Is the moon racist?

Everytime you look up at the night sky you're reminded of white privilege. What should be done about the racist moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Diu2qMYYL3c
youtube.com/watch?v=wSJ-Z1BXMQc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Csj7vMKy4EI
youtube.com/watch?v=pIcdQAkxxWc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i_m_V3FYcww
m.youtube.com/watch?t=34s&v=CUSEvMFaddw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zxtp_5sZkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10/10 thread. Made me laugh for the first time all week.

I'm not a colour expert, but that looks pretty gray to me.

Look at the rest of the sky, there is alot more black than white up there you nogs

That's what patriarchy wants you to think.

Everything is racist according to the left. Maybe a new moon isn't racist?

Now you triggered me...

>controls the tides
>blacks can't swim

>is made of cheese
>blacks can't eat cheese

You might be on to something. The moon is /ourguy/.

youtube.com/watch?v=Diu2qMYYL3c Evidently some dumbasses have actually tried to argue that this ad was racist.

>Sheds light on their invisibility after dark

The UN should condemn the moon in the strongest possible terms. This is not who we are as a planet in 2018.

Generic Local Radio Presenter was warning cunts today about the potentially lethal risks of getting shirty with black ice in a wagon at full ramming speed. Always black ice. Never hear about any other colour stirring shit up. Cunts.

No, but Southern sweet tea is THE symbol of White Supremacy.

the moon isn't real
it is a conspiracy theory.

Years ago I heard that some guy had a plan to destroy the moon by explosion so that it did not make tides. This was supposed to be a remedy for the coming rise in sea level because of global warming.

We should rotate the moon so that we would only see the darkside of the moon.
Problem fixed

youtube.com/watch?v=wSJ-Z1BXMQc
If the moon is racist, we simply destroy the moon.
I mean what could possibly go wrong?

the moon is associated with paganism and islam you idiot,not the wh*tes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Csj7vMKy4EI

But much like people, the white thing is brighter.

>Everytime you look up at the night sky you're reminded of white privilege. What should be done about the racist moon?
We need to culturally enrich the moon, we
need to send every black and every Muslim on earth to the moon to teach it the error of its ways.

The moon is BEYOND RACIST. Triple K mafia checking in

youtube.com/watch?v=pIcdQAkxxWc

Legend says he comes to earth every once and a while, sometimes he's actually seen in his own form other times he masquerades as a human
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i_m_V3FYcww
m.youtube.com/watch?t=34s&v=CUSEvMFaddw

The moon is actually dark, it has a very low albedo.

>Argentinians are white
>the moon is dark
Do all Argentinians have poor eyesight or something?

Did they ever stop to consider that this is because the vast majority of counties voted Trump?

All the white people should go there, but only white people. The rest of you should stay away so you're not oppressed any more.

Cheese and yogurt are fermented milk products and able to be eaten by lactose intolerant people unless they're severely lactose intolerant.

No way this is real. I mean the globe is complicit in a lot of kikery, Boston Bombing Hoax comes to mind, but this is just absurd.

>The Moon has an exceptionally low albedo, giving it a reflectance that is slightly brighter than that of worn asphalt. Despite this, it is the brightest object in the sky after the Sun

Can't go acknowledging the fact that AMERICA voted for Trump, and less than 300 counties voted for Hillary. If that were to happen, the goyim might sniff something amiss and do something to stop it before they don't have to power to change anything.

Its called contrast, potato nigger.

>GRUMPF TURNS MOON ALTRIGHT MILLIONS PROTEST AROUND THE COUNTRY!

The moon goddess guides you at night and reveals hiding dindus when her brother the sun is sleeping.

>We need to culturally enrich the moon
This

are bones racist? beneath every kang is a white skull filled with White Words of Wisdom. Is the WWW racist? W.W.J.D

Moon should be a white supremacist symbol so SJWs scream when they see the moon.

We need to send all of our tar to the moon and apply a thick layer. The moon needs to get BLACKED.

Screw all the nocturnal animals that rely on moonlight to hunt n shiet. We needz to get rid of da symbols of wite supremas fo da keedz so dey can becum doctuhs n engines n prezidentz n sheit.

Wtf?!? Why no moonmans yet?

>implying that nigger space isn't holding the moon against it's will

Mission to rescue the moon when?

is it because the moon is a big ball of cheese and only whites can digest lactose??

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zxtp_5sZkM

gray is just a shade of white

Nobody wants to foot the bill for that kind of project, it'd be much easier just to make it illegal to acknowledge the moon's existence.

Look at those numerals! Moon confirmed white supremacist.

I say they blackface the moon and be done with it.