Who was driving the garbage truck? Was it an accident or was it meant to derail the train?

Conflicting reports - some say drive dead some not. This is normal as the jews race to be the first to report the story.

I just want to know who was driving the Garbage Truck of Peace.

whsv.com/content/news/Train-carrying-GOP-House-members-crashes-outside-Crozet-471966903.html

ALBEMARLE COUNTY, Va. (WHSV) — One person is dead and at least two seriously injured after an Amtrak train carrying dozens of members of Congress to a GOP policy retreat at The Greenbrier in West Virginia crashed into a garbage truck just west of Crozet on Wednesday morning.

Photo: Laura Perrot of Newsplex
The train was a specially chartered Amtrak train that left Union Station around 8:30 a.m. and, at 11:20 a.m., collided with garbage truck just west of Crozet, near Marymart Farm Road and Lanetown Road.
The truck was torn in half and the nose of the locomotive crumpled in the collision, which occurred at a crossing with fully-equipped warning signals.
No serious injuries were reported by Amtrak among the passengers of the train.
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders confirmed to media that one person did die in the collision, however, and one was seriously injured.. Those on scene say the single fatality was one of the drivers of the truck that was hit.
According to Albemarle County's spokeswoman, there are three serious injuries, all related to passengers of the truck.
The Albemarle County Police Department has not confirmed any deaths, but officials do say there are three serious injuries.

newsplex.com/content/news/Train-crash-west-of-Crozet-471964503.html
Local CBS news, channel 19
Albemarle County Police Department has not confirmed any deaths
The University of Virginia Health System has tweeted that a total of six people have been transported to the facility, one in critical condition. One person has been discharged and the others are being evaluated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFiAZ7e9M-8
archive.is/S1ltK
youtu.be/qLlUgilKqms
youtube.com/watch?v=CYXNPubi6wE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158702572/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They crashed the trash truck
What's the next step of their master plan?

who died?

Democrats set it up

Locals say that there was security checking the tracks. This person was stopped and had her id checked.

kike book.com/diane.ross.92/posts/2038602416155131

Some of you neets should go get a job. 3 more openings.

There are no coincidences when it comes to politics.
No doubt that was planned.

Preemptive?

White Trash Truck VS. AMTRAK

???

>.........>>>>>..........>>>.>>>>>;;

There have been a number of train derailments/accidents since last year
shady shit user

dump truk just arıve

how did the train stop so soon? or did it drag the truck with it for a while?

its takes a lot more than a garbage truck to derail a train

youtube.com/watch?v=xFiAZ7e9M-8

>its takes a lot more than a garbage truck to derail a train

archive.is/S1ltK

Wouldn’t surprise if Chuck Schumer is behind this. Look at his expression during the SOTU.

>archive.is/S1ltK
wow french trains really suck

yet another reason to hate the frogs

>its takes a lot more than a garbage truck to derail an American 56%er train

they are already memory holing this, not a word in the news in other countries

Maybe republicans shouldn't gather in places with only other republicans.

Seems dangerous these days.

He tried to stop the train. He's dead now. His name was Harbinger.

A local lady on kikebook mentioned a cop checking her id when she crossed the tracks.

Would local cops do security at each crossing? If she was checked when crossing then the cop was there when the Garbage Truck of Peace crossed?

It was Antifa.

Question: Was the truck on its scheduled route at the scheduled time when the collision occurred? Should be easy to determine.

This. Surely there's a way to look that up

I'm looking.

3 people in the garbage truck
>why 3? new person in training?
Local said her id was checked when she crossed the track. She said security check was lame.
>security at crossing and yet garbage truck gets on track and stops?

Just how did (((Bill Kristol))) know the train was going to crash before it happened, lads?

From what I'm reading the city where this train crash occurred doesn't run the garbage collection, they use several private haulers that residents setup with. So the schedule depends on which company's truck it was.

One driver, two guys hanging off the back.

With all precautions and this still happens?!!! Yeah Riiiiiiight!

Deep State, Cabal, FBI, CIA, mossad!

It was Time Disposal.

Locals say there was security. Pic related.
kike book.com/search/posts/?q=crozet%20virginia

That makes no sense. Why wouldn't the guys hanging off the back jump off when they saw a train coming at them.... at least one of them

I'm saying 3 man teams are how every garbage truck I've ever seen operates except the robot arm ones. So your outrage is idiotic.

Just stfu, tard.

Looking at the type of trucks I think you're right.

Time Disposal
kike book.com/timedisposal/

Comments deleted. Pic

what time did it occur?

>the (((driver))) was killed before the collusion for sure.

According to kike book local comments the driver walked away. Pic.

GOP hits garbage. Fratricide.

"I know, they thought it was a terror attack, my girls were there and said they all had guns. It is a weird situation."

kikebook.com/photo.php?fbid=171389876921452&set=a.117124562347984.1073741828.100021513226395&type=3&theater

nice work user. keep looking. I think theres more to this story as well.

>the garbage truck
You mean the train? Both full of garbage

They were going to use a Russian tank but then they realised that would be some sort of collusion.

Paid immigrant/nobody that knew would go nowhere in life guaranteed their family/loved ones will love in prosper for years to come if he sacrificed his life to try and kill as many Republican Congressmen and women in the crash.

Watch this be true.

you goys better stop

that's it, i'm going to make several e-celeb threads now. you're done

Would you, could you, on a train?

>shit don't make sense

Why would you stay in the truck on the tracks? Even if the truck breaks down and is stuck the last fucking place you are going to be is sitting in the truck, esp when you can see a train coming from literally a mile away.

something doesn't add up

Antifa

Look at the train. Pretty tough train. Like it slowed down a lot.

