Liberals have made it so that you can't discipline your wife and kids anymore

>liberals have made it so that you can't discipline your wife and kids anymore
And we wonder why degeneracy is the defining issue of our time.

nigger

Woman are like those exploding guys in Serious Sam. They serve no purpose other than to blow themselves up and if you aren't there to control them they are going to ruin everything.

The solution is to replace women with artificial wombs, and use genetic engineering to make them more disciplined

When will the technology be available and how do we prevent leftists and non-whites from having functioning ones?

eternal reminder beating your kids literally chips off their IQ points and is a nigger behaviour for retarded adults who cant control their own frustration

>beating
I spank I don't beat. Next your gonna say little jimmy age 4 in karate sparring and getting his ass handed to him by another kid is gonna make his IQ go to 80.

>implying it's a permanent change.

I don't need to discipline my wife, I married a doctor so she doesn't fuck up that much 5/5 would do it again

Niggers aren't stupid because their fathers beat them. They're stupid because they're niggers.

Who said that's the defining issue. I can think of a ton more urgent.

Man find the right girl . Any chick that needs to be hit you shouldn't even be dating . I can tell you if it ever gets to that point it's fucking over .Dont get me wrong though ethier I have done it and some chicks DESERVE IT 100% but it really isn't worth it in the short or long run

If you hit your wife or kid, you're the degenerate. Your wife is supposed to be the woman you spend the rest of your life with, your child is your fucking child and you want to hit them.

There's better ways to discipline a kid than hitting them.

I kinda agree but sometimes kids need spanking. Nothing crazy like slaps or punches to the face or body but a swat to the bottom with a hand or paddle is acceptable until you’re like 14

Nice correlation. What was the color of the skin of the sample size?

After that you take away privileges and luxurious things like hot water, tasty food, or iphones

Too true

Grounding or taking away things from a kid is probably more of a long term mental abuse than a quick slap.

It hasn't worked for the past few hundred years on prisoners so why do you think it would work on your kids.

Spotted the faggot.

Neck yourself neckbeard

Hitting your children is child abuse

Why do "people" like you always feel the fucking need to spread their weakness onto others?

Wouldnt it stand to reason that the kids that need multiple spankings are the little shitheads who would do bad on the tests anyways? Dumbest kid in class was always one of the ones that got in trouble. Smartest kid never did.
really makes me think...

Difference between hitting them with a closed fist and using the palm of your hand buddy. Fucking liberal pussy

Id also like to add that I was spanked as a kid and you know what? I turned out great. I work, I pay my taxes, follow the law, etc. I realized that if I was a good boy I wouldnt get my ass whooped. Half of you are probably pussies whose mommas wouldnt let your dad spank you. My dad would make me go outside and get my own switch. And if I came back with a shitty one that broke easy hed whoop me with it and make me go get a good one. One of those sticks that would make the "swoosh" sound when you swung it. Let me tell you, the first time he made me go get another switch and it was the vine one, was the last time because I learned my lesson.

Same thing with criminals. They just get a slap on the wrist. Yeah pot, maybe a little bar fight, whatever. But if you rape and shit you get 10 years then get out and do it again. If they cut those fucks balls and dicks off I bet they wouldnt rape again.

Physical discipline is subhuman behavior
You must psychologically discipline them
>inb4 psychological abuse