GPS Fusion Names the Jew

Are they /our oppo research/ now?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/01/31/fusion-gps-founder-unhinged-putin-uses-jews-control-world/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/253765/glenn-simpson-press-conspiracy-theory
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
youtu.be/r9qiCN7CcB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUSIONGPS IS AN ISRAELI OPERATION

>putin uses jews to control the world

IS THIS ARTICLE A FUCKING JOKE?

israel is a russian puppet too? is nothing sacred anymore?

Absolutely not my dude.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/01/31/fusion-gps-founder-unhinged-putin-uses-jews-control-world/

>Using the jews to control the world
Now thats just arrogant. You'd have a better chance of teaching a fish to climb a tree.

Breitbart is Israeli propaganda

kek

>Written by Aaron Klein

Why am I supposed to take anything a subversive jew says at face value?

Begone, kike.

You think?

One of the only outlets giving (mostly) positive Trump coverage. So they're /our Israeli propaganda/

Kevin McDonald tweeted about this a few days ago.
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/253765/glenn-simpson-press-conspiracy-theory

Holy shit. Is it finally happening?

It's Breibart lmao, no one cares what they write. They're already seen as basically an 'alt right' publication (if you can even call them that) so this is just part and parcel for their narrative.

No one will bat an eyelid, don't worry

is this breitbart trying to be funny?

chuck schumer is a jew that identifies AS ISRAELI!

That article was referring to this original article:
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

"unhinged"

Kikebart is NatBolsheviks. Bannon gets the rope!

>its not the jews fault, the russians made them do it!

Stop with the breitbart crap. They spread fake news

Trumpenstein is a hardcore Zionist and the most Jewish president in the history of the USA, of course they push him

nothing can escape

>israel is a russian puppet too? is nothing sacred anymore?
Jewtin is NatBol and BRICS = Rothschild's usury.

chuckie doesn't bring people together. he divides them. he hates people

Solid news source recommendations always welcome bro.
Lets have those News of Truth links.

I'm crying lads
>evil Russian mastermind uses the Jews as pawns in creating all the great atrocities in the world
DA JOOS DINDU NUFFIN

wait, so fusion gps was telling the truth the whole time?

HA fake and gay

I don't know what to think anymore. Is it all just a joke? Everything is staged for the right/left sheeple paradigm?

WHAT TIME LINE ARE WE EVEN IN ANYMORE

Fick off

Yes i said fick

Israel hates Trump

wtf I love fusion gps now

This article is great. Lee Smith's series of articles on Fusion GPS completely deconstruct a very, very dubious outfit that the Democratic Party is currently betting their house on. I don't think it's a winning bet, but it probably wouldn't matter because they'll simply gin up a new narrative.

so eager to suck putins dick?

This is Chabad.

Fuck Israel you scumbag piece of shit.

>the altright jewish conspiracy theory is now in the overton window as long as we can pin it on muh Russia

No they don't, but the New York Times, the Washington Post, CBSCNNABCNBC do, as you'd know if you followed Trump's Fake News awards.

>Far from Russia centric, Chabad, also known as Lubavitch, is a worldwide Orthodox Jewish movement that has more than 3,500 institutions in over 1,000 cities in more than 100 countries.
The organization has 1,000 centers across all 50 states and Canada; it is the largest Jewish organization not only in Russia, but in Ukraine and France also.

perhaps just Vlad is using jewish people for their connections, he is ex-KGB.

How about you go suck on another foreskin israeli scum.

They're accusing Russia of what they're guilty of because THEY'RE CIA.

This is a transparent attempt to deflect people waking up to the JQ by going, "it's not the jews, they are just poor misled and manipulated victims, it is actually putin, now please get mad at russia for us jews"

Like come ON jews

According to Politico: It's the Jews!

In other words: Sup Forums was right again.

Anyone that names the Jews is a friend of mine

No they dont? Lol yes they do here is a video of the fake news they have spread

youtu.be/r9qiCN7CcB8

There's some productive discourse.

>RUSSIAN JEWS ARE PROMOTING WHITE NATIONALISM TO TOPPLE WESTERN CIVILIZATION
>THAT'S THE TIMELINE WE'VE JUMPED TO

>>RUSSIAN JEWS ARE PROMOTING WHITE NATIONALISM TO TOPPLE WESTERN CIVILIZATION
No.

ISRAELIS ARE PUSHING WHITE NATIONALISM.

I don't see how that furthers their purpose tho.

Are you basically stating the alt-right makes "Trumps base" look bad and discredits us?
Thats definitely feasible.

Because they draw parallels between Israel. Spencer literally says he looks to Israel for guidance.

That's the only goal.

Id say half of Sup Forums if not more assumes that to be the case.

The only reason e-celebs are spammed on this board is because of the israeli shills.

false. they just named a train station after him

That means nothing.

Feasible for sure.
But so transparent and and interesting timeline nevertheless.

no it doesn't

I have no idea what those words mean but its a funny pic. The interloper hiding in the back looks like he sees his chance to strike.

did andrew breitbart ever name the jew before the CIA assassinated him?

youre a fucking canadian dont speak like your one of us, go save some refugees fracoius-muhammed

its reverse psychology from their playbook. pre-slander yourselves with an outrageous lie to obfuscate the truth

stop pretending kikebart is your magical source of truth you stupid cuckolds

That Kosher-son-in-law-family-guy to control Trump too, da?
Ridiculous

>tfw will never be an American.

But seriously, the whole goddamn Western world are depend on Trump right now. So gfy.