A completely homogeneous Japan is a myth

A completely homogeneous Japan is a myth,

There are plenty of Jamaicans in Japan and plenty of Japanese in Jamaica

youtu.be/uzIHt1bK188

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/business/govt-plans-to-increase-number-of-foreign-english-teachers-to-10000
youtube.com/watch?v=i1tKrVVg8hg
archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf
archive.is/W6zyI
archive.is/oGEH9
amren.com/features/2017/06/america-not-proposition-nation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
e621.net/post/show/1438738/2018-amber_eyes-anthro-areola-belly-big_breasts-bi
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-22/aging-japan-wants-automation-not-immigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> A completely homogeneous Japan is a myth
Only Feminists deal in absolutes. Of course Japanese is not "completely homogeneous" - just one "whitu pigu" would be enough for that.

Then again, it's still _near_ homogeneous, and far more so than our western nations. A few Jamaicans won't change that, too, no matter how much democrats would like it.

Watch the video there are hundreds of japs at a black music festival not far from Tokyo's city center

as a second gen, westerners putting pressure on east asian countries to be more multicultural pique my anger like nothing else.

Just look at the video

They're over 98 percent Japanese, and their biggest minority is another variety of napalm bait. What's your point.

WE

>there are no non-Japanese in Japan

No one has ever said that.

>Ethnic groups (2011[7])

>98.5% Japanese
>0.5% Korean
>0.4% Chinese
>0.6% other

Fuck off, idiot.

ZOMG YELLOW GENOCIDE

Asians and blacks mixed = not just looking downsyndrome (from their asian side) but being downy (need i continue?)

DaShaun seems really happy. Propably getting nip pussy after the tea ritual.

Nice logic buddy. Egyptians weren't black. But Asians were always Asian. This isn't WE, because it's historical fact.
Art least the gooks and chinks can visually blend in after a couple generations. Even after 1 generation if they don't live in their enclaves. The 0.6% other takes deportation priority.
Also, you're not counting English teachers without formal citizenship. Those drive the numbers up like crazy.

Japan is a western country

They mixed with Brazilian monkeys on their own. This is why ethnostate fags are delusional.

>Also, you're not counting English teachers without formal citizenship. Those drive the numbers up like crazy.
>Gov't plans to increase number of foreign English teachers to 10,000

>An advisory panel to the Education Ministry has recommended to the ruling Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) that Japan increases the number of foreign English teachers at schools to 10,000 from the current 4,360 by reviving the JET program.

japantoday.com/category/business/govt-plans-to-increase-number-of-foreign-english-teachers-to-10000

The most Japanese outside of Japan are in Brazil what did you expect?

That was my point. They did that of their own volition.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This. Modern Japan is an American, post-war creation.

There TurkRoaches in japan also:

and like typical mudslimes, they're causing trouble

youtube.com/watch?v=i1tKrVVg8hg

No it's not.
It's been infiltrated by the west. Japan could learn from anti-gaijin Best Korea and the anti-gaijin CCP.
Truly one of their biggest mistakes. It's not too late to stop the mixing though. My bros need to wake up.

i lik

>They mixed with Brazilian monkeys on their own. This is why ethnostate fags are delusional.
I don't understand your point. In an ethnostate there wouldn't be non-whites to mix with. And no one is claiming whites are being forced to mix with non-whites.

And race mixing hasn't been common in the west in the modern period. pic related.

>I don't understand your point. In an ethnostate there wouldn't be non-whites to mix with. And no one is claiming whites are being forced to mix with non-whites

Because people do that shit naturally is my point. Even if you could build a pure ethnostate the descendants would without fail mix over the next hundred years or so because people aren't built 100% on logic, and for the better I'd say.

So, it turns out that Democrats worldwide just want to fuck with homogeneity.

BLACKED

But if you weren't the stereotypical american, ignorant in foreign geopolitics, you would have known already that japanese americans in Brazil are usually living in the most economically prosperous regions, even though their immigration was treated pretty harshly during the early periods. That's the case for most of the south american countries, and even in the US if I may say so.

tl;dr you can properly say that they came to contribute, especially in meme southern Brazil, while being mostly conservative when it comes to miscegenation.

>Because people do that shit naturally is my point. Even if you could bu
Think about how race mixing is so limited in Japan. Now think of Japan's demographics. There's a direct relationship between the two. A similar situation would exist in an ethnostate. Also an ethnostate would have a culture against mixing with foreigners.

And why did you ignore what I've said about the United States?

"Liberal" in this context likely refers to their economic policy, meaning free market based.

