imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 31
>Damascus Intl Airport comes under rocket fire from E Ghouta as Sochi delegates return, no casualties, minimal damage
>Putin/Erdogan hail results of Sochi during phone convo, discussed further coordination of Russian-Turkish efforts on de-esc zones
>Maria Zakharova; Russia concerned over situation in northern Syria, "call on the parties to show restraint.”
>Missile launched from Syria across Turkish border into town of Reyhanli, killing 1 civilian
>E Damascus; SAA tests new Syrian designed missile containing napalm on Harasta district, launching 25 in total
>Idlib; SAA continues to push N from Abu Duhur airport, capturing town of Mushayrifah from HTS
>SAA, led by the Tigers takes Tuwayhinah, Al-Husseiniyah, Al-Tuwayem Farms, Al-Woqod and Al- Sultan Hills
>Turkish PM responds to Macron on Afrin op, “If France is interpreting this as an (invasion)...need to assess what they have done in Sy accordingly,”
>Upgraded T-90M to enter service in the ME soon, first consignment will be enough to rearm 1 battalion
>New study shows the Taliban is active in 70% of Afghanistan districts, has an open physical presence in another 66% of the country

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
m.youtube.com/watch?v=04zCXz_Vhuk&feature=youtu.be&t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=X26sKcCfqXg
hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/murat-yetkin/how-long-can-turkey-rely-on-russia-in-syria-126604
theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/28/fitness-tracking-app-gives-away-location-of-secret-us-army-bases
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#8.86/37.36809/35.24236/hot/all
dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2018/01/31/turkish-armed-drone-destroys-monument-dedicated-to-pkks-jailed-leader-ocalan-in-afrin
tass.com/defense/987652
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russias-military-used-215-new-weapons-systems-syria-24283
youtube.com/watch?v=0cuw8iaMhnE
mobile.twitter.com/DailySabah/status/958675228112105472
youtube.com/watch?v=mbFe8p9VDqM
memri.org/tv/hts-leader-joulani-in-pep-talk-not-defeated-jerusalem-awaits-us#.WnIhQ4rS6bs.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo
youtube.com/watch?v=8fm0qJA0Pnc
twitter.com/joanryanEnfield/status/956586426266800128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

Fuck Turkey and fuck ErDOGcunt.
Fuck Iran and fuck Khawomenei.
Fuck Syria and fuck ASSad.
Fuck Russia and fuck POOtin.
Fuck Hezbollah and fuck Nasralard.

Israel will WIN
W
I
N

me>shit>jewish jew>my love=my qt!=al bolandi>r/sg except al i-tranNEET>al i-tranNEET

Is that scat on her forehead?

Threadly reminder...

Cringe

>Erdomeme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=04zCXz_Vhuk&feature=youtu.be&t=38

vid explains how u.s. won

honestly assad should retire with honor and allow a federalized syria with fair elections. his ppl are safe, now its time for him to step back, go to russia with a billion, and we will rebuild country and in 5 years have a vote!

youtube.com/watch?v=X26sKcCfqXg

_____ __ _______, of course!

we won't subscribe to your patreon.

Shoo, i have spoken

>158733769
Death to Khamenei, of course!

>Death to Khamenei, of course!
t. screencap

>the main character is el goblino

>That paragraph about mods
It seems to be the norm on all Sup Forumss to have mods fuck up anything nice.
8/pol/ went from being the single greatest place for right-wing discussion on the internet to a steaming pile of shit over the course of 6 months
Thanks, imkikefy.

>158733769
Death to Iran, of course!

I dislike how similar the tunisia and turkey flags are.
Sometimes I think good turk jsut said something horrible and am shocked but then realize , no, it was only cuckmaghreboi.
The shock though still isnt fun.

>It seems to be the norm on all Sup Forumss to have mods fuck up anything nice.
There's another place where the mods aren't kikes and don't fuck everything up. If you're not triggered by horses that is :^)

>retire
>witchhunt tier head of state
>retire

i get where you are going with your statement, but he's gonna get the khaddafi treatment the moment he resigns if it's before the war concludes.

How will Assad claim this heavily mountainous are? We all know mountain fighting is slow and downright impossible. Just look at how long it's taking the Turks, with all the might of their fresh army, to advance a few kilometers.

Is this going to turn into a second Ossetia? I fear things will never be the same for Syria bros.

>Is this going to turn into a second Ossetia?
quick rundown?

>hurr durr
you seem to be quite obsessed about it

it got claimed in the first place, can be done again.
and no. i'm pretty sure the vets in assad's army trained in those mountains and have the upper hand when it comes to it.

Do people bitching about anime count?

