You've been given a billion dollars but with the caveat that you can only spend it on anime production

You've been given a billion dollars but with the caveat that you can only spend it on anime production.

Which series would you adapt? Which original ideas would you help come to fruition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7ukicKSCas
youtube.com/watch?v=4aIa9ClwTcA
youtube.com/watch?v=KNedFHhOh7U
mobile.twitter.com/palmerluckey/status/867882483638980609
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia anime + caster route

Berserk adaptation in OVAs by madhouse.

Mai-chan's Daily Life 60fps with photorealism for the juicier parts.

Oreimo: Brotherhood.

A Carnival Phantasm version of Metal Gear.

A Song of Ice and Fire anime

Haruhi S3

>Which original ideas would you help come to fruition?
?

>You've been given a billion dollars but with the caveat that you can only spend it on anime production.
>Which series would you adapt? Which original ideas would you help come to fruition?
With a billion US dollars you can literally fund FOUR HUNDRED 1 cour anime series.

Do you have any idea how cheap anime actually is? And assuming you are making a profit you would be able to fund every single anime for every season fFOREVER. 1 billion dollars is too much.

>which series would you adapt

also
>caster route
>not original idea

Give me my pretentious scifi series because Kado was a massive disappointment.

Sup Forums's own anime.

Fucking this. Hellsing Ultimate quality, no censorship. Leave the lost children arc in.

Turner Diaries anime movie series.

The only correct answer.

Coronation street adaption starting season 1.

Remake Ajin by madhouse or bones
and use the left over money for Teppu

New Trigun anime.
or SnW S2

I tought the author gave up on the novels

Getsurin Ni Kiri Saku anime ova like Hellsing.

The entry level answer.

S4

steel ball run. While I'm at it might as well fund the other parts but focus mostly on steel ball run.

Spend a fraction of it on whatever anime, rest paid out to shell corporations and kickbacks

Fund thousands of Teekyuu seasons and watch Sup Forums drown.

"Daily Life of Me"

Never-ending show about cute me doing cute me things with one 23 minute episode being aired every single day forever.
I am voiced by Samuel L Jackson.

Nichijou S2

Alright, since the average show costs like 2m this is gonna be rough, but lets see.

>hand xebec 100m because I love them and so that they can stop making shit like Clockwork planet to accumulate funds but instead concentrate on Fafner
>hand 10m to kyoAni to make some original romance but with the writers of feel. so I'll probably have to buy them out of their contracts so make that another million
>hand a1 picture 20m to turn the rest of the grimgar novels into shows
>pay Matsumoto 10m so he comes up with another artistic masterpiece on the level of tekkon kinkreet and pingpong and fund the movie/show with 20m respectively
>hand 20m to studio3hz for flip flappers season 2,3,4 with less hickups
>hand artland 50m so they turn mushishi into a 2cour show per year and just keep the episode coming
>travel back in time and pay old gainax to turn watership down into a 12ep anime, if cant make it happen then pay madhouse or hoods instead, 20m
>pay deen 10m to turn konosuba ln5 into a movie , fuck the rest of the lns
>buyout sunrise for 100m and dissolve the studio
Thats the stuff from the top of my head. Reason I am overpaying on al the shows is so that the wage cucks finally earn some decent money. I dont gain anything from paying them 2m a show if it ends up being garbage.

Hardstyle anime.

2hu

Build a school to teach the next generation of talent. There will be an anime competition each year with winners getting their series broadcast.

the most beautifully animated 6 episode 25 min loli gangbang hentai. just imagining makes me hard.

Haruhi S3
Baccano S2
6 Darker than Black OVAs, 4 on Heaven's War, 2 after Gemini
Kamisama Dolls S2
Rokujyouma S2 + Blue Knight OVAs
Grand Blue
Nichijou S2
Kaguya
Konosuba S3
Amagi S2
An actual Tsukihime anime
That spider isekai series
Urami Koi
Biscuit Hammer

And I guess some original series of my own imagination since 1 billion is really a lot of money, why not.

Finally make an anime about cripple waifus

>But user there's a game for that

Yes but it's not an anime

Tokyo Ravens season 2 or Index season 3, with a certain singer coming out of retirement to do the OPs.

This
I'm gonna fund 2 anime series per season for 50 years
I'm gonna start by making an anime original, full of bullshit with a lot of mysteries, nonsensical "foreshadowing" and hidden clues with absolutely no plan on the future of the series
Then come to Sup Forums, pick up the craziest most bullshit theory and run with it

Horizon S3, or an adaptation of onwards towards our Noble deaths.

Berserk

>Which series would you adapt? Which original ideas would you help come to fruition?
I would flood the market with more isekais.

Touhou project and make it the greatest yuri anime of all time

Full 52 episodes.

Spice and Wolf S3. ;_;
With that budget I'd have the rest of the LNs adapted too.

Kill yourself

With all that budget I could make a good DMC anime with top tier fights.
SOL is fine too, with Dante being a dork almost every episode though.

