This guy is 99% swedish

"ethnonationalism" is a psy op. They want to draw parallels to Israel in order to defend Israel.

Israel is not the problem, it is the bullshit they create

ISRAEL IS THE PROBLEM

He’s from the frontier. Most people in the frontier are Nordic and Germanic

YOU GUYS ARE TOTAL SCUM AND EVERY TIME YOU SHILL ON THIS BOARD YOU MAKE PEOPLE HATE ISRAEL MORE.

WHY DO YOU THINK ANTISEMITISM IS ON THE RISE? WHY DO YOU THINK ISRAEL IS SHIT ON ALL OVER THIS BOARD?

YOURE NOT HELPING ISRAEL.

...and 1% nigger

Palestinians are worst, dirty muslims. Don't be a fool, Zionism is the problem and Israel's existence is our token for a White Christian-State AKA Europe. Grow up

Palestinians are based. You're a scumbag.

Sure thing, Muhammad

israel is about to be wasrael.

So? You think I really care? Without Israel, there would be no second shoah soon or later. Grow up kid, even in Europe they leave for Israel. At least Israelis remove kebab daily, do you? I don't think so...
>inb4 "I'm a drone operator"

Arabs are based. Fuck Israel.

looks like an inbred slav desu

what a fucking manlet

You mean inbred goat fuckers? I agree, Muhammad. Israelis kill muslims every day, worth the money you pay each year
Every time a muslim dies, God smiles

Not to defend Israel you moron. To defend the white ethnostate.

Why do all the shill posts come out of US? oh wait..

Iran needs to nuke Israel ASAP.

So? You think muslims are any better? It is part of their cult to be pedophiles, they worship one
Wasted triples.... You'll be stuck to fight for the remaining kikes you fool!

literal snow nigger

How does this make you feel?

WOW LOOK AT THIS DISGUSTING NONWHITE SUBHUMAN PALESTINIAN, WE NEED TO SEND MORE MONEY TO #BASED ISRAEL SO THEY CAN KILL MORE OF THESE SHITSKINS

El goblino de las Americas....

Finnish.
FINNISH!

Check your status gypsy.

Id rather throw hundred dollar bills and watch them kill each other

Is this moarpheus's final form? lmao