#ErdogansWarOnAfrin
#StopAfrinGenocide
#NoFlyZone4Afrin
#DefendAfrin

Yes.

come back here you fool
what's your @, fake jewish jew

Excellent.

>Jewghreboi & Jewish Jew

Poo in loo?

>How long can Turkey rely on Russia in Syria?

The Turkish and Russian presidents, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Vladimir Putin, reportedly expressed satisfaction over the outcome of the Sochi conference on Jan. 29-30 for bringing together government and opposition groups. During a telephone conversation on Jan. 31 they seemingly agreed that the decision to set up a committee to draft a constitution for transition in Syria represented the success achieved in Sochi.

>Turks were disappointed to see Mihraç Ural as a delegate in the pro-Assad groups in the Conference. Turks accuse Ural of plotting the bomb attack on the southern Turkish town of Reyhanlı in 2013, which killed 52 people and wounded 146.

>Turkey’s ongoing military operation in the YPG-held Syrian town of Afrin near the Turkish border also reveals a strain. Official sources say “Operation Olive Branch” is not going as quickly as planned due to adverse conditions including bad weather.
Defense Minister Nurettin Canikli told parliament on Jan. 30 that if the military had not paid extreme attention to civilian casualties, the operation launched on Jan. 20 could have been completed in 15 days. This means it will continue for some time to come.

And that means Turkish forces will have to depend more on Russian coordination regarding Syrian air space. A recent incident shows how crucial this last point is.
>On Jan. 29, a Turkish convoy entered Syria without proper coordination with Russia and came under intense fire from Syrian regime forces and had to withdraw. When they entered the region from another point, this time they were subject to YPG/PKK fire, which killed a Turkish civilian official.

hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/murat-yetkin/how-long-can-turkey-rely-on-russia-in-syria-126604

>Fitness tracking app Strava gives away location of secret US army bases

Sensitive information about the location and staffing of military bases and spy outposts around the world has been revealed by a fitness tracking company.

The details were released by Strava in a data visualisation map that shows all the activity tracked by users of its app, which allows people to record their exercise and share it with others.

The map, released in November 2017, shows every single activity ever uploaded to Strava – more than 3 trillion individual GPS data points, according to the company. The app can be used on various devices including smartphones and fitness trackers like Fitbit to see popular running routes in major cities, or spot individuals in more remote areas who have unusual exercise patterns.

However, over the weekend military analysts noticed that the map is also detailed enough that it potentially gives away extremely sensitive information about a subset of Strava users: military personnel on active service.

Nathan Ruser, an analyst with the Institute for United Conflict Analysts, first noted the lapse. The heatmap “looks very pretty” he wrote, but is “not amazing for Op-Sec” – short for operational security. “US Bases are clearly identifiable and mappable.”

“If soldiers use the app like normal people do, by turning it on tracking when they go to do exercise, it could be especially dangerous,” Ruser added, highlighting one particular track that “looks like it logs a regular jogging route.”

“In Syria, known coalition (ie US) bases light up the night,” writes analyst Tobias Schneider. “Some light markers over known Russian positions, no notable colouring for Iranian bases … A lot of people are going to have to sit through lectures come Monday morning.”

theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/28/fitness-tracking-app-gives-away-location-of-secret-us-army-bases

labs.strava.com/heatmap/#8.86/37.36809/35.24236/hot/all

Bigger power just occupies a small corner of another country after said country has given up on operations due to difficult terrain.

It got claimed when rebels were already in there and swamping the army posts from all sides. This time the advancing army is facing a fortified frontline that they have to break. Which is near impossible in mountains unless you have an overwhelming force, discipline and organizational superiority. Which Assad's exhausted troops don't really have.

>Shitting shitposter

daily reminder that you are shorter, weaker and less intelligent than me and so on and so on

>Fuck Russia and fuck POOtin.
wtf i hate israel now

FUCKING REKT

I was flossing.

>be Saudi Arabia

>Turkish armed drone destroys monument dedicated to PKK’s jailed leader Öcalan in Afrin

Reconnaissance missions conducted by the Turkish Armed Forces (TSK) detected the monument built on the southern slope of Darmik Mountain located across the border from Gülbaba village of southern Kilis province.

The 53-meter-long concrete building and Öcalan's image was destroyed in the armed drone strike.

The building constituted yet another - but relatively insignificant- piece of evidence of the organic ties between the PKK, recognized as a terror group by the U.S., the EU and NATO, and the People's Protection Units (YPG), the main partner of the U.S.-led coalition in Syria.

dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2018/01/31/turkish-armed-drone-destroys-monument-dedicated-to-pkks-jailed-leader-ocalan-in-afrin

>get cucked by UAE

>Saudi Arabia loses every single ally except Israel
>Forced to establish public good relations with Israel

is she a kurd or a turk

we'll have to see how competent the rebels are.
My money is on not at all. high ground won't mean a thing if they don't employ the measures to use it to their advantage.
we'll have to see how this plays out. attrition is a possibility. it's already taken 7 years anyway.