I'd give Makoto Shinkai everything and tell him I want a cut of the revenues
then with the money I make I save studio trigger

S3

Flip Flappers season 2 animated entirely in 3D CG

Index 3, movie adaption of ww3 and NT. Let JC Staff keep doing Railgun in-between
Spice & Wolf 3
Jinrui wa suitashimashita 2
Haruhi 3
Give Sunrise/Bamco Pictures enough to get back to the old director for Gintama
Medaka Box 3 by Trigger
Nichibros 2
Baka to Test 3
Black Lagoon 3
Konosuba 3

That's enough for continuation for now. There should still be plenty for Hoshi no Samidare, Onani Master Kurosawa and some other neat shit

I create animu coin used to fund the production of animu I just doubled my money by using my money to pump it. then i sell and use it for watever i want

Armor-san

An animated sixth season of Breaking Bad. Walt survives and winds up in Japan. He rebuilds his drug empire and combats foes both Japanese and American.

>start own studio
>get rights to a title, anything would do
>make myself the head of a production committee with a monthly salary of 100 million dollars
>afterwards make some cute girls doing cute things I guess

I'd fund an anime adaption of The Silmarillion with all the best talent of Nippon.

I'd fund 800 episodes of Endless Eight.

A 52-episode anime directed entirely by leddit, every episode is decided by the most upvoted idea or script. Just to watch Sup Forums reaction.
Then make a sequel directed by tumblr or some youtubers who mainly make anime video reactions.

Do you have enough staff to do it? I think they'd quickly go insane.

Thinking about it, being in the production of those must've been draining as fuck

Yotsuba the series
Oyasumi Pun Pun

If the price is high enough, I can buy their artistic integrity.

+1

i would fucking love to do this, just have autists write my story without them ever being aware of it
then go back and trash it for being total nonsense and watch them defend it

Psyren
Question is which studio should helm it?

>

The entire Spice and Wolf series

Full two cour well animated 1-for-1 of royal koyanagis two currently published volumes.

Cool
Yakuza vs Cartel sounds pretty nice

I would remake everything in full cg because fuck you guys

A decent Berserk anime without shitty 3d.

I would burn them to ashes and record as they burn.

That one.

I'd fund my own studio and do some western adaptations of literature along with other thing.
Carnivale seasons 3-6
Blood Meridian adaptation giving it a Belladonna of Sadness type vibe.
Dune being a joint project of David Lynch, Ikuhara, Hideaki Anno and Yoshiki Tomino with Jodorwsky
The Book of New Sun with Yuasa directing
Strutgatsky's Noon universe

Madhouse? It has a Madhouse vibe when I read it. I'd also adapt Shamo along with the other Fukumoto series we haven't seen animated yet. Maybe a Hokuto no Ken remake with the same staff who did Jojo's remake.

I would give Tamers12345 the entire billion to write and produce a series of Sonic Underground movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7ukicKSCas
youtube.com/watch?v=4aIa9ClwTcA
youtube.com/watch?v=KNedFHhOh7U

Depending on the CG it could look great

Hentai, a long series of amazingly animated OVAs of whatever I can think of.

That's a good idea, I'd like to make Uno Makoto's Futa-chan into a full anime series.

I think berserk needs an adaptation. Id love to see it animated

The Dark Knight Rises opening scene

t. Luckey

mobile.twitter.com/palmerluckey/status/867882483638980609

And I'd either do Kaguya-sama, although that's coming anyways, or The New Gate because it's isekaishit I actually like.

SHI AI EY DESU

Jesus Christ, I could just animate literally everything.

Futa-chan the Anime

>although that's coming anyways,
You could make it good, that's always a plus.

I'd spend most of the budget on a long adaptation (at least 40 episodes) of the Dark Tower series. I'd ask Shiro Sagisu to get his shit together and go back to the kind of music he made for NGE. Production would probably be handled by Madhouse.
Jouji Nakata or Fumihiko Tachiki as Roland, and Shinichiro Miki or Sho Hayami as Walter.

Then do stuff like Haruhi S3, Index S3 + S4, maybe Konosuba S3 and Despera.
Then adapt manga. Tell Madhouse to make Eden less edgy and focus more on the cyberpunk aspect. Give Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san to Kyoani. Maybe try to see if Punpun could be adapted but probably not. Also fund Angel Densetsu and Fire Punch adaptations.

Maybe fund some of the made-up anime shown on Sup Forums's fake seasonal charts.
Then if there's any money left, use it to make Anno depressed again and tell him to remake the Rebuilds entirely.

We don't want anime to die once for all, thanks.

A hentai with good animation
For once

eva except kaworu doesn't die, and he fucks shinji inside the robot

this, i can barely watch that shit

hentai with KyoAni girls by KyoAni

Buy rights of kajishima and make seikijin s2/3 with sex and paradise wars 2. Also try to ruin any studio that does beta mc anime

Hoshi no Samidare
OST by The Pillows

RE:Mechwarrior 3000

probably eyeshield 21 but by an actual good studio like madhouse or trigger

I would give Miura 1 billion dollars for berserk, and finally fucking finish it

How cheap is it to make an anime.

Like what is the average cost for a 24 episode, decent animation - okay voice acting anime?

Finance hentai of my favorite doujins featuring my fetishes

The full uncut Akira Manga into a full fledged multi part movie series. Which makes sense considering its size, likely a trilogy.

2-3 million per season
So 24 episodes are 4-6 million

Remake Unmarked and properly adapt everything else

That's in yen or US dollars?

Umineko, all 8 chapters with 36 episodes per chapter