Re:Zero

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!GBkjgaRQ!N9HyN1mFeB0deRG6-dTANJ8X51ePW7vEKAZGNbVCGVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck a catboy

cmon user,
when's the next chapter comin, I just binged the anime and read through all of arc 4 and the three arc 5 chapters as well as all the IF and non-canon chapters in 4 days, I've barely slept.
I'm suffering from major withdrawal hit me up my man

>boy

>>boy

Did you read the available chapters on Translationchicken before moving to user?

IFs are the only non-canon chapters/stories.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Happy birthday.
mega.nz/#!GBkjgaRQ!N9HyN1mFeB0deRG6-dTANJ8X51ePW7vEKAZGNbVCGVA

How much of arc 5 has been translated?

Forgot picture.

It's not my birthday, but thanks.

Emiliabros report in

Sasuga

Thank you.

i thought this anime was a bit better than average, nothing groundbreaking and game changing...

but this sequence gave me chills, it was so well crafted and all the chaos and misery of the whole series seems to just bubble up from the cracks

I really can't think of any show that gave me a feeling like I got from this episode (15 or 16 i think)

Oh, and some Emilia fag on twitter has complimented this figure for how lewd it is, and how it makes them want to draw Rem.

I want to sodomize catboy. My dick is fully erect thinking about it.

>if are not canon
>tappei stated that subaru saw RemIF in the 2nd trial
fuck yeah Vol 4

none cut Rem parts

>>>boy

>tappei stated that subaru saw RemIF in the 2nd trial
Wait what

>none cut Rem parts
I'm pretty sure they cut the mayonnaise death scene from the WN, but sure.

Also, something from the IF.
Halibel is interested in training Rigel to be his successor.

Thanks

S'up

The IFs are not canon.

it was in the last Q&A

Q: In the second Trial, weren’t there any scenes of the fragment chapter (note: Rem Natsuki, the first Kararagi IF chapter)?

A: It wasn’t a future close enough to call ‘now’, after all. If they’d been in the middle of running away, those scenes might have been visible.

>might be visible
meaning for the IF to be in the trial then it has to be canon

Yeah, pretty much anything that deviates from the MU timeline is non-canon, even they had happened since the conditions for situations never came about by logic.

So seeing the IF in the 2nd trail doesn't change because like everything that happened in there can't happen for the same reasons the Echidna IF can't. They all exist in different timelines.

>meaning for the IF to be in the trial then it has to be canon
Or just a random illusion. Which it is.

In addendum:
It's only canon in the sense that showed up in the story as possibility.

>They all exist in different timelines.
They don't. They are just "What If" stories. Non-canon "fanfiction" by the author.

Well yeah the IFs aren't ever really eluded to in the MU itself.

You mean alluded to?

I'm pretty sure they're just different possibilities. So many details would still inform you on canon details. Still, I'd love to read a story about Rigel being trained as a ninja.

eyy

Re:Zero more like Rem:Zero

Rem:Zero
Emilia:One

If that's kiss counts okay but Rem still got the first confession (which was more genuine)

Yeah, sorry.

There were both genuine. There would no point if weren't. Those are emotional charged moments of trust and people being open with each other afterall.

Why does anyone give a fuck about Subaru? Why'd they let him work at the mansion? Why bother teaching him to read?

I like Re:Zero but I've realized I really didn't like Arc 1 and 2 that much because Subaru's reason for having a connection with everyone is so flimsy. We the audience understand his situation but it seems like realistically everyone in that mansion would want him fucking gone after taking care of him.

>Subaru being forced to say "I love you" to Rem is more genuine!
What!?

He basically copied Rem's confession. He also wasn't "drawn" to Emilia's lips as he was to Rem's, he said "fuck this isn't working, the end justifies the means" and kissed her.

Did you ever read the confession? She got waaaay more than she asked for

>Mixing with a disgusting half-elf
No thank you

You guys want to stir up shit this early?

>reading comprehension
It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.

He saved Emilia which was super important, Roswaal would have gave him a million dollars if he asked for it

Oh boy here we go.

