STRATFOR: The main goal of the US-Empire is to prevent the alliance between Germany and Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=NFmfwqzWmHk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3CNeDtZmpjU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Great_Game
takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=11_uS0RNVIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder what Poland thinks of this

That guy is a jew and a liar.

I wonder what French Guinea thinks of this.

That's one of the dumbest ideas I've heard in a long time.

this has been the case for many many decades, peter hitchens touched on it in this very worth whilst speech.

youtu.be/3CNeDtZmpjU

America fuck yeah

>redundancy

not an argument

explains why the usa tries to weaponize poles against russians and germans

Jews fear a warrior alliance
I say FUCK YES

Keep sticking with the Americans and they will use you as a vassal against Turkey.

>peter hitchens
>worth whilst

I know that book.
This is probably the best option for Poland

>warrior
have you seen germans lately

I felt a disturbance in the force when I typed that and saw a vision of your post.
Yes, I know the government looks like a swedish rape victim but the there are still natural born Germans that can fight

>prevent the alliance between Germany and Russia

Why prevent it? It went SO GOOD the last time..

kek

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

>taking pride for Rothschild work
yer fuhhneee

Unified Germany was a mistake.

One Euro to rule them all, One Euro to find them, One Euro to bring them all, and in the EU bind them, in the Land of Germany where the new Reich arise.

god bless germany.. now remove kebab

We're between anvil and hammer, as always. And no one will do a thing in case of anything, as always. Honestly, Kim Dzong Un has the good idea. At this point we should have had many ICBMs instead of bullshit conventional that won't do shit in case of massive attack

Poland is Germany’s territory. All of the polish population must be excommunicated and replaced with true Germans.

There will never be another war in Poland

Oh the holy shitstorm here.

we will tame them and make them honorary warriors of the fourth reich

To be fair it's not like the Poles don't have a massive hard on for killing Turks.

lolled. I would love a Russo-German alliance. It would be the fastest way to kill the EU.

cia or jew?

Yeah, whatever, cunt. Maybe first do something to stop your women being blacked against their will
It feels that way, but I'm sure people said the same before 1939

Germans actually worked together with Arabs during WWII

Germany worked with Muslims that wanted to free themselves from the Jew and live separately. The Jewish ruling class in Poland sent millions of Poles to their deaths for the benefit of the Jew.

You can shitpost as much you want- we will still dominate you with work ethic, engineering and productivity. No reason to say sorry. This dominance is what you fear most. This is what you get now. It is a pleasure to see. Now shut the fuck up and go back to work. WW2? Bhaha. We rebuilded everything faster than you destroyed it. Your hate is our fuel for our engines. Be proud of it.

And of course it's that vile kike friedman.

>g*rman dominance
nonsense. you're more than destined to become caliphate

Nord Stream 2, user.
Also Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact - never forget.

No hate, just pity seeing you slowly losing yourself identity.

No, you are dumb and ignorant. This was the strategy of anglos and then americans for more than 100 years.

better shut your mouth with your dirty lies or we sell your ass to russia, nordstream 2 is on its way.

Shut up, you kiked mongrel.

>we will sell you
more like mehmet and abdul will buy your sister if you catch my drift
>nordstream 2
uncle sam said no, so fuck off

>muh jew-vassal 4th reich

The problem is, modern America is full of pozz. It spreads like an infection. You don't want to get too close to the modern American "establishment." Keep a safe distance. Stay independent.

wow, those weaponized Poles

the usa is weak, they lost control of their former vassals and now search new ones. You just signed your own enslavement. Degeneracy and many african americans are waiting for you.

He is quite accurate but he greatly underestimated China. China right now is playing the smartest game, slowly dominating the south China sea and the Indian ocean. Once China does that they will 10x their military spending which will come as a surprise and basically control the entire trade route of Asian countries

that was the plan of Hitler in first place

it really introduces your almonds in syrup

you have become the jew
how sad

Fuck off, Soros.

Yeah. You know what should you never forget??? That USA prepared and financed boslheviks. And it was instrumental in USSR's industrialization.
There would be no USSR without USA. Fucking kiked nation of fat retarded mongrels.

Are you dumb?

Still sounds like good plan, user.

usa is as good as ever and they still occupy your pisshole with thousands of soldiers and equipment. you? nothing more than a corpse with flies all around feasting on its rotten flesh

what ever you say old man, your petrodollar empire is over, we take the control now.

No.

when was the last time russia and germany have allied?

>amerigot talking about jew vassals
Yeah, Germany is kiked. Thanks to you. Neck yourself.

Duh the goal of the USA is to prevent its ennemies from making alliance with others

what a shock

at least we can put up a fight khazaria
RIP

Says the hohol

He is not accurate. He is a lying filthy kike. He can't even hide the smile while fantasizing about another big war in Europe. Fucking scum.

Every time the tiny Kike says American replace it with the word Jew... and you have the truth

Fuck off you dumb hohol retard, Germany is the one that financed USSR, Lenin was literally about to be captured by provisional government agents until he took a train ride to Germany and the Germans refuse to expatriate him. Germans were the ones whose funding and support enabled the Bolsheviks. Fucking starving moron scum blaming the US for all his problems, die in a ditch somewhere you starving piece of shit. One holodomor wasn't enough.

