This is premiering in Mexican national TV tomorrow

>this is premiering in Mexican national TV tomorrow
>Japan is also importing anime to México
>Heaven's Feel and Mazinger movies are also confirmed for screening somewhere this year

what the fuck Sup Forums?
why are spics a bunch of weebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

clicclac.mx/programas.php
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=98106
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=121463
canal22.org.mx/p/internet/
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People like pretending that they're white.

What is this, what channel?

You got a point there
would it be bad if it wasn't otherwise?

clicclac.mx/programas.php

Hinata's smile is the sun, even when it's shining in Mexico.

this pleases my mexican dick

Latin America, like Europe, consists of a pile of fairly small economies, or at least the media networks are small. This means it's impractical to own all stages of a production just for couple of extra bucks in synergy effects like USA does.

To fill air time, they buy what they can. Because they'll dub it to spanish there's no extra hindrance in buying anime compared to an american show. Finally I would guess the licensing costs and amount of strings attached are lower.

But user, How can a bunch of sub developed human beings have better anime than americans in general and also have japan supporting them?

LOLIS DE MONTAÑA

Expats and a view on comics/cartoons more similar to Europe's than the US.

and whites like pretending they are all kind of shit kensama.jpg

Incas were superior to europeans. Deal with it.

oh shit NICE.
Fuck i'm getting excited even though I'm not mexican.
Hopefully this inspires young girls to try mountain hiking and not just serve as the masturbatory material of men.

>importing to

>¡Atrévete a escalar!

Season 3 soon!
get hype

Every time I am reminded I'm filled with joy.

>weebs
Kill yourself

>>Japan is also importing anime to México
It's called exporting you fucking moronic spic.

This wall can't come soon enough.

(OP)
Be honest with yourself. The question you really want to as is
>why are spics a BETTER bunch of weebs than the rest of us?

>anime
>white
What?

Honoka's birthday in 5 days

BUILD WALL

She'll finally appear in more than 3 episodes!

Man, Canal 22 has such top tier taste. I remember Evangelion, Ghost in the Shell, Perfect Blue, and all the Ghibli movies debuted there.
Even more obscure shit like Angel's Egg and that Jesus anime aired there, at some point.

But will they air episode 13?

Kek, is that the dubbed name?

Looks like it.

>Aoi e Hinata son amigas de la infancia, pero hay un singular problema, Aoi tiene miedo a las alturas y prefiere permanecer en el interior, mientras que Hinata es extrovertida y ama el montañismo. Sin embargo, Hinata convence a Aoi de que venza sus miedos y deciden escalar una montaña para ver un amanecer, y recordar lo que vivieron juntas cuando eran más pequeñas.

Why do they mention amigas? This isn't a retrogaming show unless they somehow repurposed it like Dotto Koni-chan.

Anime follows many of the tropes that telenovelas do

They're both dead now tho

ETC from Chile already aired Yama no Susume in May

Subtitled it seems. The mexicans will dub it.

Aoi: animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=98106
Hinata: animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=121463

Part of me want to watch the dub as a cheesy reason for a rewatch.

Escapism from life in a kleptocratic narcocracy lmao
Japan and Mexico have had partnerships, economic treaties and been in good terms since they first made contact way back.

>mfw the OVA is finally released

Koe no Katachi made $500K at the Mexican box office as well as kimi no na wa being a hit so they're going forward with anime there.

in what way

A trip to Mexico?

>why are spics a bunch of weebs?
best dubs in the 90s

Pretty much this

This, besides anime not being as shamed like in other countries.

That is now, though. Unless you were a gorgeous hunk of a turboChad, back in the day, liking las monas chinas publicly was social suicide.

Why not?

Can confirm this

I'm a 190 cm tall nigger in mexico and when people ask about my favorite tv shows I always answer the iDOLM@STER and any Fate related series to them.

People just says "cool" and leaves right away.
But when I was in highschool liking monas chicas was really fucked up and people looked down on you.
Althought everyone watched them, and also a lot of guys really liked Sailor Moon back then but were to shy to accept it.

Sailor jupiter a best

Nah, or at least that was not in my case. In the 90s all kids watched Dragon Ball, Captain Tsubasa. Saint Seiya, etc. And girls were into Sailor Moon, Heidi, Candy Candy and similars.
To be fair there were not too many options in the TV and it was that or watch news or telenovelas. American shows were not as popular, with a few exceptions, of course.