Because he "saved" Emilia and didn't want a real compensation but to work in the mansion as a butler. Roswaal's maids and butlers are all educated so Subaru had to learn to read and write and stuff. But yeah nobody wanted him around at first for different reasons

Hey I have fun with this, you get to see how truly delusional they are and have completely different conclusions from reading(lol) the same text

They're only entertaining him for like 3 days, dude.
It seems like more since he keeps dying.

>“No, today’s menu is abble chips with abble salad, abble pie filled with abble jam, and I have freshly squeezed abble juice ready for dessert.”

abble = appa? please, these official translations are worse than the fan translations

>Sup Forums meme
fucking remfags go back to fucking veddit

fuck off emiliacucks you fags are not welcome here

Actually I like Emilia.

you'll have to wait until Crusch is done with him

I don't like the way Emilia looks

My life goal is to one day marry Felix.

fucking kill yourself

Emilia is mine and I won't let a filthy Sup Forumsedditor touch her

Post best end

>limp wrists
he isn't even trying

TC is fucking paid 957 dollars a month and is slower than a fucking snail

Rigel's eyes are wrong

please dont kill me

I miss her...

How about read those Arcs again? Subaru was allowed to stay in the first place because he asked that as reward. Teaching him to read, write, training him in cleaning, cooking etc partly a practicability as part of the job and way for him to bond all the residence of manor.

Nothing happened randomly, and his relationship were formed in response to his actions.

In fairness she was pulling out something that was already developing there.

Except that's blunt exaggeration and goes against his internal thoughts throughout that arc. He inspired what Rem said to him to convery the feelings he had for her in his own words. If he wanted just save the Sanctuary he could do it himself by passing the trails and just going along with Roswaal's plans. The reason he's insistent on having her pass the trials and is entirely because he cares about her. The results in the Sanctuary only has real meaning to him if opens a path to the throne and her happiness. It;s more just survival for Subaru at least.

>“Rem.”

>“Yes?”

>“Don’t kill them, okay?”

>“You are as kind as ever, Subaru—I shall half-kill them, then.”

wow didn't know that LN changed that, in the WN it was 3/4

>Subaru stroked Rem while urging her silence after her unnecessary addition. That earned him a sharp stare from Emilia.
Wait so the concerns about Emilia's jealousy are actually legit?

>f he wanted just save the Sanctuary he could do it himself by passing the trails
?
He couldn't pass the 2nd trial and also got his pass revoked.

two days later

[Subaru: …! Say it, say anything. I’ll listen to anything because I’ll do it…]

[Rem: Say “I love you”…]

Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.

In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,

[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]

[———–]

[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]

It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.

[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]

Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.

[Subaru: Wait…]

[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]

[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]

Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago.

where is this

From vol 4.
>During the exchange, he finally caught sight of the people he’d been waiting for. Roswaal and Ram were coming out of the mansion.
>“Hey there, what’s up? You’re late, aren’t you?
You’re the one who set up the schedule, Rozchi. The guy who sets the schedule oughta live by it, don’t you think, Rem?”
>“I agree! Although, I’m the one who woke you up today when you didn’t wake up on time... You may praise me for it, if you like.”
>“Okay, all right, okay, that’s enough, Rem.”
>Subaru stroked Rem while urging her silence after her unnecessary addition. That earned him a sharp stare from Emilia, but he bore it as best he could and dragged the subject back to Roswaal.

>He couldn't pass the 2nd trial and also got his pass revoked.

You misunderstand. He could passed them by accepting Echidna's help as he was supposed to. Roswaal even confirms this in his gospel. By denying Echidna's help he chose to go back his original course and believe in Emilia.

anons, is Clind human or demihuman? From reading the Hidden Village Oni sisters novel I got the impression absolutely all of servants and attendants in Roswaal's domain (or at least directly around him) are demihumans. Though there is nothing in Clind's appearence that'd allude to being a demihuman, his behavior is kinda inhuman. Like the way he seems to hear everything in the mansion, executes work that he wasn't explicitly told though his master intended to order it, and does work around people without them taking notice of it at all.

me too, and at this WN chapter release pace it will take probably another year until she wakes up

but we have the IF chapters for now thanks to Remon

>If he wanted just save the Sanctuary he could do it himself by passing the trails and just going along with Roswaal's plans
He obviously also did it for Emilia but there are a lot more reasons to reject Roswaal than Emilia user.
>1/4
LN confirmed for white washing even before the anime, truly the worst

>“Understand, Barusu? Keep a firm grip on the reins so that Rem does nothing rash.”
>“…You’re the one who always goes to the royal capital, right? Why is Rem coming this ti…?”
>“It is infuriating you’re forcing me to state the reason with my own lips.”
>Ram shoved him in the chest, letting out a hmph as she walked off.
Holy fuck. Subaru is so fucking dense.

