Raildex

How about we put off Frenda bullying for a while? She got her days numbered.

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/06/certain-magical-virtual-launches-winter-2018-japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright. Then post more Mikoto.

>MODS-kun doesn't ban me
I'm sad indeed.

DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED DED

No bully!

>Wake up
>No S3

Yeah, we should bully White Queen instead.

DE

Didn't know Sup Forums sided with the shitposters

AD

What?

Why did Kamachi kill off such a cute 14 year old girl? Does he hate blondes?

She is a shit but can be cute.
Still shit though.

>Does he hate blondes?
He has a plethora of them. He's king of blonde lolis

Drill, Accel, and railgun spoils in 5 days.

I finally got through both the Index and Railgun animes, and I need more. Anybody know where in the manga i should start if i dont wanna read what ive already seen in the anime?

check the last thread

Index is a light novel, not a manga

Heil Whitewitch

Index' source is the LNs with 40 main volumes not counting short stories.

Railgun's source is from the manga, which I recommend you read from the start.

HEIL

I just post those nsfw and rolling images since thread is too boring and expect to get banned, but MODS-Kun just doesn't give a ban to me.

Misaki a pile of shit

Remember the six trillion killed by Touma and Othinus

Why do you like this? It's like really bad desu. Every character feels like, you know, not human to be real honest. Every plot so far I watch make it feel it's like, resolved easily with Deus ex Machihand know what I mean? So I really wonder why do people like this when there are like, better series out there to watch desu.

Good luck, she's behind 15000 other White Queens

Misaka a pile of shit

The Index manga isn't past the anime yet

Who's gonna voice the characters in the SS missions though?

A few more chapters and it will be. Since S3 probably isn't going to be announced before fall, it will actually get to stay ahead for a while.

So you're gonna impale that Russian nun on your thick Japanese dick, right my son?

What if Misha wanted the Touman's dick and decided to stay at his home or at least stalk him, how would Sasha feel about this?

Would Sasha even care? Does she even know an angel took her appearance for a couple days?

Well if Gab wanted to stay around, it would need to keep stealing her appearance or else the energy in the area would be way too much, the question is how would Sasha feel about a angel taking her appearance while trying to hump some japanese man's dick

Touma doesn't need 2 stalkers.

It's impressive that there isn't a Imouto spying on him 24/7 for the entire network

>the four clones in AC have an apartment across the street and take shifts watching Touma when they're home
>they masturbate alone or together when they're spying on Touma masturbating or fucking Index, Misaka and/or Othinus

This should be a doujin.

I'm sure the 10 or so in the city used to take shifts unitl Touma stopped really coming home.

>all the battle music are played during the combat part I'm pretty sure
I know, that's why I said it may have been used only in part or they used something that just sounded similar. Definitely a cutscene though, battles used the usual tracks playing in OT.
Doesn't make much sense if what you posted is the track title, though it might have just been a placeholder or the game calling for the wrong track.

>4
>10

Wasn't there one for every district in the city?

to be fair, theres like 5 battle tracks and then a few special ones for "dark battles" "Duhi battle" and "Purge" battle

>All the clones watch diligently, shitposting mentally and watches the Touman closely
>except for one, 19090 goes ghost and faps furiously to him every chance she gets, this is why she lost that weight

gematsu.com/2017/06/certain-magical-virtual-launches-winter-2018-japan

>There are plenty of games where you fight in 3D spaces. I want to propose a new way of playing. It will be important to incorporate the abilities of the Index characters.
11D Virtual-On confirmed?

>still no news on characters beyond the obvious ones
cmon, get me hyped like the mobage

reminder

>19090 goes ghost and faps furiously to him every chance she gets, this is why she lost that weight

That's really hot. Truly the best girl.

Dat Frenda ass.

>I want the game content to allow even users who don’t play games much to have fun

Go away, silver-haired slut.
Index and White Queen are bad enough.

I want Touma to shatter the illusions of every idiot in this show.

Touma would get the Mamika treatment in a heartbeat.

If he could survive Othinus' hells, he can survive Military Autism Princess' Gate of Bablyon ripoff.

That requires his unimaginably powerful plot armor to transfer to the real world, which probably wouldn't be the case.

You act like Touma isn't the greatest luckiest survivalist next to Super Hamazura

IT and Aleister are his plot armor, if they came with him.

Don't forget IB. That shit is literally keeping him alive through probability.

IB is what makes him so unlucky, so it's not quite plot armor as much as it is a dice roll with weighing the results and how he got there.

LIKE WE'RE GONNA DIE YOUNG

If Othinus is right then IB damn near controls causality by putting him in positions where he'll survive as surviving is his ultimate misfortune.

Remember when Mugino had Saiai's face and Frenda wore her winter uniform in the middle of July? Happy times.

I had forgotten about this scene for years until the stream a few months ago

And Saiai is still the best

Puberty was good to Mugino over the summer.

Oh hey, they actually got Rikou's design better the first time around.

She just isn't wearing the ugly sweatpants and jacket. She looks cute in just a t-shirt and shorts.

>they actually got Rikou's design better the first time around

Her height looked all off in Railgun S, and her face looked terrible compared to Haimura's style.

Kakine did literally nothing wrong

He hates lolis.
>inb4 meme spouters imply otherwise

P R E C O G N I T I O N

Is Frenda considered a loli? I think that's more of Fremea

Loli enough.

>hates lolis
>introduces an actual legitimate loli to replace Frenda

Nda/fre ded

I don't see how does Fremea's introduction makes any difference when it's clear that "big mature sexy woman" is justified to humiliatingly kill a "shitty little ugly weakling", and then get healed and featured.
Touma's preference should have been a sign to stay away from this shitty franchise.

>Tfw when Frenda was cucked by Mugino and had her older sister role stolen from her

>it's a butthurt frendafag epsode

>it's a satisfied loli hater hagfag episode

Frenda isn't a loli

>WELL I GOT PROVEN WRONG, BETTER MOVE THE GOALPOSTS

I'll have you know that I like lolis and hags alike. I just don't care if a traitor get killed. She already rolled the dice with her life by getting involved in the dark side.

>like lolis and hags alike
Yeah, sure, that's something that can happen. Fuck off retard.
Proven wrong how? Fremea doesn't change anything, she's also a piece of shit nobody.

>non-loli gets killed
>loli gets cherished and highly protected by many characters

Why is the magic side so boring?

More like
>small girls gets killed by superior older woman and thrown out like a trash without even a line or something
>then pet-tier loli gets introduced in a "kids are cute and that's all they are"
No, fuck off.

Sasuga redditfag.

This has to be bait.

>implying
Of course you wouldn't understand mature girl fag.

None of the characters involved here are mature