She was not allowed to bring her Emotional Support Peacock on board a United Airlines flight and I am OUTRAGED!!! I...

She was not allowed to bring her Emotional Support Peacock on board a United Airlines flight and I am OUTRAGED!!! I haven't flown in a long time, will my Emotional Support Frog be denied, as well?

nydailynews.com/new-york/artist-cries-fowl-airline-snubs-emotional-support-peacock-article-1.3788879

does it peck at her nipples?

My emotional crocodile is all I have left after my girlfriend cuckolded me with my ex-wife's son

>boohoo my atempt at smuggling an exotic animal has failed

>artist cries fowl
>fowl

I'm so mad I'm shaking like a..
..like a..

>exotic animal

It's literally just a gay chicken, common everyfuckingwhere its from originally.

He's Canadian. The only exotic animal he's seen are white males.

>exotic animal

Bro, peacocks are fucking everywhere

the irony is cringeworthy unless youre irish or a scot

pretty rare up here

If you all don’t start bringing Emotional Support Frogs on flights then that is just a damn shame. Missed opportunity.

I'm from Aberdeen.

This stupid attention whoring bitch just needs to grow the fuck up.
There are 18 year olds out there volunteering to building schools in Tanzania, protecting villagers in Afghanistan, saving trafficked kids in Ukraine. And then we have this fine specimen for a human, a mentally deficient woman who needs a fucking peacock to hold her hand. What an embarrassment.

>women
why are her tits hangin out. why does she have a crown of flowers
>women
why. do. people. think. heterosexuals. even. exist. why. are. you. enabling. this. gender. with. your. own. gender? come here baby lemme show you how special you are. THIS, is why her tits are hanging out in an airport and she gave a peacock some acid and has flowers in her blue hair

She likes attention.

>Emotional Support Frog

I was actually going to register my frog as an emotional support animal just to prove that it's bullshit. All you have to do is pay $80. But it's too late now, RIP Froggo

Her art.

And

WHEN THERE IS NO MORE ROOM IN THE MENTAL INSTITUTIONS THE MENTALLY ILL WILL WALK THE EARTH

&

Emotional support animals isn't an actual legal thing. "Registering" them doesn't do anything but make it slightly easier to trick people into accommodating you.

>can't scam cheap animal shipments
Oy vey

Garbage

Is that kid peeing?

Yeah, she's fucked that bird.

Trash

Did you read the part of my post where I said "just to prove that it's bullshit."

I would probably fuck her regardless of her obvious mental and animal issues...she maybe a 5-6 at best...

>It's literally just a gay chicken

I can see this "art" in Tony Podesta's home.

Preach it my man, breeders never learn

I think she was an user making a point. What if they had let it on board? lol We'd have ridden that story into the ground

I'm OUTRAGED they did the same thing to me, but mine was a girl.
(pic related)

I haven't read the article or looked at her name, but is she Jewish? I want to see if my Jew-dar is working. thanks

*sniff*
*sniff*
I smell a yid.
I can't find this "artist's" real name yet though so I can't confirm either way.