Not really. Her jealously is pretty normal and it isn't directed at Rem past Arc 4.

It wouldn't make any sense for to be abnormal anyway, because Satella was unfit for her title because she was incompatible with Envy Witch Genes.

So he is head patting Rem? Emilia was jealous about this in the 3rd Mayo chapter "King"

Rem:“Probably, when Rem tried to give Subaru-kun some Fannel fruit-laced tea, she made a mistake and gave it to Emilia-sama instead…. Ah, Subaru-kun, don’t rub my head so hard, it hurts, it hurts!”

Emilia: “Booo, you two are always so close…. Nooo faaiiirrr----”

As Subaru’s fists rub fiercely against Rem’s head, the now childish Emilia boos, shaking in protest. Sulking, she turns her head away,

Emilia: “Just when I thought you were treating me nicely. Aaalways bringing my hopes up like this…. meanie. Meanie. Me---aa---niiie---”

Subaru: “She’s getting seriously upset for some reason, what do I do!?”

Anons already said that was his reward for saving Emilia. But also, since Roswaal was waiting for Subaru to come as was in his book, he would want him to stay in any capacity anyway. Though he probably expected Subaru to initiate that, which he did.

/4
? what
LN is 1/2

>He could passed them by accepting Echidna's help as he was supposed to
But Subaru said no.

The IF that details what happens if he said yes is not the "good" end.

If he said yes Emilia would go insane, Subaru would lose all of his humanity, and the story would basically be over.

The difference is only 1/4. Don't be that autistic, user.

>He obviously also did it for Emilia but there are a lot more reasons to reject Roswaal than Emilia user.

Yes, but for Subaru himself that was the most important of his reasons.It just like his journey to the tower, part of it for helping the victims of Gluttony and Lust, but Rem is his foremost reason. Emilia and Rem (with Beako being a distant 3rd) are two people he cares about the most in this world among his friends.

but you was the complaining about white washing, i don't really care about this because 1/2 makes more sense and it's now a tokyo ghoul reference

>you was the complaining about white washing
I'm not him and I think he was being sarcastic.

>But Subaru said no.

Only because the invention of other Witches and Satella who conveyed the true meaning of second trial. Otherwise he was going to do it because had successfully wore him down at that point to desperately aid from her.

>The IF that details what happens if he said yes is not the "good" end.

>If he said yes Emilia would go insane, Subaru would lose all of his humanity, and the story would basically be over.

Yes, but that has nothing to do what I'm saying. The Echidna IF was supposed happen, but that future was avoided by outside influences. So it became irrelevant.

>Otherwise he was going to do it because had successfully wore him down at that point to desperately aid from her.
He was also being lied to, if he knew what it really meant he wouldn't have said yes.

I wouldn't count on any assessment of WN chapter release rate and so when arc6 will be done. Even now that he's not working on the anime he's only releasing them about every 10 days. More importantly, Arc 4 in the LNs will finish with the next volume in like 3-4 months. After that at some point they'll get back to working on the anime and Tappei will have no time for the WN at all.

>Yes, blessing. Gospel granted by the world itself when a life is born. There are numerous kinds so there is no universal rule for them, but some species always receive one particular blessing.
I don't understand. Why did Emilia mention "gospel" here?

yet another thread filled with plebians fighting over shit-tier waifus. When will they realize that true best girl was right under their noses the whole time?

true dead-girl

I'd say that's probably just a translation error.

traps are gay

Well I'm not gonna argue with that

Yeah I know that a 1 year estimation is super optimistic. It might happen if there won't be a 2nd anime season and arc 5 is only 4 LN vol. at max so the LN would hit arc 6 next year.