Why is there so much estrogen in our food

Fuck what is going what have the Jews done

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/you-can-raise-your-testosterone-levels-just-by-acting-a-1740178167
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Woah baby I love this thread

I know because you have a ton of pictures of young women with their ages listed from the 1800s to compare with, right?

Get ready for a black pill user. The elites are trying to normalize pedophilia by adding estrogen to the foods to make females look older at younger ages. This isn't new by the way. People have just started to catch on to their games. As for men, the estrogen is likely to cause men to not have the muscle mass to start a revolution without firearms, which are banned in many countries where the elite are in charge.

Pedos don't like huge titties, though.

to lower your aggressive behavior and to sell you handbag at exorbitant price .. you should know that twinky chump

No but now the pedos can say...see you think this 12 year old is attractive. How does that differ from them liking 4 year olds? They will always fail at normalizing pedophilia because pedos like prepubescent children, but it doesn't stop them from trying.

It's not just food it's every day items. Good chance your mom wore this stuff when she was preggers with you. People have it on their hands when they prepare your food. Touching doorknobs. Absorbs into your own skin. It's practically unavoidable if unless you're completely off the grid.

I think it's mostly just fatty diet + inactivity.
A high-school yearbook from before say, 1970, should be good enough.

theory debunked, whats the next crazy shit to sprout?

That will never work because it's not about how mature the body looks, but about how immature their minds are.

You are literally comparing a cartoon to a real person as if they're the same.

I think you'll need a much larger sample than that.

The bigger problem is lack of testosterone production due to continual erosion of gender roles. Testosterone production is linked the the male mental state.

If a man doesn't act like a man, his body will literally produce less testosterone.

gizmodo.com/you-can-raise-your-testosterone-levels-just-by-acting-a-1740178167

Plastic

Hotarun a total cutie tho

>becoming arosed by cartoons

Really? Does this happen?

By comparing this 3D burger to that 2d pillowcase, you’ve changed my views.

>aroused by cartoon children
Come closer, user...

twinks are such easy prey

>Why is there so much estrogen in our food
its the water. women taking birth control then urinating/flushing the unused pills

plus BPA is a xenoestrogen

>retards will blame this on soy
keep drinking you cow milk goy!

To them it is a physical thing. Look carefully at some of our culture knowing that the world is run by pedos. For example, the removal of all body hair, the bodysuit (onesy underwear/top combo), twerking which is not cultural appropriation because it was derived from the stance of a falling toddler learning to walk. The list goes on and on...

how can I get one of those girls to kill themselves on my dick?

If she bleeds she can breed
Golden rule boys

need sauce on the chick on the left

How do I recover from estrogen poisoning?

I don't know how all the estrogen got into me, but I have bitch tits (even though I'm not fat otherwise), a really feminine personality, I'm bad at physical stuff and I'm slightly bi-curious, so it must be the estrogen. My mother couldn't lactate so the jews probably poisoned me when I was a baby.

Is there any way to ACTUALLY reverse this ( instead of just pretending to be someone I'm not, which would be awful and depressing ), or am I fucked for life and should an hero?

Hotarun...

It could simply be: Higher estrogen = better consumers.

she was too much woman for this world
killed herself like a little bitch

I WANT TO COMMIT A CRIME

That's a good looking 56 %
Whiter than Mohammed tho

Actually, the koran specifically cites many times how white Mohammed was, whiter than milk, whiter than whip cream, whiter than many things
If you spouted such bullshit in my presence and didn't offer a little girl as sacrifice to atone for your sin I would kill you on the spot

No, it's permanent. There's a reason why people in the past paid particularly close attention to a child during their developmental years.

I'm assuming you're over 18 by the way.

Not exactly sure if the damage can be mitigated from a physiological standpoint, but work out, eat right, drink more clean water, and just /sig/ in general.

One way you can find out if you're a lost cause or not is how easily you get into panic attacks. Men produce a lot of testosterone compared to a woman and that gives clarity in times of crisis. Women produce testosterone, but in their adrenal glands. If they stay stressed for too long, testosterone depletes and creates adrenaline instead, which triggers the fight-or-flight response. Men who don't produce a lot of testosterone will have a similar panic response to women, although they'll hold out slightly longer.