>Jamaicans in Japan

I hope none of those children ever need a bone marrow transplant.

archive.is/LgI6Z

archive.is/gTHr

archive.is/lCSux

archive.is/7n3dZ

archive.is/5f4Jf

archive.is/W6zyI

archive.is/oGEH9

They're all fucking pimps

Japan is still prodiminately pure japanese ...especially compared to other countries....they are ethno nationalsits .... a jamaycan music festival ...damn you really showed us....diversity = shithole

>Think about how race mixing is so limited in Japan. Now think of Japan's demographics. There's a direct relationship between the two. A similar situation would exist in an ethnostate. Also an ethnostate would have a culture against mixing with foreigners.

Is it really a "pure ethnostate" if there is racemixing and foreigners, even if it's limited? This is why I've always hated this idea. You fags can never get it straight and just keep acquiescing to reality. Eventually you'll have to acquiesce the whole idea of an actual ethnostate.

>And why did you ignore what I've said about the United States?
Because I really don't give a shit about it.

I think you're mistaking me for some faggy shill. I don't disagree with the idea of an ethnostate per-say. I just think it's childish idealism used to distract useful idiots from coming up with real culture fixes. America has always been about taking in people and parts from other countries and making them American. The problem is classical American values get overruled by other cultures we've allowed a fair seat at the table. Only one culture should reign supreme in any society otherwise it fractures like we're seeing now.

Its not as specific as you think, I'm mixed but a lot of kids can use my blood who are black or mixed

>Is it really a "pure ethnostate" if there is racemixing and foreigners, even if it's limited?
Yeah, if the laws of the country are designed to limit foreigners, maintain the desired demographics, etc.

>Because I really don't give a shit about it.
Perhaps because it contradicts your argument? But by all means continue to feign disinterest.

>I think you're mistaking me for some faggy shill. I don't disagree with the idea of an ethnostate per-say. I just think it's childish idealism

Pretty much every western country could be considered an "ethnostate" just a few decades ago. The USA for example, pre 1965, had immigration polices which were either exclusive to whites or vastly favored whites over non-whites. Until 1965 the immigration law was structured around keeping the demographics of the USA stable. Australia had the white Australian policy. Canada was 97% white in the early 1970s. The UK was 99% white in the 1950s, etc.

>used to distract useful idiots from coming up with real culture fixes.

Demographics are destiny. Demographics informs culture.

>America has always been about taking in people and parts from other countries and making them American.

That's simply not true.

That post was about bone marrow transplants, not blood transfusions.

> Its not ššs specific as you think, I'm mixed but a lot of kids can use my blood who are blššck or mixed
user...

Why do you lie user?

You ethnostate fags are literally worse sheep than any of those faggy lefty ideologues. It's almost sickening.

Not an argument. Demographics matter. The USA doesn't have magic soil.

No shit it's not an argument. I don't argue with zealots.

>I don't argue with zealots.
Name calling isn't an argument either.

I'm not arguing with you dipshit. I 'm mocking you. Please thump your chest more though.

I'm o negative with no diseases, my blood is pure gold in the medical field

>as a second gen pls don't do to my homeland what I've done to the west
Lol fuck off

>one picture out of millions proves my retarded argument correct.

fuck off retard

>we'll magically survive turning our population into the scum of the earth
Who's really the zealot?

you fucking degenerate. Go and cry into your piƱata or bucket of fried chicken some more about the ethnostate, you bitter fucking mutt. How much does it burn that you will never be white?

>I'm not arguing with you dipshit
Well you were, until you began to feign disinterest and name call.

If "weeaboos" are 'w'hite people who like Japan, would that make Jamaicans who like Japan "jiggaboos"?

>hurf durf i no u r butt wut am i

Neck yourself.

see pic

I was interested in the discussion until you just decided to ignore facts for your own idealistic headcanon.

Pic is for you too.

>piƱata or bucket of fried chicken
I'm sure those would exist in an ethnostate. An ethnostate is about defending a particular demographic rather than resisting cultural diffusion.

Goddamnit I'm really starting to hate american posters on here. 90% of you are deluded civic nationalist retards.
Go suck off based Reagan while you are at it

>I was interested in the discussion until you just decided to ignore facts for your own idealistic headcanon.
What facts did I ignore?

just.

Kek

Who's kid is that on the left? Also that Jap woman flushed her genes down the drain. She was a qt too.

