H&M Reports Biggest Fall in Profits 170 Stores Set to Close

>2018 has kicked off with bad news for H&M with the protests and controversy surrounding an offensive hoodie released earlier this month. The downturn has continued, however, as the Swedish retail giant announces its biggest drop in profits for six years — with a decline of 14 percent over the 12 months to November 2017.

>This downturn has been partly driven by the biggest drop in quarterly sales recorded, while the share price has dropped by just over nine percent, a nine-year low. Over the last three months, H&M has lost over a quarter of its market value with its overall value now around $29.9 billion USD, roughly a quarter of what Zara‘s parent company is worth. H&M has announced plans to turn around its fortunes, with 170 stores set to close and the launch of its new discount store, which is named Afound and set to open this year.

hypebeast.com/2018/1/hm-announces-profit-drop

Thousands of people are going to loose there jobs because niggers had to chimp out over a stupid sweater.

It was a hipster store anyway.

>there jobs

Show your American flag, faggot

Should not have been catering to niggers in the first. I dont shop in places that have niggers or mixed race people on the adverts.

not so fast, ameribro

The clothes are poorly-made. Shop at LL Bean.

Who cares. Buy American.

Damn, I like H&M.

Does this mean cheaper clothes? Because I only want to spend $10 on a button down shirt I can wear to the club or a business casual meeting

Well over half my wardrobe is from H&M and I'm legitimately upset about this. If anything I'm going to support them even more after this if the ones near me don't go.

like...?

I think it's less related to the scandal and more to Amazon just curbstomping all retailers.

Don't people try on clothes before they buy?

That's not how business works, burger

Bullshit. I bet they intentionally put up that ad so they’d have an excuse for stockholders.

>new discount store, which is named Afound and set to open this year.
H&M is already cheap as fuck. So basically it's going to be even cheaper and shittier.
Fuck'em anyway. I go to jcrew when I need formal/casual stuff. They have nice dark tones in everything.

What places don't?

w2c closeout coolest monkey in the jungle hoodies???

lol do you think they knew what they were doing when they made this ad?

>the club

GTFO

ahh so in other words they really dindu nuffin

>the club
Straighten yourself out, you fucking cunt.

>loose
can you learn the difference between lose and loose you retarded inbred nigger

loose is what your faggot OP anus is after tyrone rapes it

I Like H&M the only time they've fucked up is when I ordered a black denim jacket online the quality was shockingly bad I just buy in person now

>not buying every single thing you own at cracker barrel

look on redbubble

add it to the pile. make ameriga hoover villes again

>Ironically tried to be racist
>unironically lost profit
Does it worth to be retarded H&M?

no their clothes just suck and are of low quality.

>apologized over and over to outrage hobbyists

Good. Fuck those cucks.

Their clothes are the cheapest in Russia and bad quality.

Apparently not

Anyone who shops at H&M is usually a faggot so who cares

>Coolest monkey in the forest hoodie caused this

Oh right I forgot that 50% of their shoppers are niggers that want """higher class""" shit than Walmart carries but can't afford Yeezy's and Supreme.

It is affordable.
You can get decent clothing for almost as cheap as Target.

I went into one once, just clothes scattered everywhere, nothing was organized.

>not shopping at goodwill
Consumerism is retarded

H & M is now my favourite shop.

clothes suck. shitty fashion for twink homos. won't fit if you have muscles. fall apart after you wear it once

I used to buy my clothes at Target (Merona brand) but now they only sell twink bs too.

Where does Sup Forums buy their clothing?

Tractor supply

This. Decent, somewhat stylish clothes for cheap. It's my go-to store.

You gotta be in decent shape to fit into their clothing though. Fatties need not apply

all clothes are faggoty to types like you. is Zara faggy? problem is is you want fucking penises hanging out but you cant have em so now everybody is a faggot except you. i mean what else could it be. you know. for world class alleged degenerates we sure do make good clothes. why? because you dont control your females. fucking slob

>Decent clothing
I bet you like ikea too.