Was hanging out with my friend the other day after haven't talked since high school. His little sister who is like 12 years old walks in asking to borrow something or whatever and she has like this fucking rack of D-cups protruding out of her shirt and the ass of a 19 year old ghetto blacky. Let me just say under no circumstances would i ever bang a minor and i would also never even consider getting off to something like that but goddamn..

i don't know what they're putting in the water but its a fucking trap i swear. chemicals are making girls who are way too young reach levels of thiccness that are completely impossible under normal circumstances

No you wouldn't.
Muzshits are still civilicucks Go Okeus and bros fuck Odin, Vikings got handled every time they tried, even the Varangian guard material.

Never knew that . Falling toddlers. Geez thinking that's a stretch.
Thought it was a stripper pole thing

What the FUCK nigga where you live I'm comin by to driveby dat ass

Meant to you, fuck

Stop being so self-conflicted little leafy you can't even post straight let alone understand the poetry of refined existence

>"oh no! I only eat 5000 calories a day. How could I have man tits and be grossly obese?
>*goolag search*
>"oh it's the jews fault guys! Totally not my own for eating way too much!

Adopted RULE of thumb .
If they're walking down the road = under 16 not old enough to drive.
If they're walking down the road in a group = not old enough to even have a BF that drives.
It used to be tattoos were the way to tell over 18 . Not anymore.

You're retarded. Soy is less feminizing than milk or eggs lol

Refined existence kek
Like when the Ottoman allowed wymyn in the courts and allowed the berbers to get on top.
Muh tools muh tools
t.civilicuck

Generally, they also go menopausal very early as well. I wouldn't be surprised 10 years later that women are infertile by their mid to late twenties. That's a surefire way to crash and burn quickly.

>checked
That's pretty solid advice user.

Lift weights

You are genetic trash, like most Amerimutts. Just learn to accept it

>muzshit
>civilicuck (what the fuck even is this)
>kek
>muh
Wow jesus christ. You need to get off of Sup Forums

yeah that is solid advice, user, now where are the hotspots and congregation zones?

BIG TITTIES FOR EVERYONE :D

If you find her hot you’re pedo.

My point is that most of the current islam we see is due to reactivity. Comfort makes everything degenerate. But never the survival state. We need more war.

you can sort of tell shes not old enough though. like shes still probably not even 5 foot tall and her face clearly is that of a preteen but that body was completely thicc'd out

Those totally say 18

Lol ok. Fuck off

She’s a jailbait. Learn the difference you absolute faggot.

To make young girls more fuckable to men, so that they can start the process of lowering the age of consent.

A friend of mine's daughter is a tit cow at 13, she got her period at 8. These fucking animals have fucking created a situation that increases these young girls chances of getting breast and reproductive related cancers.

Add HPV vax and you get a girl that is potentially sterilized. So libbies have a young tit cow, that they can legally fuck, with a lower chance of knocking up, and that will potentially die early.

>everyday feels the same
>check pol and see people noticing things unnatural going on in society
>feel like life has evolved into longer lifespans filled with boring mediocrity while being under the influence of more and more things that break natural human life

We really are a glitch in the matrix arent we?

WTF I love Libbies now!

Sup Forums's userbase is tiny, with about 160,000 Sup Forums users by generous estimates. Most are Americans, although we get smatterings of overseas anons as well. There are 7.6 billion on this earth.

By quick math this is 0.002% of the world population. Uncommon but not anomalous.

This number shrinks a lot when you get rid of shills, bots, and other assorted (((sponsored))) and (((subcontracted))) nasties. There's a disproportionately large amount of rot on this board.

Out of that population, there are very small groupings of anons that truly keep up with everything Sup Forums has to offer, and seize those little gold nuggets where they're found. They occasionally share what they find. Those people are definitely anomalous. They'll usually have a lead on what will happen at least two months, or even two years in advance in most cases.

You won't find them in the containment threads. Oftentimes they derail threads when other anons get interested in what they have to say.

I feel you, really you have someone overseas, here, that is fucking feeling that same feel day after day while there is still like 3/4 parts to be lived...

fuck this shit, really.

Add to it that people are longer lived and they get their midlife crisis in their mid-twenties, they're incredibly expensive liabilities in a society.

People who develop super early also age super early. Age-related health issues are showing up in younger populations, and I wouldn't be surprised if the stats show exactly what I'm talking about, on top of the rekt state of personal health.

Hippity Hoppity, women are property.

For the poor retards in this thread that actually are believing the meme:

The estrogens in food are not able to be utilized by the human body effectively.

