Merkel has lost control: Germans start large protests against migrants and open borders

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

voiceofeurope.com/2018/01/merkel-is-out-of-control-germans-start-large-protests-against-migrants-and-open-borders/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TcAAn
web.archive.org/web/20180131205446/http://www.dw.com/en/dueling-protests-in-german-town-after-teen-allegedly-murdered-by-refugee/a-42345552
dw.com/en/dueling-protests-in-german-town-after-teen-allegedly-murdered-by-refugee/a-42345552
archive.is/YxewB
web.archive.org/web/20180131212656/http://www.dw.com/en/german-city-of-cottbus-grapples-with-violence-between-locals-and-refugees/a-42309934
dw.com/en/german-city-of-cottbus-grapples-with-violence-between-locals-and-refugees/a-42309934
archive.is/fNZZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too little too late?

Germany needs to hold new elections.

Its never too late user.

GERMANY NO

>migrants rape all of them
>protesters now protest for sharia law

literally where? i call bullshit

It's about time to back us up Germaniacs!

Good job. Keep it up my German bros.

>Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their own free will.

I think its time to meme harder

It's probably just a standard protest.

Right wing Europeans do much more activism than Americans. The absolute state of right wing activism in America is pretty pathetic actually.

>voiceofeurope.com

wow this sounds legit

Better than never

American cia funded propaganda project.

They push Trumps goals now.

>coming from le 56% (((nation)))

Cottbus and Kandel.

didnt even know there is stuff happening there, didnt see anything on the news so it cant be too big of a deal

Have we started the fire?

How does the source matter if all they did was report on protests? Or are you implying the protests that were reported on in every German news magazine didn't happen?

>didnt see anything on the news
goebbels would be proud

How are you solving the Gypsy problem?

A few years late. I think it started there in 2015?

We didn't start the fire! Its been burning since the world's been turning!

>didnt see anything on the news
But it was reported everywhere, especially in the leftist media, because >muh evil neonazis and AfD were there

>this fucking post

t. Brainlet

| >durr durr durr can't check the linked sources in that news articles

"Dueling protests in German town after teen allegedly murdered by refugee
>"We want security," said protesters in the town of Kandel, where a young girl was allegedly killed by her ex-boyfriend. Town officials have spoken to DW about sentiment in the town
Source - Mainstream Media - deusche Well - DW is Germany's public international broadcaster.

Archived links: (.is) - archive.is/TcAAn | (wayback machine) web.archive.org/web/20180131205446/http://www.dw.com/en/dueling-protests-in-german-town-after-teen-allegedly-murdered-by-refugee/a-42345552
Original link: dw.com/en/dueling-protests-in-german-town-after-teen-allegedly-murdered-by-refugee/a-42345552
Don't confuse Radio Free Europe with this media outlet

GERMANY YES

Wow so it is fucking nothing? Call me when München or Frankfurt have protest

I smell an uprising

Please be one

God Bless

>Germany
I'm sure 20 people showed up. Stricter laws and censorship to follow.

>implaying that most of germans don't want more of migrants

i heard about neo nazis and refugees threatening each other and a anti nazi protest but this is honestly the first time i hear of an "anti-refugee" protest
certainly wasnt big on tagesschau or zeit

They'll all be charged with hate crimes for merely voicing their opinion soon enough.

same solution as your arab problem

noticed

>soon enough
they already are, for decades now.

Where do I find dates for protests?
I'm in the Bremen/Oldenburg/Bremerhaven region ... I never find anything and I don't have facebook to check groups.

>didnt see anything on the news so it cant be too big of a deal

we need to talk

it's too fucking late cucks germany is african/muslim soil now

they could try to rent some camps from poland

>Bremen
That is your problem. You life in the second biggest antifa cuckhole

NOOOO BAD GOYIM DIVERSITY IS YOUR STRENGTH REMEMBER????

I CAN'T EVEN ITS LITERALLY ANOTHER SHOAH!

I don't live in Bremen, I'm not suicidal ... It's an hour away, but I'd be willing to drive there if a demo was happening. I'm quite set in my little village with less than 100 people - all of them German, thanks for your concern.

why rent camps in poland? If I was in charge of Germany I would just get the military and rise up and deport all of them those who stay will be forcebily removed those who resist will be killed simple as that...where to deport them? We will deport them to Somalia if somalia disagrees we will start a war with them which would be easy if any country tries to go to war with us for treating muh rapefugees poorly then fuck them we go to war with them too I doubt they would since it would be too much working since Germany actually has a decentish military especially if it tried it could easily have a top 10 country militarily if it wasn't cucked.

Most of erop wamts less, but media suppresses their voices.

>Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein und das heißt: Erika.