>anti semite founder
>/nupol/ goyim on the attack

Target recently has destroyed all their lines of clothing. They removed all the low-name brands like Mossimo and got this in-house brands that are bad fabrics, terrible cuts and have sewing mistakes that I am certain even a sweatshop full of literal retards couldn't make. Target is fucked.

H&M because I'm not a fat fuck.

This.

Don't be sad that marxists and nignogs are destroying business establishments.
Be happy that the ones that survive them are the ones that don't follow their shitty culture.

Metal shows and Walmart.

We should defintifly go with the narrative it was their contersignaling agianst partriots that caused this.

>says the faggot
Which proves my point

I can buy a pack of t shirts, boxers, socks, and a couple of pairs of jeans for the same price as a single pair of jeans from a place like that by not being a faggot

Express was where I was going for a while but they've recently noticed their quality drop. H&M was the other place I shopped but their stuff is sort of lame these days. They still have the best kids clothes.

To be honest I'm not sure where I can shop anymore without paying out the ass.

Maybe they will learn
Never hire blacks for any reason

This. If only the rest of our country did the same.

>includes the anti semitism with it
why would you choose to fight gays based on being a jew. do you realise more jews have been expelled than gays ever have been? if you look at the types who used to rule, as fags, theyre way better than your fucken original degeneracy

You sound fat t b h

> decline of 14 percent over the 12 months to November 2017
Your logic makes no sense OP. How could a controversy in January 2018 be the cause of a decline in profits in 2017?

nothing can ever be seen to circling back to jewnald. except for indictments perhaps and his circle definitely. and also adultery. cough cough epstein

I haven't bought stuff at H&M for about 9 years, ever since they started to use so many niggers in their advertising, so I couldn't give less of a fuck.

this
/thread

Too bad it seems like all of them do now, anyway.

??

This. Support Mexican jobs and the capitalists who want to replace Americans

Are you retarded? It says right there that their "downturn" started long before their supposedly controversial ad appeared.

Too be fair IKEA's founder Ingvar Kamprad (rip) Were literally /our/guy.
He were an active member in the fascistparty of Sweden for over 2 decades before he started IKEA, He is what Henry ford is to the US.

H&M has great v-neck shirts and zip up sweaters.

Their shit is made in China now too.

This

This is retarded. Can you even read? This is an earnings report covering the quarter than ended in Nov. 2017. The chimps didn't start chimping out until this month, they won't report (if) any fallout from this until next quarter.

Their profits have been falling all year, and I don't think chimps even shop there. Lrn2basic finance

The new women’s stuff is no worse than the old. Haven’t checked men’s yet. My gf likes one called Knox something, says it’s like anthropologie at 1/10 the price. Now talk about a rip-off, anthropologie is ridiculous. Took her shopping there once, never again.

Agree. Literally found an Armani jacket at Goodwill the other day.

I uses to shop here back when they had normal fucking clothes. Stopped going in when everything looked like pic related.

Sorry, the new women's stuff is cut for fat people. It's terrible. Mossimo was one of their generally very well made lines for the price and the new stuff in terms of fabric quality and sewing quality will not hold up to repeated washings. If it looks good its only aesthetic but has nothing to do with the quality of the material.

Is H&M a different thing in the states?
I got a nice coat from there, and I just bought some new shirts for work today.

Is the black people = monkeys thing even that well known in Sweden? Or is it more of an American thing. I could see it being an honest mistake by a naive young employee.

It's known. But they made clear that the mom was okay with it. They made it into a big deal for nothing. They also showed the chimpouts at the HM's in SA.

I have only really ever seen H&M in big rich liberal cities. It makes sense that they would be declining after offending their sheeplike customer base.

I liked their clothes but2 only ever bought them second hand.

>t. poorfag in poor town

Is it because of Amazon?

We should adopt H&M as /ourclothingstore/