It works similarly to Calcitriol. Vitamin D is only active when it gets a OH group added to positions 1 and 25. Circulating in the body is inactive Vitamin D which only has an OH group added at the 25 position. The enzyme to add the 1-OH is in the kidney.

Likewise, the estrogens in food are not the active form. They cannot be effectively turned to active estrogen compounds in large enough quantities to impact the body.

Female puberty is happening earlier and earlier year on year.

This is because of Melatonin antagonism. Melatonin is a puberty repressing, anti-anxiety and tumor destroying vital hormone. The gland that produces melatonin is the only part of the brain that exists outside of the blood-brain-barrier and therefore the profuse bloodflow it recieves isn't subject to filtration. When Calcium Fluoride passes through, it collects within the gland and eventually disables it. Many studies have shown that puberty is reached earlier in Fluoridated communities, but it isn't just water. It is toothpaste, it is soft drinks bottled in fluoridated areas and it is unnatural exposure to fluorine that exists as a rock under the ground on occasion.

Humans are adapted to lake and river water. This naturally only has a fraction of the fluorine that we are exposed to today.

its chaos - worst thing is that we know its chaos and the government is trying to wipe us out

>Likewise, the estrogens in food are not the active form. They cannot be effectively turned to active estrogen compounds in large enough quantities to impact the body.

Hm, then what would activate them?

Also we lose our psychic abilities.

2. This is because fluoride forms incredibly strong atomic bonds within the body and with calcium. It is incredibly difficult to break down, although it does break down at a slow rate, this rate can only outweigh the intake rate if your food and water have no more than 0.3ppm fluorine/fluoride within them. The body isn't adapted to deal with any more than that.

seek help

source on the melatonin vs cancer thing?

Almonds

Hephebophilia is perfectly natural and ideal for producing children with no genetic defects.

Good fucking question. Any Dutchbros care to explain why there's so much fucking soy in so many products here in the Netherlands. damn, I have to watch my step and read the label every time I put something in my mouth

>Ephebophiliac
>Dominican Republic
Have you ever heard about civilization?

It would require an enzyme. So if I have a compound, let's use ATP since it's simple. The molecule is stable, but an enzyme that is called an ATP-ase can cleave this molecule if it bumps into it and turn it into ADP + a phosphate + energy.

So if an animal developed say an Estrogen 1-Methylase, it could then turn that estrogen into a methyl estrogen.

Then added to that there are multiple "estrogens" in the class, with varying potency. Estradiol is far more potent than other estrogens but only specialized cells can make it.

Don't associate this with the shill hippie movement. They undermine all of the scientific research into fluoridation's effects on the body.

No, it has nothing to do with spiritual "Powers" and the bullshit that circulates about that.

It has everything to do with disrupting one of the bodies most essential and vital hormones. Studies available on .gov websites show time and time again that melatonin production is massively decreased in mammals by consuming fluoridated water. Studies on the same domain also show that cancer patients given melatonin have between 30-50% higher rates of survival, that fluoridated communities have significantly earlier-onset puberty and that Melatonin is a potent anti-anxiety drug.

What is wrong with our society?
People becoming hypersexual, and far too young.

Cancer deaths soaring.

Hypersensitivity to emotion creating a generation of mentally ill "Triggered" people who have no sense of self.

It is literally manifesting as a mental disorder because their entire lives are spent in melatonin withdrawal.

Fluoride prevents the conversion of serotonin into melatonin, its as simple and as obvious as an electrical circuit diagram.

Because tits are great.

Anyone with a normal test level finds that 12 year old sexually attractive. If you don't you're either lying or a fag.

if you find this attractive YOU NEED TO BE TORTURED TO DEATH YOU FILTHY PEDOS

Too easy haha

import pajeet, bitch im tryna dilute a race
but i aint dilute race, kill crypto just incase
beat em up, bring em in to replace
im tryna see a hundred nogs in their place

Three excerpts from
'Update on the role of melatonin in the prevention of cancer
tumorigenesis and in the management of cancer correlates,
such as sleep-wake and mood disturbances: review and remarks.'
(Mariangela Rondanelli,corresponding author Milena Anna Faliva,
Simone Perna, and Neldo Antoniello)

(1)
In patients suffering from breast, endometrial, or colorectal cancer [29]
melatonin secretion is impaired. The increased incidence of breast and
colorectal cancer observed in nurses and other night-shift workers
suggests a possible correlation between the reduced melatonin secretion
and their increased light exposure at night [30, 31]. The physiological
surge of melatonin at night is thus considered a “natural restraint” on
tumor initiation, promotion, and progression.

