Muslim Teens Gang Up On Dutch Lad

youtube.com/watch?v=Djpc0H1Dhfw&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyuoUwxCLMs
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/african-american-man-fighting-for-his-life-after-unprovoked-racist-rage-attack-in-auburn/
youtube.com/watch?v=RjSdhMsH2IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xxMyfgOeWv8
endlessvideo.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k&start=61&end=216
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

took 3 of u lol

coward rats. Kill them all

They fight dirty. They fight to win. We should oblige them by doing the same.

they cant even fight lmfao
remind me why i should be scared of these faggots?

5 shitskins hitting him and he still stands tall and they back off.
never show weakness, exercise every day and learn to fight.
these malnourished inbred third worlders will crumble under the fist of those who survived the ice age and a thousand wars.

This.

I guess the Dutch are getting exactly what they have strived for, enrichment.

The muslims are only good at outnumbering, remember the Templar were outnumbered

The Dutch people should arm their children with guns and weapons and I mean Dutch people not sand niggers and or niggers. Let them go to the schools kill all the niggers and teachers. Then go to the homes of the desert animals and kill their feral parents. Then go to the Gov. offices and homes of said officals and shoot them and their familes too.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

That's what he gets for being a little Dutch faggot

You won't do shit. You'll bitch and moan on Sup Forums while they fertilize your women, take your jobs, enjoy what your ancestors created, and literally outbreed you until you're the absolute minority. It's all about testosterone, and the west has shit tier levels.

fucking lad held his own and swung back

if he had a little more experience he would of been landing killer throat punches

fucking hero 10/10

We are always outnumbered.

They rely on zerg rush tactics and massive numbers.

We rely on well trained, honorable and brave men as well as tactics.

Steel your minds and your bodies bros, we will win this thing.

Eat shit black pilling faggot. Why dont you go lift some weights, it will help with your defeatism and low T depression.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyuoUwxCLMs

and thus a fascist was born

Fighting 5 pussy sand niggers by himself in his own country and he is the faggot?

Kek

Anyone remember this guy? He was thrown in jail and ignored

Took 3 of 'em? There was more like 6 or 7 of them all around him.

This is literally what the average "white nationalist" does all day. Daydreaming impossible scenarios while munching on cheetos and sipping diet coke, not even the least bit concerned about his mom's black boyfriend that's causing the thumping noise on the basement ceiling. Low test degenerates talk about the "comeback" of the west, yet they're not aware that every other LARPer dreaming about it is just like them. The capable whites have successfully integrated into the New World Order, and they are striving to live a hedonist life while they can. The hottest girls are literally golddigging prostitutes who sell their bodies to Arabs on Instagram while disgusting hags run "trad" YouTube channels. The West is dead, and it's never coming back.

Thank you for your support...

Hero King!

Speak for yourself black pilled faggot.

We're making a lot of progress at the local and state level.

Get in the gym, read books, become the man you believe you should be. Or sit on the sidelines and shut your fucking mouth, you depressive faggot.

hey its Obama.

Those jobs arent coming back

The economy isint coming back

This has changed.

That has changed.

Perception is a hell of a power, yet it is almost nothing. Isint that interesting?

Not only is the west coming back, but we will be exterminating elements of the global society that just don't work. China already figured it out.

what do you expect from Sup Forums.org/reddit/?

checked

You've obviously realised by now that you're not going to out-breed us, and there IS going to be a war for a Ethno-Europe very soon.
what are you going to do to stop us?
What are you going to do when the already alienated police forces openly join us.

What are you going to do when our agents inside your Militaries go rogue.

What are you going to do when Europe shakes under the weight of our men marching and the cities become clogged with the blood of a million dead humans.

What are you going to do to stop it from happening ?
You cant stop it. And the clock is ticking.

>> snack his lips

Hey tyrone, if it is all about testosterone why was your people use as cotton picker for almost 500 years?

I recommend reading "The Great Siege" by Ernle Bradford.
In Malta, about 1,200 knight hospitaliers stood against 30,000 ottomans and won. The book is all historically sourced, but reads as an adventure story, it's pretty gripping stuff and gives you some idea of the mettle of those men.
In our schools, it shouldn't be slavery, red indians, holocaust myths, islam and other 'white guilt' brainwashing.
Instead they should learn of the great siege of malta, of Charles Martel, of the winged hussars, of the crusades, as they did teach in the 80s and early 90s, before everything became corrupted to saturation level.
Vlad Tepes' story of saving Europe from invasion is another great one.

