Everyone hates America Part 2

I've made a thread this morning and left it to go to work. It was on my perceived notion that America is hated in the world it read -

>I just realize something - literally everyone hates America. No matter if we are right-wing or left-wing we are despised of around the world. We pay for Canada's and Europe's goddamn security and defense too and they still hate us. So I think we should just pull out all across the world and focus on spending our money on defending our own country and bettering our own schools. Therefore we can become better in every way. I no longer care what the rest of the world thinks so let's try neo-colonialism and invade Africa, the Middle East, and South America to get oil, timber, and precious minerals. No eurocountry will attack us in their right mind because we have nuclear missiles that can destroy the world 7 times over. Also, if they try sanctions see their economy go down the drain while ours does too.

I read through the rest of the thread and this is what I see as the biggest grievances -

>Marshall Plan
The Marshall Plan was probably the most commented one, Euros complained that it was made to push American companies to the top and control over the country. This is false as in we just gave them money to rebuild their infrastructure after WWII so they wouldn't fall to the Communist menace. It literally had nothing to do with anything else except rebuilding infrastructure and government buildings. I agree with one poster that it was a failure as in we should of let Communism take over so when the communist system collapses Western Euros would be more redpilled and on the flip side Americans would be more jingoistic since they were surrounded by commies.

>Stopping Europe from uniting
This was also frequently commented. I feel like these people forget of the EU.

>We're fat/stupid
This just seems like typical butthurt you'd expect to see on the web. It doesn't matter to Europe if we're fat and stupid it is a typical insult.

Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
youtube.com/watch?v=1cg6Ku3rRnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Rampant Consumerism
Yes, I'd agree America is a little too consumeristic. I believe the American has too much debt and this is a problem. But this is an internal issue and I do not see why Euros see this as an issue to themselves, it can only help them.

>Spreading consumerism
I've touched on this in the Marshall Plan. Consumerism was already well and alive in Europe by the time of WWII, it was the "everything is disposable" thing that gets them. That is not a product of America, instead it was increased economic globalization throughout the world witch was the causation of this. What caused the economic globalization was cheaper shipping routes through technology, not a direct product of America.

>Warmongering
I'd agree maybe we've overstepped our boundaries when it comes to our vast and mighty military. But, as the global superpower, it is our duty, remember when Britain was the global superpower. Their navy was the best in the world and their army was up there too, they intervened in problems not to themselves. If Germany or France were to be in this position they too would have military bases and naval ports all across the globe. As for the part about the refugee crisis being caused by us. Yes, maybe we shouldn't of supported the rebels, but yet again, why couldn't you just deny those refugees?

>Lack of culture and history
What does it matter that we have no culture and history? You mean that since we are the global superpower we exert our culture onto you? Well, we do have a culture but it is not seen because ours is the norm. Therefore not being contrasted with the norm makes it look like we have no culture. As for history, we are making vast history right now as a global superpower.

Alas, the question still stands, Do you hate America? and why do you hate America?

Also
>inb4 mutt meme

I love what America once was, I just hate what it's become.

What part? Care to explain?

>actually believing the america meme
America was never great.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c

Can you like, idk, shill off on reddit or something?

1. Show flag or gtfo
2. explain beyond a shitty jewtube video
3. calling something a meme is pretty funny considering it is coming from an ancap

Who am I shilling for?

A country of white europeans run as a representative federal republic with exclusively white male suffrage.

Shut up, you don't know the fucking alternatives. USA is in top 5 for freedom countries.

>attacks flag
Are you done? Inbred 56%er

Ah, ok.

>Believing the freedom meme
Freedom..for the working man, is an illusion. You aren't free and you know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1cg6Ku3rRnY

Of course I'm not, I'm saying that relatively to every other country it's in the top 5.

You are a wuss because you do not want your shithole to be attacked and a traitor of your country for refusing to bear its flag

Meme flags are usually Poo-in-Loos. Notice how you don’t see many Pajeet flags since meme flags were released?

Then why do you bear an ancap flag?

I've seen this. The same with Mexican flags

you want a hug?

>was told its actually a hatred of ZOG repeatedly
>still tries the D/C
t.kike

They're already microchipping their citizens. LITEARLLY WHAT

My country isn't as bad as america.

Then show it

You're fucking dumb.

Only statists hate America, because there's still freedom for the individuals.
Sadly, statists are at the very least 75% of the euro population.

Then why are you ashamed of your flag?
Why are you hiding it? Jealousy? Regret? Or something else entirely?

Perhaps, then again, the government is watching over us so I do not know at this point

An subhuman slav calling a superior being like me dumb? Ha. You live in a facist shithole, enjoy vladimir's putin's dictatorship, moron.

You're a literally mutt.

Dude I'm completely anti-statist and I understand why you would hate America. Biggest jewish proxy in the whold world.
They still in retaliveness, barely tax their citiziens and let them have individual freedom.

You're literally a lolberg, left libertarians get the helicopter too.

Fuck off gypsy scum, get the fuck out my country. You're all dirty, smelly, rude and unhygienic. You're pretty much on the same level as somalians and somalians are the nigger of niggers.

>yo-you're literally a mutt

listening Martinez, show flag and then we'll talk

I like the looks of those profit margins.

No, Paco. I don't have to do shit. America is a literal shithole and if you have any sense you'll jump ship before it gets even worse, whorehey

how much you lads want to bet this is a mexican?

>Hurr durr u r a gibsee
t. Juan Gonzalez Martinez drunkdriverez

Fuck off Nigger.

POO-IN-THE-LOO
POO-IN-THE-LOO
POO-IN-THE-LOO

If you actually are white you are a disgrace to nationalism because you are embarrassed to show your own nation's banner. Sad!

The mutts are wrong again. I'll enjoy see your daughters get BLACKED on xnxx. Thanks for the laughs fellas

>Blacks Blame Whites
>Whites Blame Jews
Ohhh SAY CaN u CCC

whiter than you muhammad

I guess you must be Regret. Regret that you let your country turn shit. Regret that you know you were the cause of it. Regret that you idea has failed as the somalian assraped you. How is Sweden anyway? Shitty as always?

I bet it is Sven from Sweden after hour long show of getting cucked by Somalian mounting his wife.

t. Muhammad

Only hate two things about Americans:

1) The Political Correctness culture.

2) They spread the lie that my country is "black".

That's it.

Well, I was wrong. Was britbong instead? Or was it pakistani? Anyone knows how to make a difference nowdays? Ahh screw it.

1) that grew out of the Frankfurt School, not really us, it came into play in the US around 2008. Before then you could say "nigger, nigger, nigger" and no-one would care, now it is different. This was like 2004 though in the cities though.

why don't you want to show your flag if your country is so better, it would give you a reason.

we need to fuck off from the rest of the world other than equitable trade

also remove juden from any positions where they have power over humans and especially media education and law.

agreed!