braun

hahahahahaahah

Your wife is trying to tell you she already had anal while you were gone, enjoyed it with that dude, and wonders why you haven't pleased her so. Do you not understand that?

>etonline.com/news/203975_scooter_braun_welcomes_baby_boy_with_wife_yael_cohen_braun

HAHHAHAHAHA OP YOURE SUCH A FUCKING LOSER LMAOOOOOOO

You fuck other women than your wedded wife, but think anal is degenerate. You absolute slut man, get it together.

Also your english is almost unreadably bad.

Anal is degenerate, you need to communicate with your wife and find the real problems, not deal with consequence. Asshat

Sometimes is hot, just try it.

Cool story, bro. I rate your fantasy a 6 out of 10.

On the off chance that this is a real question: Stop having sex with other women because it makes your wife jealous. If you don't want to stick it in her butt, then show her she matters to you in others ways.

Anal is no more degenerate than cheating. You have decoupled sex from it's role within marriage and regeneration. You cannot consistently defend your position and that is the problem.

>Cheating faggot
>Cant Just fuck her asshole
stupid fagg and hypocrate

Omg OP what a degenerate loser you are.

Thank you made my evening you absolute pisseater dog

Didn't happen

Damn you're pathetic op

You should unironically kill yourself for treating your wife this way. Have you no shame?

I bet your wife wishes she was fucking BBC

You wish, faggot.

Fuck off you degenerate cunt. Guarantee she fucks other men too. Disgusting.