Bruh... Look at this dood... Ohoo-hoo, wait till you see the

Bruh... Look at this dood... Ohoo-hoo, wait till you see the...

OOH HOHOHOHOHOH OH NO NO NO NO NO WHOAHOAHOA ooooOOOoOOOoooOoO PFFFFFFFFFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit like this is how you get mcveigh'd

How much money could he potentially earn if he sued the (((school)))?

>Sage slide threads

Yea but the invader gets to go back to his shithole country so who's really winning?

What? The school would rather side with an illegal than a natural born citizen? I suppose I shouldnt be surprised but how is this even legal? On what grounds did they kick him out?

i'd sue those kikes to high hell.

Reminder that the person he narced on was not deported

And he was not expelled for calling ICE. He was expelled for making violent threats on his leddit account and being as overtly racist as possible.

What kind of school let's illegals attend anyways? I had to show valid ID to register for school.

Racism isn't illegal.

>break the law
>get citizenship

>follow law
>get expelled

CLOWN WORLD

He took one for the team and became a martyr in the process. Everyone should rush to his aid. Everyone should learn from his example.

>be a law abiding citizen
>gets expelled for following the law

land of the free lulz

These kike universities are virtually tripping over themselves to recruit and accept these illegal fucks. This whole fucking charade needs to be burnt to the ground.

If reddit had a “look,” this would be it.

Illegal, no, but it's probably a violation of their (((code of conduct))).

Wtf...

>living in a timeline where you get expelled for this

I'm still laughing my ass odf. He got a lifetime ban on Facebook too! Don't emulate fascist cunts and you will succeed in life. Act like Trump you get DUMPED.

neither is kicking a retard out of school
you forgot:
>taking a gay as fuck pic of yourself to score internet points from a circle jerk
he didnt do it cos he thought it was right, he did it for attention. this fag deserves what ever he gets. talk shit get hit

This but unironically.

>life time ban on Face hook
>implying this isnt a life improvement

3/10 bait

Sage

Another Trumpcunt who won't be graduating with the reat of theclass!

Marginalized, singled out, and BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

His victim must be loving life and America now!

There goes his audience and any political participation. He's just an unemployed, dropout, asshole Trumpcunt loser now.

WHEE!!!

He should sue Facebook for violating his civil rights.

post your facebook subhuman I want to have a laugh at how pathetic you are.

This is why people should oust themselves when they've already obtained a career. Look at Jordan Peterson, he's a psychology professor in Cancuck university and he still has his job.

Wasn't deported.
Your dear leader said yesterday all Dreamers will have a chance at becoming Citizens after a few years.

He/she is not going back and is becoming one of you now.

>implying you can't get your GED online

why the fuck you chump always flashing fucking 666 gang affiliation hand sign ?! just stop it plz

And nothing of value was lost

you just look plain stupid and ignorent

>implying he can't just make another account

Calling ICE was the right thing to do.

Posting on T_D, however, is inexcusable. Yes, he's a fagapede (explains his ultra-cringe photos).

Therefore, I find him not guilty of any legal wrongdoing, but find his faggotry irredeemable.

Expulsion: deserved.

Last I heard, this was fake news. If it's not, boy needs to lawyer up and sue his school back to the stone age. He just won the lottery.

Umm, try again sweaty ;)

Maybe, but I'd love to take a baseball bat to that extremely punchable face of his.

This is your new face, Sup Forums. You've allied yourself with faggy soyboy rats. You've ruined your only safespace.
Hope it was worth it, but we all know it wasn't.

Good job. I report them too. Watched ICE bag a whole family. All my doings.

Felt great watching ICE take them away. No more mexican music. No more fucking chickens.

Thank you Mr President!

The only source isn't credible love.

And the only thing the source said he was expelled for was reporting to ICE.

"White people sure are ugly" said the Jew, appearing to all the world like ugly White person.

Sure a great emerging thread, here.

Can't he just keep going back to school as an undocumented student?

Keep the reports coming! Hopefully, we can avoid blood being spilled.

I read somewhere that his guy turned out to be a douche bag from his reddit comments

Fuck your slander and fuck faggots like you for trying to shame people for following the law.

How is making violent threads ok?
you're not biased on how you want the police enforcing it's laws right?

>sweaty
are you genuinely this retarded?

Are you genuinely this SEETHING?