Germany gave lenin transit to moscow for his revolution. Like ive said before. No germany, no ussr. Go back to shilling for clinton for $1 a day. I could buy your sister and mother as sex slaves with the money I get back in change when i buy a coffee

Put up a fight? Are you this deluded? Your jew-enabling country is the sole reason why jews dominate the world today.

USA are New Khazars

>2 gay blonde autists have been trying to elope since Molotov-Ribbentrop
>anglos devise schemes to get the 2 gay lovers to cat fight instead

>Regarding the landmass of Eurasia as the center of global power, Brzezinski sets out to formulate a Eurasian geostrategy for the United States. In particular, he writes, it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger should emerge capable of dominating Eurasia and thus also of challenging America's global pre-eminence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Great_Game

>The Grand Chessboard in .pdf form
takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf

well now you have chinese cloaca all up in the russian hole instead

You are retard, who doesn't know shit. All germany did is gave Lenin that ride. It was a desperate move, they were in the war after all. But it was anglos and americans who were the biggest bolshevik financiers, not Germany. Germany had its own commie revolution ffs, you idiot.
And I'm not even a khokhol.
>One holodomor wasn't enough.
Yeah, how many Russians died in Soviet famines? Fucking dumb nazbol retard, go suck off your daddy Staling somewhere else.
> Go back to shilling for clinton for $1 a day
The absolute state of amerimongrels.

According to Friedman the Poles will join America and the UK in fighting Turkey, Japan and a Franco-German bloc for regional dominance. He said this will occur after the collapse of the Russian Federation and China. Japan will want America out of the region to become more in control of their area and Chinese coastal cities and Iran and Turkey will get into a power struggle in the absence of Russian influence which Turkey will win. Poland will create a bloc with neighboring countries to rival Turkey. Turkey and Japan will sneak attack America, America will pump money and tech into Poland making it a giant power. Germans and French will join the Turks and Japs in the third world war against the US, UK and Poland.

We were at war too when we financed the ussr you fucking stupid mongrel retard. No wonder your people have never came close to creating an actual civilization. You are all fucking retards

Btw majority of american kikes came from former Commonwealth/Russian empire/USSR. You are the actual Khazaria.
At least in the Russian Empire jews knew their place. Your fucking country elevated them to untouchable status.

You weren't at war with Russia in WW1, you scum... You were actually the ally of Russia. But you wouldn't wish such allies even to your enemies...
And you know the reason why your country installed the bolshevik kikes in Russia? Because >MUH ANTISEMMITIC RUSSIAN EMPIRE THEY POGROMED MUH JOOS.

Good.

and now we have a large movement to do something. American Jews piss themselves every time a meme is shared
your movements take money from kikes and now use Israeli weapons
Your country cries about how it was her turn in every other thread and how about we need to crush Russia but you're here bitching about white unity? lol great plan. You worry about you and we'll send you aid because our kikes worry about you
any suggestions or do you want to fling shit? I can skip legs to stay here and shit fling too

>turncoated to NATO
>get punished and fined Crimea
>Russia is a bad ally

Friedman is beyond interesting to listen to.

Ukraine is better country than Russia and Russians are just brainwashed lol

Why the ethnic hatred among brothers? You guys are the same people, divided and conquered by (((them))).

youtube.com/watch?v=11_uS0RNVIg

Lol Russia

why are American strategists so obsessed with Russia post-USSR? This has boggled my mind since I've been interested in politics basically. Like, when has Russia ever been anything more than a military power? Russia is sort of a shithole. They'll never ally with Germany and Germany is permanently cucked by Islam and T*rks mostly due to us, and will be a Muslim country by 2050 probably. How can this country be considered a serious threat when China exists?

I could honestly see it playing out like this. Don't think Russia will collapse till Putin is dead though

Ukrainians posters literally are not real

ukies do nothing but fling shit it seems
sad
better love story than twilight

He laid that out in his book The Next 100 years. It goes a little off the rails because he suggests Japan will create star bases and strike the US with meteors or something.

not a threat, but a wealth of resources for the stealing- a major pillaging opportunity
>why not china
you go for the weak 1st

>why islamify germany
to weaken your enemy

though turko-germany may unite with turkey instead

This is such a bizarre fucking scenario. Like, Friedman simply takes it as given that China will collapse. The China FUD is probably sadder than bitcoin FUD at this point, it's been going on far longer too. Far more likely that the European powers will collapse due to demographic decline, Islamic fifth-columnists, and shit economies.

prolly this
like the flood of "norway" shills

More like 4th Caliphate

>better love story than twilight
That just sounds Reddit as fuck.

Tell me one correct prediction he has made.
He's a very erudite imbecile.

because it is
fucking meme blew up faster than a load in a ukie hooker
luckily it died long ago

Why the hell would Germany and Russia get along. They literally have nothing in common other than fucking Poland.

>we invade countries so they don't get to invade us
God I fucking hate Straussians

American education at its finest

Fucking japs and Germans and Turks and French men again!!

I fucking hate sequels. No nu-ww2.