Death camp survivor fears Holocaust deniers are winning

cnn.com/2018/01/26/europe/holocaust-survivor-fears-deniers-are-winning-intl/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ikRnw
veteranstoday.com/2010/11/13/gordon-duff-who-speaks-up-for-holocaust-survivors/
commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:The_Mass_Extermination_of_Jews_in_German_Occupied.pdf&page=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"If we don't live with hope we are finished," says Wineman, who moved to London from her native France in 1950.
"We have testimonies in many museums and we hope that some of these young people will look up some of these and learn from them.
"Of course it won't be the same because they won't hear us speak about it and tell our own experiences. It will be different but we have to trust the future generation," she says.
"As long as they learn that tolerance is important, look out for evil and not let it happen, that will be a very good message to us if they can take a lesson from that."

The testimony trumps visual evidence, common sense, and mathematical logic apparently because testimonies are always truthful...

Why are there so many survivors?

Whether the holocaust happened or not, this is western society's fault for straight out banning revisionism and everything even slightly anti-semitic like jokes and such. It became tiring, frustrating, obnoxious and let hateful doubt spread through the people. (((They))) have no one to blame but themselves

Oy vey, stop asking that question goy!

I don't remember the holocaust being covered in high school. Was it taught in the history books in the 60's and 70's, or is it a new thing?

"Our Lord and Saviour" never existed = "the Holocaust" never happened. True or fictional, call it what it is: "the Jew Gassings".

Survived death camp, and is worried no one will pay shekels anymore.

Why fear over something that is oh so false? Got something to hide?

I remember watching some documentary about it in school, and that's about it for how it was taught. Not that much of a big deal here, holocaust denial isn't even illegal.

WHAT?!
How many left?
Not many.
>Thas why me old chum lad.

They shouldn't worry about Americans and Europeans denying the Holocaust, I doubt Africans, Asians, and Indians know about the Shoah.
I wouldn't doubt a large portion of deniers are new Europeans.

>museums
>hopes the children sees them
Yeah, what these kikes need to worry about aren't the holohoax deniers, it's the billions more that don't give a shit even it were all true.
>muh 6 gorillion
Simply not enough. It's a shame any jews survived. That's what we think of kikes. (((They))) are so damned annoying I wish that all of the jews had been wiped out. I can't wait until the day the entire world wakes up and decides to finish the heebs once and for all.

ARCHIVE that link, flaggot.
archive.is/ikRnw

Do they have roller coasters and masturbation machines at the museums? I should make a holocaust theme park.

It was taught after the US established the (((Department of Education)))

One day we will shout their mouth.

(((Testimonies)))
(((Tolerance)))

What? In both 7th and 8th grade they pegged our nubile holes with that serrated dreidel of lies, forcing us to cry out "poor Jews, poor oppressed, sweet tender Jews" - as we prolapsed in unison, bleeding with White guilt from all holes.

+1

no archive and cnn, WTF ??

yesh

We are. You cannot stop us.

>survived death camp
not a very good death camp then is it

So much for German efficiency! Those schlemiels!

truth always prevails in the end.

My holocaust teaching in high school:
>Jews (and others) were sent to death camps by the evil Germans for reasons
>Chinese kid with top grades: "what reasons"
>They saw Jews as lesser people
>"why?"
>because of their economic success
>"Wasn't the economy terrible?"
>Well ww1 and stuff
>"economy got better after they got rounded up, right?"
>see me after class
And then he never asked questions about it again, and no one else gave enough shits about it to bring it back up

This is actually a neo-nazi lie that was exposed by the red cross themselves back in the 70s

how come there's always a convenient holocaust survivor ready to comment on any issue regarding jews or the right wing

like how fucking many are there left

How could of Hitler killed 6 gorillion Juden if there are so many fucking survivors?

BIGGEST CON JOB in the history of the world.

of course it was

it was based on prewar estimates.

It was, I just posted a note from the red cross saying so and they also wrote an article about neo-nazis evoking their name in order to give their lies more credibility

This implication that the soviets just made it all up is completely retarded when you actually study history and realize that all of the initial reports of the death camps came from the Polish Underground

seriously, why do holocaust deniers feel the need to constantly lie all the time?

>eath camp survivor fears Holocaust deniers are winning
Oh, look.

It's our weekly reminder from the Jewish owned and controlled media that the "Holocaust" "happened" and that we need to do everything the Jews tell us to do otherwise there will be a "second" "Holocaust."

In the United States, we see a swastika, we drop them with a fist to the face, or worse. Nazis have no traction in America. They're just targets for violence and man is it fun!

>seriously, why do holocaust deniers
Can't deny that which didn't happen.

>feel the need to constantly lie all the time?
That's ironic coming from someone that believes everything his Jewish masters tell him.

As Many as 90% of Those Claiming to Be Holocaust Survivors May Be Frauds
veteranstoday.com/2010/11/13/gordon-duff-who-speaks-up-for-holocaust-survivors/

The 6 million jews suffered enough without their descendants having to deal with ignorant people denying that 8 million jews died in the Holocaust. Let us pray for the 9 million victims of evil.

>the truth
>having to win peoples' opinion
Man jews just operate on a whole other level all the time. They just automatically inject kike scheming into everything. Its really kind of inlmpressive.

belligerent sophistry isnt an argument user. You didnt even address the fact that it was the Polish Underground who first reported the holocaust, and not the soviets, making the claim that the soviets just made it all up completely false and impossible.

commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:The_Mass_Extermination_of_Jews_in_German_Occupied.pdf&page=0

>there are some right wing groups that must be stopped and eliminated, we must never let them reach the top
Its just so obvious. I hope paul nehlen wins in wisconsin so we can start preheating the ovens

>claims 1.1 million were disposed of in Auschwitz
>only had enough furnaces for 500,000, providing they were running constantly every day for 4 years straight

Gee, I wonder why people are starting to doubt their stories.

I actually remember this story one old Jew gave to the news about how he saw "3,000" people all shoved into a gas chamber and killed in a couple of minutes, then him and his team were made to take all the bodies to the ovens and dispose of them. He said there were 15 ovens ("official" reports claim 46 ovens were there) and they had to cremate the bodies ready for the next lot the following day.

Problem being that it would take a whole month to cremate 3,000 bodies with only 15 ovens, so you'd end up with a constantly increasing pile of rotting corpses to burn.

>so we can start preheating the ovens
but you just said that you want to start another holocaust while claiming that jewish people are paranoid for not wanting neo-nazis in power.

>>only had enough furnaces for 500,000, providing they were running constantly every day for 4 years straight

wow fake new with fake jews. Fuck the NWO

I can't wait for a real holocast

problem?

But the Poles did the Holocaust according to the Jews. Honestly we are beyond listening.

who are these "jews" and which "poles"

why do you guys insist on being a vague as possible as well as ignoring information that proves you wrong? Do you even know what the holocaust was?

Guessing you aren't aware of the new Israeli sour grapes over the Polish law.

Stop trying to change the subject. Whenever I press deniers on their conspiracy theory, they ALWAYS do this shit.

The Polish were the first to report the holocaust, meaning that the idea that the soviets just made it up is impossible

If only there was a state where Jews had automatic citizenship even if they were part of the diaspora (no darkies allowed tho)? A state with first world infrastructure, nuclear arms, and a wall to keep out the nazi bastids for the rest of eternity? Man, it'd be nice if they could all go somewhere like that and be safe from the racists forever

>MFW the "gas chambers" in Auschwitz are reproductions

>No photos of "gas chambers"

Really makes the ol nugget go fug it.