The fact that people will naturally race mix and spread themselves around. The nips did it with Brazil without anyone's helped, and they've always been insular as shit since the black ships shit. Then you started acquiescing "ok it'll happen sometimes" while still writing this headcanon about how everyone in this white ethnostate would understand and agree with no miscegenation. It's a farce man, and you're being played. Keep at it if you like. I'll just keep giggling at you fags floundering on how issues would be handled.

the thing that makes me angry is why do people in japan hate whites, and they wanna suck muslim dick and black dick. When they know blacks and muslims ruin everything, im gonna laugh my fucking ass off when muslims ruin everything they already have 4 giant mosques japan is already fuckin dead.

>rocks an EU flag
>thinks he has a right to criticize anyone

In that video I see a bunch of people from different backgrounds having fun. If you ever left your parent's basement you might have fun some day too.

>the thing that makes me angry is why do people in japan hate whites, and they wanna suck muslim dick and black dick.
What planet are you living on where this is true?

Garbage women go for garbage men, and trashy people in Japan are sparse compared to any other country. Most people don't want to affiliate with foreigners, and you'll find a lot of people who are "interested" in black people because they're funny, but they would never actually befriend one because they're terrified of them.

>Get nuked by white piggy
>They still expect you to like them

Race baiting is your worst, yet most effective technique, kike-kun.
Trying to draw weaboo attention over to Japan so then you can continue fucking over the west with your subversion is typical kike behavior.
"Divide and conquer" is as bad as "combine and conquer"
It's a tactic that is difficult to win against.

japanese girls dancing like apes is having fun? thats fucking degenerate, they deserve to be raped in the ass.

I am japanese and all japanese thing the same

Cultural homoginy is strong in Japan, the blacks and whites Japan are held to very high standards compared to most nations.

We usually call them niggers

I once worked with a jew who married a chinese woman from jamaica. She was awful and their kids were very weird looking.

>people tend to do something
>therefore it's good and impossible to prevent
Fucking kek

niggers are the plague, kikes are the rats that carry and spread them around.

Who said good? I already said I don't disagree with the ethnostate idea, I just think it's bait to keep useful idiots distracted from actually fixing reality.

It's obviously not b8 for japan, just as it wasn't b8 a few decades ago when idiots like you were puling about muh based immigrants.

Anyway, what's your ingenious solution?

You're back wards and you're grammar is off

FUK U WHITE PIGGU, WE WANT BRACK MEN

>The fact that people will naturally race mix and spread themselves around.
I didn't ignore this point. I responded to it over a number of posts. It's not relevant to the discussion of an ethnostate as the demographics of one would make race mixing a non-issue. You did however ignore my point regarding white American's racial purity.

>Then you started acquiescing "ok it'll happen sometimes"
I didn't contend that race mixing never happens so it's not a matter of acquiescing. Don't misrepresent my positions.

And why would I? Everyone knows that a small number of whites race mixed throughout history. However as the data I presented dealing with white Americans shows is that this mixing was small and limited to white males mixing with non-white females.

>I'll just keep giggling at you fags floundering on how issues would be handled.
You need to acquire better reading comprehension.

Let it fucking happen dipshit. I already told you, America was at it's best when we took others at their best and made them Americans by value. The problem is we let other actual cultures a seat at the decision making table that they've used to subvert classical American ideals. (By the by, one of those values is race realism.)

I heard that the Japanese evacuated the entire district when they heard there'd be black people there.

No, you need to acquire a new perspective. You've been sold a lie. An ethnostate is a dream, just like working communism.

"Don't you know, user? Asia, just loves niggers" said the Jew.

The concept of America as proposition nation has its origins in Jewish immigration advocates of the late 19th century. It's not correct, historically speaking, when you judge what laws which were in place dealing with immigration to the USA and what the founders had to say about race. I already shown this to you, yet you ignore it and continue to repeat the same tired cuckservative talking points.

amren.com/features/2017/06/america-not-proposition-nation/

>Let it fucking happen dipshit.
The demographic alteration of the United States didn't just "happen naturally", as is your contention. It's the result of immigration policies put in place which were sold to the American people based on a lie.

>Secretary of State Dean Rusk and other politicians, including Senator Ted Kennedy, asserted that the bill would not affect US demographic mix.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

I don't see why you're having so much trouble grasping this concept.

>No, you need to acquire a new perspective. You've been sold a lie. An ethnostate is a dream, just like working communism.

Quoting myself:

>Pretty much every western country could be considered an "ethnostate" just a few decades ago. The USA for example, pre 1965, had immigration polices which were either exclusive to whites or vastly favored whites over non-whites. Until 1965 the immigration law was structured around keeping the demographics of the USA stable. Australia had the white Australian policy. Canada was 97% white in the early 1970s. The UK was 99% white in the 1950s, etc.

