Can you really say that immigrants are stealing your jobs...

Can you really say that immigrants are stealing your jobs? I can't really imagine white people picking fruit or working construction,anytime i do see that its usually older guys,the younger generation considers it "below them" to do those jobs. They do the jobs we don't want to

There are millions of white people who do both even today. Sage you meme flag jew nigger.

slide thread
sage
but to add:
they are taking up jobs that welfare maggots should be doing.

Sage:
People don’t go into some of these jobs because they’ve been brainwashed into thinking that going to college is the only way to succeed in life

LOL fuck off faggot
my dad would pick fruit in the summer between studies and could afford to live the entire year, buy a car, and pay for university all on several months of fruit picking

By making this argument, you essentially saying that if we deport illegal spics that we will suddenly no longer have any janitors, landscapers, farmhands etc. You seem to think these jobs will cease to exist because "white people won't do these jobs." Obviously this idea is retarded and so are you.

The reason why "white people won't do these jobs" is because they pay shit. The reason why these jobs pay shit is because illegals provide cheap, exploitable, and readily available labor.

If you deport illegals, demand for these jobs will remain but the supply of workers decreases. This will cause wages to raise until white people decide the pay is worth it.

Will white people clean toilets for minimum wage? No.
Will white people clean toilets for $20 an hour? Yes.

Hope this makes sense. kys

>The reason why "white people won't do these jobs" is because they pay shit.
no its because they are hard and considered demeaning

An oversupply of labour drives down wages and discourages automation.
Migrants "Stealing jobs" is the simple way of looking at it, a more correct way would be that migrants inhibit the natural development of their society just to make more money personally than they would back home.

wrong

Immigrants hinder the technology that would harvest crops for us. How many farmers would rather buy niggers over modern farm equipment?
Also, plenty of beaners use diversity quotas to get $20 an hour jobs operating power equipment in warehouse settings.

Yes, I compete with H1Bs.

Operating combine harvesters is easy. You literally sit on your ass the entire time. It used to pay really well. Now spics cornered that job market. Guess what happened?

>I can't really imagine white people picking fruit or working construction,anytime i do see that its usually older guys,the younger generation considers it "below them" to do those jobs.
It's below them because it's shit pay, and who keeps pay down by working for scraps? Immigrants.

they are stealing patato nigger's jobs. And I;d rather have an Irishman over a spic any day of teh week.

they have found an illegal Fire Chief in NJ, an illegal writes for the Washington Post, and many jobs require you to bilingual but don't check your immigration status

>pick fruit....fuck you

I'm jelly of that soil. Soil by me is all disgusting. Need to start composting or some shit.

If you have a homeless/unemployed population. Your nation is clearly lacking direction. Every immigrant/refugee who comes here is provided with a house or a job that could go to your homeless or unemployed. There is literally no logic behind it but lefties will still encourage it

White people working construction?
Saged and you will not escape dotr

OP isn't technically wrong, but it's not actually an awful job.
I worked strawberry fields near my house in Florida.
>learned spanish(making me quadrilingual)
>got me in really good shape
>helped me develop a really strong work ethic
>paid well enough to help me start me ecommerce business, which is on track to net 6 figures this year
>hired two of my friends from that job to help run my business fulltime while I develop an iOS app and live off crypto gains

Wouldn't have it any other way.

>live in southern california
>start a business with my brother and best friend
>construction labor specialize in demolition and cleaning
>liscensed contractor
>forced to compete with illiterate spics for bids, forced to lower our own profits to maintain competition
>the beans can afford to live on slave pay rates while the pack masters make huge profits
I recognize that our being undercut is an effect of the free market but I would argue that we were lawfully licsensed and insured while they employed a legion of beans to work under the table for far below minimum wage.

>I can't really imagine white people picking fruit or working construction
thats because youre a pussy. they work for peanuts because they dont pay taxes and as a result the value of labor is beyond fucked. the problem is the employers hiring them. they should be jailed for treason.

t. white guy who works contrstruction

I did landscaping for a few years during and after highschool, all illegal spics.

spics are doing these jobs for $20 an hour now. jewgle 1099

i did this as well in both jobs I was the only white person and funny enough got a raise before any of them because I actually worked lol

ive done landscaping, hated it, lasted like 4 months, it wasnt the hard work, it was the futility of it all, the shit just grows back. never saw spics doing it, but i live in a pretty "racist" area and if you dont speak fluent English youre not getting hired for anything, even as an independent laborer

I make a bunch of money planting trees for 7-8 months of the year. We get a few africans every now and then, but it is a workforce made up of entirely young white university students.

>There are millions of white people who do both even today. Sage you meme flag jew nigger.

Another zionist myth, poor white people dont exist, the white privilege lunacy is based on treating the white middle class as a representation of the majority of white americans and this is due to the jew media Hollywood brainwashing fools into thinking the middle class american is the average white in America.

it doesn't really matter, they change the society. mexico is mexico.

Fuck off beaner. Youre the lazy ones. Why is mexico such a shithole? Youre lazy and greedy.

>what is the lower class

Show me ONE job listing for a janitor position that starts at $20 an hour

i did farm work until age 30, building enclosures, herding cows, growing potatoes, picking rocks/stones from the fields, etc. now there are young people doing the job instead and i pay them. this is perfectly normal. only city fags are afraid of doing real work, they can stay in their commie blocks eating and drinking soy and being raped. in fact, even though i hate lazy people i do support "universal salary" or whatever its called, just to get those idiots to stay where they are. give them just enough to get by. that's how we can make cities into containment areas.

Removing slavery led to the industrialization of agriculture.

They have to go back. Our agriculture will become 10x more efficient.

>They do the shitty jobs for less than a livable wage so whites who want a livable wage don't get hired to do those jobs

fixd that for you.

There are both advantages and disadvantages to having a high I.Q. civilized first world population. One of the disadvantages is that certain low-skill labor intensive business models become inviable when the population is too competent. Why do you assume that employers whose business models require large numbers of cheap workers have the right to import third worlders into the nation? One can justifiably ask these employers to relocate their businesses to the third world rather than allow the third world to be relocated to us.

Of course, these employers want the institutional benefits of operating in a first world country while having access to a third world labor force. This is an unprincipled and anti-social position. It is unethical to socialize the costs of a business while privatizing the profits. The costs being the massive drain on first world institutions inflicted by dysfunctional low-IQ third world people who will never be able to pay into the social system as much as they extract from it, which in the long-term will lead to the collapse of those social institutions and a general regression of the state to third world norms.

Therefore we need to get rid of them and reinstill the right attitude

Also sage leftwing scum threads

i dont know about america, but i get fucking sick of getting these job stealers on the phone whenever i ring somewhere.
i cant understand what the fuck saying in your stupid accent from your overseas call centre