We need to allow "experimental treatment" for terminally ill patients!

>We need to allow "experimental treatment" for terminally ill patients!
What did Trump mean by this

all options.
no more sched 1 drugs without congress.

>stem cell
>pro life

Whatever he meant, I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about medical marijuana.

True, but big pharma could be pretty much ruined by legalization of weed. Weed is also a great substitute for harder drugs, not saying it's right, but it's true.

>Weed is also a great substitute for harder drugs
this
>not saying it's right, but it's true.
what does that even mean

Trump has vocalized support for medical marijuana but I do not think this is what he was referring to.

He means using Hillary Clinton as a human lab rat.

>what does that even mean
We shouldn't be taking drugs is all I meant. People shouldn't be "addicted" to drugs but since the world isn't perfect and they will, weed is a great substitute for lets say heroine or cocaine.

I don't see why that isn't the standard practice. If the patient is terminal and willing to undergo experimental treatment just think about the data that could be gathered.

Never let a good opportunity go to waste.

Our FDA doesn't allow many drugs that are still in testing phases that other countries allow people to try for very cheap. He also mentioned that our drugs are massively overpriced in America and it needs to change. He looked at the Dems like, "you mother fuckers better agree with this shit"

source trump said this?

>fetus
>human

Funny, they don't even speak publicly about this but they want to have conversations about citizens going and getting euthanized, it's disgusting. It's like just want to see how much we will put up with, sell us pieces of shit wrapped in nice chocolate.

Figured that was what it was, my father works in the medical industry and complains about this endlessly.

He said it at the State of the Union and i'm pretty sure he's said it before. I'm curious if it's just fluff or if he's actually going to attempt to act on it.

If there was a place I could go and have them kill me peacefully and without pain I'd take it

radioactive spider bites

>my father works in the medical industry
It's all a racket. All about the money at the end of the day to these bastards. Not your father personally but people who make the rules.

You're missing the point, we publicize killing yourself but don't talk about or allow experimental treatment, it's all on purpose.

Yeah right after he said making pharmaceuticals cheap he really meant cannabis.

You fags realize that’s if it wasn’t For the Hippies smoking that shit in the 60s, Niggers promoting it through rap in the 90s, And The ((media)) promoting it, Weed would be forgotten.

Cannabis isn't a drug. Hence why your body hangs on to it. Every other drug is fully excreted within 72 hours of taking. Cannabis is a medicine when eaten and a mediator when smoked.

Dumb argument. Look no further than alcohol prohibition to see what they should have done.

Hardly. Until the rockefellers took over medicine cannabis was in every pharmacopeia and widely used for a myriad of ailments.

>Cannabis isn't a drug.
God, I'd like to think this is just b8 but I know weedos are just this fucking retarded.
Kill yourself idiot.

But you know it’s true. Admit it nigger.
Also these are Junkies in a nutshell
>Prohibition was Bad
*Alcohol is good
>Alcohol is bad
* Prohibition was good

That is so not true. I love how you stoners make up BS and use Statistics from the 90s for your arguments. You’re just like the We Wuz Kangs People.

He means he wants to fast track big pharmas ability to do dangerous human testing on new drugs. So they can export the cost of human suffering onto the dying in exchange for massive profits.

Blumphies BTFO again by the bourgeois.

Stem cells can be collected from other sources.

>be dying
>Doc wants to try dangerous chemical
>Says it works in theory
>I agree to it
>Gov SWATS doc to save my life
>I die
-Or-
>I get better
-Or-
>I die anyway and Doc uses data to get a better idea of how to save the next guy

If cannabis was legalize, people wouldn't be buying it from the Cartels any longer because their weed is normally shit and becomes shit by the time it gets to where it needs to. Instead of placing that money into their hands you're placing into your neighbors hands who then puts it back into your local economy. It effects us on multiple levels, if your neighbors was growing pot to sell, he would probably start growing other foods, something the big companies don't want normal citizens doing. They want that money.

>But you know it’s true. Admit it nigger.
But, that's not true. You're making retarded assumptions, cannabis has been used since humans found it.
>Also these are Junkies in a nutshell
People has been consuming liquids since the dawn of man also, you cannot force people to not drink fermented wine. Since this is the case, there's nothing wrong with applying capitalism to it.

Blaze it, faggots!

Pretty sure of yourselves. Whatever believe what you will.

He means people who are going probably going to die soon should have the option to use treatments that haven't yet been approved by the FDA, which can take 10 years+

Your an idiot. Now i love weed, and the occasional psychedelic. But anything that alters your brain chemistry is what's called a psychoactive drug. Its literally the definition.

What china is doing lol. Look it up. Gene editing.