Good spirit. Choose hope

>The city in the south of Brandenburg has been struggling for years with the excesses of right-wing extremist violence. The
>violence of the past days, weeks and months, in which Syrian and German youths and right-wing extremists are involved, >unsettle the city and its inhabitants. "At night on the street, no, I do not do that anymore." There are older residents from
>Cottbus who say that these days. Some of them can be picked up by their husband after the late shift even younger women
>have noticed a change; "Once we were a quiet and small town" too quiet , too small at that time 4 years ago with low
>unemployment a monoculture of life had set in

so it's actually the right wing who are respoinsible

>Kandel
>Population (2015-12-31)[1]
> • Total 8,943

oh wow its nothing

>inb4 ISIS activates their sleeper agents in Germany/Europe in a Tet Offensive-like attack that cripples the eurozone forever

Demos are memes, they exist only to give the people a sense of power they dont have in fact.

where are your protests against immigration and open borders? if its too late for germany then you must be long gone, mr. 56%

Diversity will always win you racist pieces of shit. Nobody fucking cares that a few hundred people stomped their feet. Open borders is the way of the people. White people commit more crimes than immigrants of color. You need to shave your fucking neck and get the fuck out of your moms basement you dwelling thunder fuck of a piece of shit.

everything starts small.
gtfo kike.

Yeah, funny how none of the things the inhabitants said had anything to do with the right though.

So what, even if just one person who sees it switches sides, that's better than nothing.

>young girl was allegedly killed by her ex-boyfriend

when will western women learn.....

>everything starts small.
such motivation wow

I just started protesting roads from my window, I guess there is no stop now, prepare for the road free future!

Its never too late, fight back.

In America some soything takes your photo, doxes you and reports you to your boss for supporting drampfh and literalwho news outlets destroy your reputation and alienate you from your social circle and if you go to school you’ll be expelled.

We're in trouble too, user.

What's the source of this article ? Nothing like that is happening.
See

Fuck Germany they need to be killed off so that maybe this continent can have for once peace that last longer than 100 years.

0/10

me on the right

> White people commit more crimes than immigrants of color.
[ citation needed ]
What is per capita?

Kill yourself defeatist mongrel.

Right on time.

If anything calling a {{{Greek}}} a kike is a compliment. they are much much worse that jews.

t. lived in Greece and Israel

>we
not me, i'm leaving this shithole. Enjoy your chinks

>didnt see anything on the news so it cant be too big of a deal

If your media is anything like ours that really doesn't mean shit. They show you what they want you to see. I am skeptical of Germans waking up though.

She is just going to ignore you, while more and more Arabs and Africans arrive on trains every day.

look at who's peddling this shit, can't you people spot obvious russian propaganda?

Its never too late, but its late.

Old Ottoman saying
>It takes two Jews to get the better of a Greek

t. Schlomo Shekelsniffer

>Merkel tried to make a fourth Reich consisting of clay under EU control and populated entirely by sandniggers
>somehow she thought that this would be better than the previous attempts at domination
>she will only succeed in causing Germany to destroy Europe (and itself) again
Germans should rebel and unite around the states/provinces/territories that make up the federation and break up to remove power from under her. Easier accomplished than a Germany wide rebellion and has greater chances of success in the long run.

>state controlled media isn't reporting negative about the state so that proves that it isn't happening

Germans have had it worse.

We're waiting for your proof that it's factually inaccurate.

How possible is it to storm in that old cunts mansion and drag her out to the streets?

Protests means jack to that psycho bitch

I can't find any mention of these protests at the USA Today, Newsweek, NY Times, or WaPo

So is this going to turn into something or what?

let the moor try as he might; the hordes will break as the waves against the shore.

lmao, Germany has it way easier than the USA right now.

>germany closes its borders
>migrants go to sweden
lmao

The only decent post in this thread.

the fact this bitch has remained in power for almost as long as ive been alive is fucking pathetic.

hungary khanate should invade bavaria again

fucking a right! Tell me when it's safe to burn a mosque down or kick a sand nigger in the balls during prayer. I promise to wear my steel toe boots.

too bad they all look over fucking 50 years old and no one will take them seriously.

Maybe you should have taken it more seriously earlier eh? Fucking useless old people, I hate them so much. Always standing up when it's FAR too late. What the fuck are you gonna do Grandpa?

What's the difference, that's already happening

| | >'I don't feel safe here'

>Last week, a German teen was left with facial injuries after reportedly being attacked by a Syrian teenager in a fight. In a separate incident on Saturday, an 18-year-old woman who allegedly shouted "Foreigners out!" was taken into police custody after an altercation with a Syrian man at a party - before attacking the officer who arrived at the scene.
German city of Cottbus grapples with violence between locals and refugees
>Knife attacks and violent assaults between refugees and locals have become a common occurrence in the eastern German city of Cottbus, where anti-migrant sentiment is reaching a boiling point. DW's Kate Brady reports.
Archived link (.is) - archive.is/YxewB | (wayback machine) web.archive.org/web/20180131212656/http://www.dw.com/en/german-city-of-cottbus-grapples-with-violence-between-locals-and-refugees/a-42309934
Original link: dw.com/en/german-city-of-cottbus-grapples-with-violence-between-locals-and-refugees/a-42309934
Source - Mainstream Media - deusche Well - DW is Germany's public international broadcaster.

Plus some kikebook link - archive.is/fNZZ8

BASED minion backpack

Globally it's going to turn into something, and it's going to get messy. It is what it is.

i dont want (You)s from muslim garbage kys

Is not too late until Europe burns to the ground.

Save your Country and the World Krauts, vote AfD.

Confirmed /ourcartoon/