I guess you are a jew, because you sound like one.
Take a look at your own country and see who the elites are, and wonder why the US went from nearly 100% european blood in 1900, to 56% a hundred years later.

HAAHAHAHA wh*Te pig subhumans this only the begging, you and your descendants are all going to be executed.

Jew-puppet detected.

Seattle Islander guy gets revenge after sister got blacked

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/african-american-man-fighting-for-his-life-after-unprovoked-racist-rage-attack-in-auburn/

>HAAHAHAHA wh*Te pig subhumans this only the begging

>this is only the begging
>the begging

BLM flag. Talks about begging. You truly are an expert at that aren't you?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

did your EBT run out again?

This.
If anyone here is despairing and wondering what to do. Study and apply for positions in the various power organisations and agencies. The FBI as an example has relatively few employees, the media, the legal system, politics at any level, and even in posts 'without' power within those systems, as a book keeper, administrator. You can subtley alter the way things go that pass through your hands, and after some years, you can become a recruiter, and bring in like-minded people.

>The capable whites have successfully integrated into the New World Order, and they are striving to live a hedonist life while they can
I'm just here to give you the daily reminder that your days are numbered, jew boy. I desire not material wealth nor pleasures of the flesh, but a place in the eternal kingdom of the Lord. I have no qualms about killing degenerates, and my one and only goal once things heat up will be to take at least one of them with me. You will be shown what true brutality looks like.

yeah, littleshits always like gang related types
gang-rape, gang-fight, gang-theft, gang-riot, gang-jihad etc

This is what you call a white boy. Complete pussy. Now do that in slavic country. I dare you nigger.

The level of LARPing in this copypasta is insane. Neck yourself, fatsie.

Your "Lord" is a kike himself. Keep LARPing, or get civilized and enjoy the fruits of modernity. Your call, if you try pulling some shit you will be shot dead by your OWN people, policemen, for causing unrest.

Throughout my whole life, I've lived in peace with blacks/asians you name it. But I've hardly ever had a pleasant encounter with a sandnigger. Something like this occurs DAILY at our schools and I'm fucking sick of their inbred monkey behavior.

Weak fucking pathetic wannabe swamp german BTFO.
Made my day, desu fempai.

Why is it always assumed that they are Muslims just because they are Brown. How do you know they are religious to begin with

Atleast he fought back. A german would try to suck their cocks as defence.

>"Adam niet joinen, Adam niet joinen, Adam..."
They tried to have a fair fight but Adam felt the need to join in. Fuck Adam.
Also these kids are retarded, low IQ and can't handle the hormonal changes of puberty. They need to be gassed, including the white person.

Because I live here and they are

youtube.com/watch?v=RjSdhMsH2IQ

Don't be a white boi faggot. Be like this man. Make your ancestors proud.

>reddit

They have strong in-group loyalty, unlike us demoralized western whites.
The moment you start talking to more than one other person about getting organized and going mud-thumping, you chances of being sold out by a little crypto-liberal cuck to the cops goes through the roof.

In a more high-trust white society, laddy up top gets his ass out of danger. Go finds his buddies. Black up. Mask up. Go back to the park where these shits hang out. Cut them up. Scatter.
Meet up, burn all your crime gear. Know that nobody will snitch. Feel empowered.

If you wanna go vigilante, you're gonna have to do it as a lone psycho.
And be prepared for the cops to scramble everything they've got if you make a habit of nighttime ambushes.
Helicopters with night vision and heat cameras will be on your ass as soon as they detect a pattern.

No such shit will be deployed for muds out on their nightly mayhem jaunts.

The DUTCH lad, not the 'white'.
The others aren't dutch. They are filthy arabs.
No, he doesn't need gassing, he needs a license to kill and a selection of weapons. With 100,000 like him, the netherlands wouldn't be swamped with invaders.

This.
He has the right tactics too, keep them in a corridor and constantly go at them.

It's not just about skin colour it's also about characteristics. For example you'll never find a one v one shitskin fights because they always fight in groups. There were also be an obnoxious nog who walks in front of a camera like he's a gangster. I am so pumped for when the dogs get to my part of the country

jesus christ you make high school fights sound like a tom clancy book.

Good. More the merrier for extermination of the niggers and sandnigs. Destroy that which is evil so that which is good may flourish.

