Mfw inherit 3.7 million dollars at 21 while being a NEET and doing nothing, just living of interest...

>mfw inherit 3.7 million dollars at 21 while being a NEET and doing nothing, just living of interest, while Sup Forumstards defend my right to do it because of muh free markuts
Thank you very much, now get to work.
Maybe you'll be rich one day too if you work hard enough!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello leftypol how is your failed board doing?

Never been on leftypol, don't even know where it is.
I spent today doing absolutely nothing, just fucked around on Sup Forums shitposting. In fact, I did this over the entire month, yet I've made more money this month than the majority of people in this country make while working full time.
Why aren't you making as much as me, you loser?
Work harder.

>:)
Ok if your making that amount of money then how about you show proof to show that you aren't LARPing

Nice that sounds really fun

>post your personal information on the internet for me

Though you might be a lazy NEET, your parents or grandparent worked hard for that money.
They were taxed on it, they spent time and effort being so productive that they made more money that they could spend in their lives.

There is literally nothing wrong with you not having to work, because some great man worked FOR YOU.

Right.... You inherited 3.7 million dollars and the Easter Bunny is real.

Idiotic ETERNAL ANGLO

>There is literally nothing wrong with you not having to work
Thanks mate.
And I'm not lazy, I just don't see the point in doing anything.

No need for personal information. Just post a picture with some example of your exorbitant wealth and a written sign with "Sup Forums *name of this thread*"

Nice, you won the NEET lottery!

Lmao, you have to lie to keep your pathetic existence from crushing your "dignity" ahahahahahahahahahaha

You could use 1 mil to start a business and hire smart people to get it off the ground for you.

You’ll die alone surrounded by anime figures and piss bottles

You can spend your entire life playing video games, its fine.
You aren't leeching on the government, your life of leisure has been privately funded, as it should be.

Also, doesn't the UK take 40% of your "unearned increment" for gibs?

I hope you are smart with it. Spend it right and you will NEVER have to work while you get richer.

>being this jelly
Okay, I lied, it was about 3.5, but since it was some time ago, it's now 3.7. Should have been more, but the gubmint took some since it wasn't all liquidated at the time.
And I'm not posting anything. I've seen Shea Labouf get tracked down from a cloud in a sky.
But while we are on the topic, what difference does it make if I did? Are you going to say something else and would your opinion somehow magically change?

>your parents left you a lot of money
>somehow Sup Forums made them this money
am I getting this right

cmon faggot do can you even LARP?
sage

get yourself a set of newly forged plate armour, and check back in a month you faggot. we expect to see you leading charges against the shitskins in london

>implying
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegalism
Too bad, I'm 3 edgy 5 you

live by the memes die by the memes, nothing wrong with dedicated people

I'm not larping you obese mutt.

I make 4k a month working ~10 hours a week.

My life is actually quite easy.

what did your family do to acquire that amount of money?

Sure, we totally believe you, nice LARP you got a fair amount of replies.

Selling motorbikes.

Sup Forumsyps are the biggest cucks on the planet. They love the BRC ( Big Republican Cock ) down their throats

What do you do? Are you one of those Russian Instagram whores?

nice
enjoy it but don't fuck it up, user

Believe whatever you want mate.

Post 5k pounds cash

>cash
I never carry cash.

LARPing is quite fun isn't it?

>Dollars
>flag
LARP/10.

This
Sage in all fields

>what is a conversion
Most of the people here are Americans, I was kind enough to convert it for them. They're not very good with maths.

goodluck on investing that interest money to earn more. stay away from autism-coins

>being this butthurt that you're poor

living of interest is nig tier. Believe it or not. Also you are a low tier milionaire, nothing special.

>stay away from autism-coins
I haven't touched that ponzi scheme.
Going to put most of it in apartments and release equity get more, and live off the rent.

Still richer than you or most people will ever be without earning any of it.

>damage control

>while Sup Forumstards defend my right to do it
I inherited a mansion, big sum of money and 2 companies (lodging) from my mom. I have never worked a single day in my life.
So of course I will defend your right to be a fellow neet. We are on the same boat.

>3.7mln USD
>Still living in a basement

Woah, was Clinton right?

>thinking someone is butthurt over a fake brit on a taiwanese underwater basket-weaving forum.

>Making shit up to troll people who don't care

My opinion has gone from you being a faggot to you being a retard

>I-i-i don't care
>posts in my thread because he is jealous
Work hard and you can be as rich as me or richer.

>B-b-but muh fake inheritence that is in usd instead of pounds

why do you care what others think? if you got that money why the fuck are you trying to make people on Sup Forums of all places jelly?