Any big turns that obstruct line of sight?

ANTIFA derails trains - being so near charlottesville my first reaction was that it was not an accident but a set up. the reality is at this point is it could be the fucking FBI and we will never know

I don't think the train was stopped. The driver walked away, 2 guys on back killed. The truck drove in front of the train.

I think I'm close to finding the one who died but not the driver. Pic.

There is no such thing as coincidences.

this is a truck that empties dumpsters, not an actual dumpster.

This seems to be a metaphor for our country/politics. A media/dem garbage truck trying to derail our Trump train with no brakes.

exactly, you will see the train coming, why the fuck not bail out? it's like that scene from Austin powers

youtu.be/qLlUgilKqms

we'll know its fucky if theres signs of cover up. like the lack of social media response.

Pic is intersection according to the checkpoint fb post.

Train was going right to left because WV Resort is West. If truck was crossing South to North is actually a perfect spot for the conspiracy explanation.

The trees obscure the truck until the last minute. If the truck is trying to get hit, it's perhaps the most ideal spot imaginable.

I'm spooked now.

Zoomed version. Pretty fucked up, anons.

what are we missing?

there's no helicopter footage? dont you think the news would be on this shit asap?

we need Trump to drop the hammer on these fucks

>Would local cops do security at each crossing

they would if those local cops were members of the seiu, which those cops are (like the driver of the trash truck).

fbianon has revealed before that seiu is the mob arm of the democrat party

Train front via @repjeffdenham

Front left impact point. Truck was probably crossing South to North from behind trees. Not sure how it ended up on North side of tracks.

Maybe it tried to beat the train heading NB?

Driver pulls past tracks. Points truck nw. Guys in the back are fucked. He's safeish.

If both guys on back die, no witnesses.

good call. maybe.

there is an engine on the back too i think

THIS WAS A OBVIOUS ATTEMPT WHEN WILL WE STORM DEMOCRATIC STRONGHOLDS AND START SHOOTING FUCK THESE TRAITORS GOD SAVE THE REPUBLIC!

Trump comments:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYXNPubi6wE

Jesus. In ops pic, the far right side shows a fire truck. That truck is clearly parked on the north side of the road where it runs almost parallel to tracks. Marked 684 on maps.

So the wreckage is literally ~100ft BEFORE the intersection. The train is basically parked over the intersection after the crash.

Which i guess implies the truck pulled out from the trees and it wasn't even on the road? Which makes it like that ridiculous car crash into the ditch as Trumps motorcade passed by.

This shits an attack.

thus why keeping this thread alive.

Fuck im trying to be objective but this shits bad.

SEIU

the intersection make a sharp turn at the tracks and there is a tree line that would obscure the view of the train. It would be the perfect intersection to drive in front of a train if you didn't want that train to see you.

Also, if you wanted a vehicle large enough to cause the train to skip the tracks, a loaded garbage truck or a semi would be your best bet. However, long haul truck drivers generally aren't union, while waste management drivers generally are- and they're seiu, a union that fbianon has said podesta uses to do his dirty work.

Need to find the route of that trash truck.

So by this logic the truck came from somewhere closer to this white house. Can't really make out where these driveways go but i guess there's a dirt road along the tracks maybe.

Who's house is this?

No good. The train was going 50-70mph (reports vary). The train must have pushed the truck quite a distance in order for the engine and garbage truck to stop in the same location. Maybe on the map it will be the previous croassing with arms.

yeah. this is like the attempted assassination of steve scalise and then the dem congressmen sending pizzas to his office right after (scalise was investigating human trafficking)

Trump will need to protect his allies or they'll get the impression that he's too weak

>Garbage Truck of Peace
fucking kek

I understand.

seriously seems like our reps are being targeted.

Did you not get the memo?
>TIMES UP

check
>Guys in the back are fucked. He's safeish.
though his handlers would prefer that all 3 die. the driver ought to be shipped to a black site immediately

we should start with the website.

good question.

>Who was driving the garbage truck?

CIA or mossad, probably.

maybe by remote.

I wonder what event this is a metaphore for?

Fair point. It would be this weird one right at the Railway Road text. Pretty far.

On that note, the driveway by the white house is making more and more sense.

*railroad ave text

you know its fucky because they didnt release the names of the trash people + no ther witness accounts from the train?

you guys missed the last thread where we found some freaky shit associated with this event.

The sanitation system engineer team leader in my town is always drunk.

Yes, it all makes sense now. The union garbage truck driver agreed to kill himself because his union boss told him to. And it had to be at this specific intersection, which is totally unique, where the truck could hide until the last second otherwise the thousand ton train would have stopped the moment the conductor spotted him. Do you even put your conspiracy through a logic test before you post? Or you just think of a neat story that fits what you want to believe?

checked the website. no route info. however, I'd bet post office routes overlap quite a bit and a city map showing the different areas could be helpful

I didn't see a thread so I started looking. Did you find any names of the trash truck guys?

deep state is very very scared and trying to destroy our duly elected gov't to try and stop them from investigating further into the actual existence and abuses of the deep state. we were very nearly fucked today lads - God is on our side.

logically the driveway makes sense. But WHY?

sauce.

fbianon has given up a lot of info on seiu as well. I'm looking at some digging they've done one leddit

thanks

>her id
Ah.."she"

Female drivers.

>Did you find any names of the trash truck guys?

No, we never got that far, thread went to page 11.