Yes it's simple deport the niggers and sandniggers so they can go kill eachother as per usual instead. Why write a fucking novel about it.

imagine a woman, ruining her family like that

I’m an American visiting the Netherlands, could you inform me on just how bad the situation is here? Nearly everyone I saw in the downtown area of Den Haag was a shitskin. I thought the Netherlands was still 77% Dutch and 90% white.

>3 of them can't knock out a white boy

If he had actually known how to fight he could have taken all of them. Why exactly are you faggots scared of mudshits? their only strength is you guys don't fight back with everything inside of you. I have yet to see a single muslim in europe that is even comparable in ability to our niggers. Most of your muslims look like soyjihadis and half starved niggers.

I got in "fights" that bad and I lived in a rich-ass 100% white with some koreans suburb

One of the kids tried to do like an enzuigiri for fucks sake

Because they tend to stab and all.

youtube.com/watch?v=xxMyfgOeWv8
This is the reality. This is what happens when faggot nigger meets an alpha slavic male.

Western europe is a cuckolded shithole with pathetic beta black cock loving males.

I hate to say it. But Dutch Rapefugees don't seem that bad. A group of American Nigs would have left that white boy unconscious no doubt.

Holy shit he gave them no room to move

How do you even do that versus three people?

You dutchies will be fine. You guys are the tallest people on earth on avg. Just woop these sand niggers into assimilation.

By the way I love your country, hope you are able to straighten things out. There is still hope for Europe, even Western Europe.

It's time for whites to be ethnocentric. The humanitarianism shit goes hand and hand with white guilt.

Beat them before they stab you. Getting stabbed isn't that bad.

Shut up

When a government cares more about foreigners than its own people, and even turns a blind eye when foreigners commit acts of mischief against its own kind, then that government has gone rogue, and like any rogue animal, there is only one solution.

have you ever been stabbed?

what is that

also, inspiration. never despair, user.
endlessvideo.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k&start=61&end=216

thats right you crakkkers are bunch of pussiss

thats whh we take your hos nigga

Trump should apologize.

Yes, I grew up around Mexicans. Way better than getting shot.

>The West is dead, and it's never coming back.
The west is kiked, kill it and take the land and the people for yourself.

We have a race to the top, one not playing to the game of money and fame but actual power and real ownership. The system can defend itself from outside threats but it's gonna have a hard time when the army is already within the nation.

Good times ahead for the willing.

Dont act like this wont happen to you in time abeed.

Unsung hero.

I'm a bong, I got stabbed with a screwdriver last time I was visiting my hometown.

if we cannot save it then we can avenge it.

dont pussy out of you duty to your people

Did you stab them back?

This.

The reason we're made to believe banding together is pussy is because it works and they know it.

Gangsters run the world - just look at the banking cartel, US military and NATO, drug lords etc

nope I hit one and the other 2 piled in before another guy got involved and they legged it. meh, had worse, I grew up in a shit hole.

It's a representation of a computer model that shows the evolutionary benefit of ethnocentrism.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Kids twice the man the other kids will ever be, but, its fucked up that the kid had to learn it this way.

One day Pol will learn that Muslim is not a race. Fucking idiot.

Fucking weak fighting game:
>no cover
>doesnt know how to punch properly
>didnt kick
>no situtational awereness

He was lucky the other guys decided to go for a little cuddling game instead.

shut up u crakkker

At least you got a shot in instead of cowering. I didn't even know I had been stabbed when it happened. It wasn't until after the fight broke up and my shirt was covered in blood even though my face wasn't bleeding. Worst part of it all was I broke a Hublot watch my old man gave me during the whole thing.

So what?

You haven't survived shit you fat, big-titted waste of cum

neat.

lol if you fight 3 people at once you need to kite them
fucking retarded wh*te boi

Holy shit Arabs are fucking pussies. 8 vs 1 and they cant even drop him.

No wonder they ran in fear when a couple Knights Templar rode up.

gotta try, shitty about your watch though, user.

See By training, and aggression, and keeping control of the situation.
I'm not saying it is easy, but with aggression and speed and attacking the targets one after another, you don't give them time enough to think.
Generally, don't let yourself be surrounded, which is why he covered the door like that, so he could fight one at a time.
If it is outside, you move constantly to make sure you aren't circled. Hit and move.
If you want to be like him, start exericising and learn to box, then along with general training, do shadow boxing and visual situations.