Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records (RokuAka)

Final Episode in 03h 21m 52s

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13237418
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Celica a best. A BEST.

Re=Tard a shit. A SHIT.

Rumia a cute, A CUTE!

Celica will win the MCBowl in LN

Re=L a best.
Sisti a second best
Lumia a third best
Celica a shit.

Sisti a shit

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyouten - Extra Edition Cover.

>Celica a shit.
If you read her story, she suffer pretty much because of it. Her partner from before, call her a monster if I remember well. I hope that Glenn will help her break through it.

I want to do lewd things with Lumia, starting with her god-tier belly.

Re=L a trash though.

Oink, oink.

Season 2 never. LN adaptations need to die

Can't wait to see best girl Sisti win by taking the lead.

>Sisti
You mean Pigsti.

this

>Pigsti
I think you mean Shitsti

>Oink, oink.

Stay salty.

Pigsti

stay a pig

This is one salty pig, that's for sure.

Am I Kawaii? Uguu~

>Celica

The most powerful magician of justice who possess the mysterious longevity power, which is she cannot age.
But as a certain champion has said: "Eternal life, endless torments." The same applies for our Celica here.
Having walked the Earth for more than 400 year, Celica has continuously fighting evils and serving justice with pride.
She had friends, she had followers, she had lovers, as every woman does. But guess what, that didn't end well. Her friends died, her lovers grew old and some even called her monster, leaving her in the end, her follower disappeared, unable to fight against time. (Eh, mortal.)
She had thought of committing suicide, but a voice in her head telling her to finish her task, which she cannot remember.
("Ah, you want to know what havin' amnesia was like, eh? No problem! It's...ah...well, it's, oh... I forgot.")
She---- had always been alone.
But, the name of one man had been mentioned, the one that left a very deep scar in her heart---- Elite, her follower, also, her loved one
Elite mentioned in her backstory, as someone who lost his life in the fight against an evil God (well, fools die, as you well know). In his last moment, as Celica held his hand, she screamed like a little child, she screamed out the she liked him, that she didn't want to lose him. Well, sorry was his reply.
At that moment, she decided, that she should just live alone, walk alone in life. Until she met the little kid name Glen that is...

That's just beginner of her past, not whole story.

Celica SS is basically the first time when she met the boy name Glen and explained how this boy changed her.

I like Celica SS the most, it's emotional..and fuck up at the same time (that's fucking twist..) it's make you think Celica didn't deserve any of this shit and maybe death is the only way to free her from despair.

Celica a shit. A SHIT.

>delusional oldhagfag

She deserved the suffering.

Will you miss Rokudenashi?
strawpoll.me/13237418

>delusional oldhagfag
I also dislike Celica, but calling her oldhag?

inb4
>newfag
I've never been able to tolerate this retardity here. She is like 24-25, for fuck's sake. Go back to your lolishit, faggot.

Is lumia supposed to be the main girl? Because she's pure shit. Bland, boring, fake too, and to make matters worse she gets kidnapped every 2 episodes in order to be saved by everyone else. Oh, and mommy issues to boot.

>Bland, boring
Sisti and Re=L are also fucking dull and uninteresting. Your point?

Shitsit is the main girl and there'll be no more Lumia kidnapping faggot

>24-25
>not an old hag
I bet you think 30 is young too.

I bet you think 14 is old too.

Spotted the oldhagfag

You forgot to mention she's also a slut.

>Shitsit
Shitsti*

>god-tier belly
She has the nastiest navel though.

Who's that cutie?

Who is this new girl?

A SHIT.

Well as expected of Rumia. Among the heroines, she has chemistry with Glen the most, not to mentione the main story resolve around her.

Shit can't be cute.

I'm almost impressed at the level of autism and wasted time Celicafags put in trolling Sisti.

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on this series A.K.A Best new anime this season apparently

How is Sistine working on her main girl status? Does she ever address Glen's criticism of the magical world? I would be more impressed if she actually has a goal towards that end because stomping people flat isn't all that impressive for a main girl.

>Sistitards are this delusional

She's not the main girl though.

I hope that Sisti dies in this episode. She is single-handed ruining this series, that isn't even great or even good to begin with.

What sound does a Sisti make?

Sist's more generic-ish material. stereotypical female characters bias as usual

So, shit.

