/SWEG/- Swedish Election General- TODAY'S THE DAY edition

OUTLINE-
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but we need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.

WHAT’S THE PLAN?
Don’t see a thread up? Put it up!
ufile.io/d6icq

On the 31st Janury, Svenanons are going to take to the streets, putting up the six posters you see below.
See the picture of the map below. Dark red are areas we need to focus on the most- leftist strongholds & areas with high levels of immigration. Pink are the areas we need to focus on the least, but if you live in these areas, don’t think we won’t need your contribution.

The silent Majority of Swedes are with us, but they are kept in check by a culture of peer pressure & virtue signalling. If they can see how many people stand with them, and against their establishment, we can break the stigma.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7sznor/edgar_was_right_make_sweden_lagom_again/
reddit.com/r/svenskpolitik/
flashback.org/t2897563
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
friatider.se/polisen-tar-hj-lp-fr-n-usa-f-r-att-stoppa-skjutningarna
samnytt.se/har-ar-invandrarganget-som-misshandlade-och-ranade-97-ariga-elsa/
archive.is/kRlb3
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/
youtube.com/watch?v=sqVAti3WNJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CAMPAIGNS-
We need to reach Swedes- especially redpilled Swedes- with large audiences both in Sweden and Internationally. One guy potentially fits that description. We know he comes here for material in the ylyl threads, and we know where to find him.
/ reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7sznor/edgar_was_right_make_sweden_lagom_again/

Speaking of outreach, we need people spreading the good word in the farthest corner of the redpilled spectrum. We need all hands for this task, people. That means reaching out to reddit.
reddit.com/r/svenskpolitik/

Public support for the SD is going to be crucial. Jimmie’s going to be going on tours of Sweden before the election; if you can make it, please try.
flashback.org/t2897563

RESOURCES-
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
friatider.se/polisen-tar-hj-lp-fr-n-usa-f-r-att-stoppa-skjutningarna
samnytt.se/har-ar-invandrarganget-som-misshandlade-och-ranade-97-ariga-elsa/
archive.is/kRlb3
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/

A day in the life of an SD supporter:
>wake up
>collect welfare
>post incoherent ramblings on I&I
>tell mom about how immigrants rape women 5000% more than swedes, she tells you to get a job so you can move out
>go to systembolaget to buy femkommatvåan
>bleach hair
>pretend your dad isn't Bosnian
>pretend your mom isn't Romanian
>go to bed, dream about SD ever having any influence in parliament

Har någon jävla skittejp som inte häftar ordentligt. Får köpa bättre imorn.

Ser ut som maskeringstejp, den är menad att vara lätt att ta bort efter att man målat över den.

"There is no swedish culture."

Det har du helt rätt i.

Silver tejp kanske?

Ska handlas imorn.

Hur har det gått idag? Jag har inte kunnat sätt upp ska göra det nästa vecka.

Good luck to you guys this could be your last hope.
Btw I'm the only non-swede poster so far feels good man.

80 riksdaler på Jula. 50 spänn för ett paket med häftor till.

Good luck swedes!

Njaeee njaoooiiee. Vet inte om finns några träytor här.

Miniature variant. Cut into 16 pieces that should end up roughly businesscard-sized. For times and places where you feel the large poster is a waste (like putting them in mailboxes).
Things could potentially be printed on the backside.

Men borde vi inte ge en vink till SD i våra "Gör Sverige Lagom Igen" posters. Fattar folk ens vad vi menar?

dom kommer fatta

satan vilken soyboy

If you have both tape and a häftpistol you are prepared for most surfaces.

Min favorit är nog Wojak i bakgrunden. Bilden är snart fem år gammal, undrar om han är rödpillrad nu.

When will we start protesting open borders on the streets guys?

Pwdie is doing a new green screen competition. Could be a great way to reach him.
Any ideas of things to do for it?
youtube.com/watch?v=sqVAti3WNJM

Hahahahha vi kan ha med de olika 7klöver ledarna när de säger idiotiska saker och hans reaktion "fyfan det här var det värsta jag sett, fösvinn *tvi*"

Just smacked the full set on towns biggest commieschool.. better hear some good REEEs tomorrow morning.

lol Södra Latin I presume

Hahahaha

Globala?