>Russia's Military Used 215 New Weapons Systems in Syria

Russian President Vladimir Putin praised the performance of the Russian military and its hardware during the Kremlin’s campaign in Syria, but stressed that Moscow has to fix problems that were brought to light during those operations.

“The rout of the well-equipped terrorist groups in Syria demonstrated the power of our Army and Navy, and the course of the operation demonstrated the tradition of reliability and effectiveness of Russian weapons,” Putin said in a speech.

Putin noted that Russian forces used some 215 new types of advanced weapons systems in Syria. Moreover, the Kremlin demonstrated its new long-range precision guided conventional strike capability under operational conditions in Syria–less a necessity in fighting insurgents in the Middle East than a shot across NATO’s bow.

“The first experience of the combat use of long-range air- and sea-based systems proved to be positive,” Putin said. “These were primarily the Kalibr missile and the X-101 missiles that are less known to the public. Strategic aircraft were also used in combat conditions for the first time.”

tass.com/defense/987652
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russias-military-used-215-new-weapons-systems-syria-24283

>mfw saudi fucking shits

kek

well done.

not giving it, it can be traced back easily.

good job nerd

kurd obv. Turks look like crap.

You too tbqh
Greatest ally
You>r/sg/
>weaker and less intelligent than me
>"Hurr durr I'm leaving forever hurr durr"
A few days later
>"Hey guise I'm back!"
You are what you say you hate, you are the epitome of r/sg/, you can't leave, you can't stay away, you need /sg/, and I wonder what you'll do with yourself when it's finally over.

>20k Euro bomb
>Basically free poster.

we can tell who wins here.

who cares, underage. disregard.

fukken saved kek

what is he thinking right now?

uzet cu ovo sebi

I'd buy one if it had a game where you shoot kurds

i'm only here for today.
not posting doesn't mean i'm not lurking btw
also
>still not recognizing my shitposts

dis will show dem :DD

Thumbnail looked like a gut pile. I've been spending too much time in the woods.

which side in this war has the capability to deliver DEVASTATING broadside attacks? asking for a friend

>not giving it, it can be traced back easily.
so you gave it to to faggot ass needy weebshit-tan and friends and not to me?

Obviously you are lurking, that doesn't change anything I said

Here is the progres of Ebin Map Timelapse I promised.

I basically finished the core of the video, still left to render and upload. Though. I am still open to musical suggestions, but can't promise anything since I am thinking that something from Grand Strategy game is best suited for map timelapse.

Based!

Darude - Sandstorm

VIDEO

Lavrov Heckled At Peace Conference
youtube.com/watch?v=0cuw8iaMhnE

I saw this pic today here as the turkish teenager killed in turkey
mobile.twitter.com/DailySabah/status/958675228112105472

I didn't give it to anyone you dumb kh*mmie.

Its fucking ready

youtube.com/watch?v=mbFe8p9VDqM

Oh, in that case:
S

memri.org/tv/hts-leader-joulani-in-pep-talk-not-defeated-jerusalem-awaits-us#.WnIhQ4rS6bs.twitter

Maybe tracks from total war could be suitable for this.

do you fear me?

>Darude - Sandstorm

>Suggesting pleb tier music.

Wrong choice faggot.

Trance - 009 Dreamscape

where are you in jewistan jew
I visited your country once, I liked it

LONG LİVE ERDOBOĞA

Okay, be on your way there then.

no, i'm not a faggot ass khommie cuckoid like you.

Where did you visit?

youtube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo

>not using remove shooting star

also shia techno is breddy gud

youtube.com/watch?v=8fm0qJA0Pnc

tell me about the real jewish jew, why doesn't he post anymore?

Haifa mostly but I went to jerusalem and bethlehem and wherever the Dead Sea is

I've called on @theresa_may & @BorisJohnson to make urgent representations to their #Turkish counterparts, to end Turkish military’s assault on #Kurdish region of #Afrin in #Syria & prevent a potential humanitarian crisis. Appalling attack for which their can be no justification.

twitter.com/joanryanEnfield/status/956586426266800128

Turds BTFO.

He quit /sg/ last year.

nice. inshallah next year you'll visit Tel Damascus in Israel too.

What manual safeties does the RPG have?

I'd be worried about that thing going off when I sleep

Goodnight /sg/

why?

what's this