This whole arc was suppose to show Sistine character faults which she then comes to realize when Glenn told her about Sera (which the anime skipped over) which she then strive to improve further realizing how weak she was. Then by the end of this arc which will be animated in the final episode today, Sistine will supposedly show her development (unless the anime changes and does something different) for her character which is the start of her becoming more reliable later on in the series

>yfw NTR ending

Holy Shit this anime is terrible. I cannot wait for this series to end once and for all and be forgotten

Lumia is even more generic and is the damsel heroine. She's the worst offender at being a cliche. She treats everyone the same, like a predictable goody sweet purity sue kind of way.

I won't forget about it.

Oink, oink.

Sistine is a violent tsundere, shes a lot more stupid down and a lot more retard then usual - is a rather negative point for her, while Rumia - despite being a damsel in distress - has been shown so far to be a deredere type girl, which is a lot more likeable than a violent Tsundere.

Sisti's whole character is generic, really generic, all the way from her bahaviour to the way she ''fell" for Glenn. her character is a generic (harem) Tsundere and I absolutely dislike these type of characters.

My precious /jp/ for me~

>muh anti-tsun
I wonder who is behind this post.

Give it a week, and no one will remember this show. Even Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism was more fun, and had more legit good characters than this.

>muh anti-damsel
I wonder who is behind this post.

Sisti is a goofy baka type tsundere. That's less generic than most tsunderes out there. The only violent reaction she really does is blasting Glen with her wind per perverted harassing or insensitive actions Glen takes, and that is harmless. Still, Sisti at least has a wider range of emotions and personality. The way she interacts with Glen, to Lumia and Re=L, to her scummy fiance, when faced with terrible sitautions, and so on. It's easier to get attached to her and let her grow on you than it is with Lumia.

Good for you then.

Wrong, Shitsi is even more generic. She's a shitty violent tsundere. She acts in a generic way, she fell in love in a generic way, she looks generic, and she smells generic.

3 months.

3 months you've already been sitting in these threads reposting the exact same things over and over.

And for what. What do you have to show for it?

Not your boogeyman, that's for sure.

Re=L best girl, not even close

This

>being this delusional

read the manga or ln faggot lazy casual anime watchers

Serious. Even Re=L, who is a freaking deadpan expressionless kuudere, is more interesting and fun than boring, perfect, all-smiles Lumia.

That's not an argument.

>THK is this triggered
>Literally uses the same edit he made for Claire, Orange, Eriri
Autism.

>muh boogeyman

Sup valvrager

Can we all agreed that the ONLY good character in this show is Gleen?

>Charismatic.
>Fit.
>Has great personality.
>Good in CQC, magic, and shit.
>Get all the pussies.
>Has good hair.
>Cute.

This series is beyond saving. The anime has skipped and changed to many scenes from the original source that there isn't a way to adapt them in sadly therefore turning this into some generic school harem shit. If there were a season 2, nothing will change since the series is now established as it currently is and not from it's original sources quality.

Go to bed Glenn.

what was changed?

>ITT autists arguing which girl is more dull, despite the fact they are all the same boring shit
Sasuga, Sup Forums. Not better than leddit.

Fuck autist-kun

>clockwork response every time
>can't deny the fact it's his dumb edits

Who the fuck is that?

People still post caps like that these days?

>implying you can't edit that shit
THK pls.

You seem to know a lot about leddit.

For instance, the part where Reil was at Sistine/Lumia home wasn't in the original source. They just added that there for Riel's apology which was terribly cliche. The part with Elanor in the wierd dimension wasn't in the LN or in this arc. The part where Glenn thanks Sisti for saving him and she blushes because she remembered she kissed him and Riel destroying the library to chase after Glenn wasn't in the LN. The anime is changing/adding scenes into this series theretofore giving the impression to everyone that this series is too generic

>theretofore
therefore*

>trying this hard that this generic battle harem LN is not generic

>trying this hard that this generic battle harem LN is not generic
Except this isn't a harem series faggot

Except it is faggot

______________________________________________________________________________________________no

>Except this isn't a harem series faggot
>Rumia
>Sisti
>Re=L
>Celica
>four girls
>non-harem

>>Celica

I thought that Celica was a mother/older sister figure for him.

>mother/older sister figures can't be romantic interests

30 minutes until the final episode airs

I want to fug Glenn

Glenn is Celica's property Sistine