We have left off

space X did it bois we have lift off. Who wants to watch the rocket land back at Earth?
youtube.com/watch?v=KcopUhLihuk

it's a block 3 so they aren't recovering it.

>Earth is round
Flat-earthers BTFO.

What is fish eye lens?

I'm so fucking close to flying to Florida to go see Falncon Heavy's demo flight. I know its a stupid decision, and the launch could easily be pushed back past the time I'm there, so I'm leaning towards not going.

BUT WHAT IF IT WORKS AND I SEE THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

Falcon*

whoops, dont drink and type kids.

FAKE

The SOLG is descending.

Sorry the stream has ended.

Nope

No recovery planned for this launch.

I saw an Antares rocket launched here in Virginia and it was fucking insane. Can't imagine how awesome the Falcon Heavy would be.

Astro engineers.........? Yeah, right.

You're not making my wallet feel and less threatened. I need to make up my mind before the tickets are ALL gone. The issue is flying from Seattle.

>in 3...2...1
>satellite goes (((missing)))
>week later meteors destroy area where conservative christians live

There will be plenty of more opportunities. Yea, it'd be cool to see the "first" launch, but you'll be just as amazed seeing other launches if waiting a bit makes it more financially feasible.

I can afford to go, but any sort of delays past a 24h scrub would fuck me hard since I need to get back. I know I will get another chance, and I'd get a chance to visit the KSC with family instead of going by myself as a yolo trip if I waited for the next one.

BUT IT WOULD BE COOL AS FUCK

I should flip a coin.

Lolwut? MAGA baby. Berniebots would think rockets pollute too much.

What is a complete fool?

True, The Falcon 9 runs on beautiful, clean rocket-grade Kerosene which isn't exactly the nicest chemical for the environment.