Is this channel online?

>iDOLM@STER
ew what the fuck
>Fate
you're alright

What time?

Are you by any chance under 25yo?
Because I was in highschool when dragon ball first aired. (Back then it wasn't even called Dragon Ball but Zero y la magia or something like that)
Shit was looked down and you would get bullied if you admited to watch it.

Los caballeros del zodiaco in the other hand was widely accepted because girls like it and you could use some of the characters to "ligar" them.

Candy Candy was the Shit because it actually depicted the mexican society of it's period.

>ew what the fuck
>Lovelivefags

My friend, you have shit taste and you have to acknoledge it.

>e Hinata
pero la H no es muda
>descripcion oficial
>canal cultural

Not a spic but out of linguistic curiosity I checked their ad for whether they'd drop the initial H or not, and they sure as hell did like the dirty spics they are

>implying I watch Love Live
my nigga

Only a lovelivenigger would get disgusted by Sup Forums's official idol series.
Unless you are from leddit in which case just kill yourself.

proving once again dubs are a mistake

>Trump cant make anime real
>spics make anime real in his instead

The anime itself will have phonetically correct names.

Mexican dub didn't bother replacing the -jin suffix from super saya-jin and kept it instead of translating it as "Super Saiyano"

2 hours until the premiere lads

Who will put it on nyaa for the rest of us with morbid fascination?

Candy Candy was a fucking Soap Opera, I watched it with my sisters.

It was actually good. Seriously they found new ways to make her life hell every 4 episodes.

Pretty much no one.
Can second this, my mom love Candy Candy when she was kid.

Stream where?

Can third this my mom still watches Candy sometimes she's in her mid 50s

>millenials

>Seriously they found new ways to make her life hell every 4 episodes.
Like all mexican operas where the main characters and their love interests get shit on every episode?

muh dick a escalar!

I'm pretty sure the oldest millennials are almost 30 years old, are you one of those 40 year old anons?

my oldest son has 27

do the math.

Grew up in the 90s dude.

It's a rule of thumb you can't be a millenial in México if you played with hielocos or remember the hermanos Vázquez commercials.

I swear to God, the reason my mother and sisters doesn't give me flak about Anime is because they loved Candy.

Pretty much, Candy is a Méxican soap opera, except they actually build her up a little and let her be happy before crushing her hopes in the most brutal way in the next episode.

5 minutes:
canal22.org.mx/p/internet/

>tfw your country is blocked
End my life

don't ask that question here, Sup Forums is crawling with greasy spics and they all have shit taste

>Sup Forums is crawling with greasy spics
I don't believe you.

believe it, hombre. The Americans here definitely aren't the whitest bunch

Belieeeeeeve it!

lol, these burgers, if you are racist it is clear why you can´t even glimpse the TRUE beauty and wisdom behind anime, and it is why japs look down on you, as someone would do with some crippled street dog

You didn't miss much, Aoi sounds too young, Kokona sounds older than her. The rest of the VAs are okay, but all pronounce Hinata as Inata. And thankfully all the songs are untranslated.

Also, it started with the second season.

bro, when Sup Forums and Sup Forums merged, we had a lot of chanadians here for some reason.
t.mexican

Dubbed?

Yes, it's already over. Next episode in two days.

??????????
How is it already over?

The first episode just aired.

Oh damn, might take a look. Hope they release this and knk.

Cutest voice btw?

are those like 22 mins or 11 mins?

Mexicacas can't see it anyway.

Only peruvians are able to truly understand those chink toons.

Hinata.

excellent taste in camera

>japanese president fucks it up big time
>now daughteru wants to take over like a fucking dynasty
>lots of assholes following
Japanese people and cats should move to peru if another tsunami hits.

Soon Mexico will build a wall to keep the Murrikans out.

isn't the highest ranked official in japanse poitical heriarchy the prime memester?

They aired the first episode of season 2, without commercials, so 15 min.

What did he mean by this?

without accounting for the OP/ED?

Bosquejo del sol anytime now.

Who's japan's health minister?
Tesaka Tsumoko

wait they have hidamari sketch too?

Sorry, but dirty Mexican wetback illegals will have to G O B A C K.

Remember: If you know about illegal Mexicans staying in out country and do not report it, you are also committing a crime. Report them here:
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

How long until they start airing yuri? Pandora or flip flop would be good starts.