(2)
Clinical studies in cancer patients show that [91]:

melatonin lowers the toxicity of various chemotherapeutic agents
including cisplatin, etoposide, anthracyclines, and 5-fluorouracil;
in addition, studies registered a statistically significant reduction
in treatment-related adverse events, such as myelosuppression,
neurotoxicity, nephrotoxicity, cardiotoxicity and asthenia, which
overall result in a decreased mortality rate.

(3)
Such patients were given melatonin as sole treatment for a variety
of different solid tumors including lung, brain, skin, renal, and breast.
The effect of large doses of melatonin (10–40 mg/day) was assessed on
survival rates after 1 year. The risk of death at 1 year was reduced by 34 %

Puberty isn't gated by melatonin. It's gate is in the hypothalamus through the hormone GnRH. This hormone travels to the pituitary and causes release of LH and FSH which in turn stimulate the theca and granulosa cells of the ovary to produce androgens and estrogens.

People mistake the negative feedback of melatonin on the hypothalamus as a gate for puberty. It's not.

Enjoy your extinction tier birth rates, autism and degenerate syndromes caused by having children at age 35.

2d one is better

Oops forgot the other half. The link between melatonin and cancer is not causitory as the guy is trying to assert. (his articles don't say close to what he thinks they do) It's a combination of multiple factors, likely compounded by lack of sleep and high stress. Daylight is very important to the human body as well. A 1 year survival rate increase means shit all to an actual doctor. There are 100000 types of cancer and each one has different mortality rates that vary drastically based on tumor markers.

Melatonin's effect on the hypothalamus is what prevents puberty as a result of the gating via the hypothalamus. The pineal gland is effectively the nerve-center of the hypothalamus.

lmao don't you border haiti?

These are both theories. Neither are accepted as fact. There is 100% no reason to assert they are the primary gate for puberty onset.

There are three different excerpts, more or less unrelated. The final one has nothing to do with the relation to sleep disorders, why are you trying so hard to confuse this person?

The studies show conclusively, and I can send more as it has been repeated at least once under different circumstances, that melatonin has a significant role in cancer prevention.

Same as it ever was, kikes are the destroyers and devourers. They pride themselves on not working hard and destroying empires. They rape and steal and laugh at everyone for not stopping them. The talmudic ratfaces will play both sides of every conflict they invent while destroying everything they touch.

On one hand estrogen gave us soyboys and Numa les but on the other hand it gave us teens with double D cups...
I say let's let's increase estrogen in the water supply x10

Lmfao you are Mexico+Africa+Israel possessed by the spirit of Sodom and Gomorrah.

I'd rather go extinct than impregnating an immature girl, who may be fertile but still has a lot to learn and her innocence to keep for as long as this rotten sexualized society allows her to.
Between ages 12 and 35 there's a normal age to give birth for a human female you degenerate
Also, don't worry about our fertility rates -- your kind has come to take over with their gorillion babies and their gibs

I see, you are gone now that you know the goyim is confused enough into not believing that the removal of poison from his body might benefit his life, prevent sexual deviancy, prevent the growth of tumors and rid him of that feeling in the pit of his stomach that he has had ever since adolescence that caused the world to suddenly feel cold and invasive.

That blanket of warmth one loses as a teenager, that isn't a natural process, it is entirely possible to get that warmth back through defluoridation. What does anyone have to lose by trying?

7/7 times I was able to tell fluoridated from nonfluoridated water by waiting twenty minutes after each glass and observing the effects it had through increased anxiety, eyelids unnaturally wide open etc.

Its just fucking terrible for you.
If everyone could recognise it as a drug, associated with a particular feeling of being drugged (no that isn't normality) they would banish it from their homesteads immediately.

Geshinken explains this really well.
It is a basic mind function to fill the blanks on incomplete information according to context. This is how you see a face when I write a colon and a parentheses. So if you don't get aroused at cartoons, your mind is lacking a basic function, do it's literally defective.
:^)

Lil girls are sexy these days. Jacking off and cyberingcybe millions year on social media.

Doesnt everyone?

What are the new social apps for tweens?