>. I already told you, America was at it's best when we took others at their best
We never took others at their best. What are you talking about? The only time we got "the best" was early on when the much of the English gentry came to America.. Ever since then, it's been random fucking people.

Your plan is basically:
>we let some people in before and it didn't destory us
>so let's let even worse people in now

e621.net/post/show/1438738/2018-amber_eyes-anthro-areola-belly-big_breasts-bi

Countering your Shadfagging

>The demographic alteration of the United States didn't just "happen naturally", as is your contention. It's the result of immigration policies put in place which were sold to the American people based on a lie.

This is why I called you a zealot. Not once did I say what is happening now is natural. I already said we're being subverted and fractured multiple times. I said it naturally occurs. Even if the Nips naturally mixed with Brazilian monkeys it didn't happen on a large enough scale to affect either countries race composition like what's happening now.

But a pure ethnostate hits the other end of the horseshoe, and trading one extreme for another is the most retarded reaction you could have. Literally muzzie tier.

>Quoting myself:

>Pretty much every western country could be considered an "ethnostate" just a few decades ago. The USA for example, pre 1965, had immigration polices which were either exclusive to whites or vastly favored whites over non-whites. Until 1965 the immigration law was structured around keeping the demographics of the USA stable. Australia had the white Australian policy. Canada was 97% white in the early 1970s. The UK was 99% white in the 1950s, etc.

We don't disagree on anything but the labeling of ethnostate here. They weren't ethnostates then because that wasn't the intent. Race realism was a factor in classical American values, but only insofar as being wary, not outright expulsion. (Except maybe muzzies. not too sure on that desu.)

No, my plan would be to fix the countries fracturing culture before even attempting to bring in others. How many times do I have to say that subversion is occuring until you idiots realize we're both against the same thing? I'm just also against being a reactionary extremist when it comes to our countrymen, and they are our countrymen whether you like it or not. How they will be dealt with is one thing, but we're discussing what comes after.

>Japan colonized the entire world, forced them to open their borders, and imposed Western values on them.

>No, my plan would be to fix the countries fracturing culture
yeah good luck with that when paco and jamal have 50% of the vote and white guilt cuckold have 20%

WASU

>yeah good luck with that when paco and jamal have 50% of the vote and white guilt cuckold have 20%

>How they will be dealt with is one thing, but we're discussing what comes after.

>zealots
>reading comprehension

We wuz Nippon n sheit!

I addressed your concerns about race mixing in a hypothetical ethnostate by using the example of Japan, and it's demographics, to demonstrate that race mixing wouldn't be an issue if not for "multiculturalism".

>But a pure ethnostate
Pure ethnostate? Whatever that constitutes in your mind is certainly a strawman.

>They weren't ethnostates then because that wasn't the intent.

What are you talking about? Every western country had immigration policies designed to maintain whites as being the vast majority of their respective countries. How is the concept of an ethnostate "muzzie tier" or "a dream, just like working communism" when similar policies were in place throughout the west just a handful of decades ago?

Doesn't change the fact that you're still a foreigner. You and niggers might as well all be the same.

>imagine how she squirts

I wonder how many immigrants japan needs to survive?

Zero.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-22/aging-japan-wants-automation-not-immigration

>How they will be dealt with is one thing, but we're discussing what comes after.
What do you think I'm asking you? How do you plan to fix anything.

I would laugh at you if I hadn't grown up thinking about this shit, but frankly, I just feel bad man. The other guy is an idiot but you seem like you think a lot about this stuff passionately, which is why it unfortunate that you've already been brain jacked by the extremists.

One last question for you though, just to sate my curiosity. At the end of the day of the rope, would you be willing to fight the white men who fought valiantly on your side just because your ideas of what should happen after don't align?

this type of shit just makes me wanna cry. it frustrates me so much. niggers are so fucking awful, they don't deserve anything. they deserve to all be shipped back to africa and rot there. this is all an illusion. people think treating niggers like they're human makes them not look like bad people but it's time to face the fucking facts; niggers are subhumans that deserve extinction. all tension in every aspect of life would disappear if niggers were wiped out. please, we have to do something. i am willing to do anything for a perfect world. please. no more niggers. no more spics. no more kikes. no more libs. no more sjw's. please. i'm being 100% serious right now. i can't.. this kills me inside, just seeing this.. urgh..

OMG Japan is doomed!

Oh no Japs have ;like .05% niggers what a myth.