"Polish Death Camps" -- Israel's accusations, Poland's fate, and future conflict in Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=_4x6CKgegJw

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/1vpJ1o4/the-cats-out-of-the-bag.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zgoda_labour_camp
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Make the murderer an Israeli and the messege saying THERE WERE JEWISH DEATH CAMPS

>be me
>hover over the link to get a thumbnail
>it's some 56% face mongrel faggot
>leave a condescending post pointing this out
>choose a pissed off looking spurdo image
>do a 360 and close the tab

fuck this shit, lets start a meme about the only real deathcamps the jewish gulags in Russia
pisses me off seeing disgusting jews posting about polish deathcamps, im fucking tired of them

what's this shit all about

I you inherited some pre ww2 property in Poland you can claim at court. Of course, there are also many false claims from many countries all around the world, there is a large scandal related to this topic in Poland now, but this is less important.

What is important is that the Jews want also take all property left after ww2 without any legitimate claims. The rule of the Roman law used in all countries (including the USA and Israel) is that this property is owned by the state.

Now, the Jews want to take over that property using so call Bill 447 proceded in the American Congress. This is totally illegal, especially since in the 60's the People Republic of Poland signed a deal with the USA and paid money to American citizens who left property in Poland.

The Bill 447 was voted in December or November 2017, but we realised how dangerous it is for our country (the Jews want to extort 65 billion dollars) so American Poles started a campaign against this bill.

Fast forward. January 2018, the Jews and Israel claim that Poles are "holocaust deniers".

bump for the Estonianbro in whose side I am.
I'm just an Alberto Barbosa

Don't Jews say that some Jewish prisoners assisted the ebul natseees? I guess they were Jewish death camps after all.

>kipsta
dis nigga is on welfare

Facts

Polish society was anti-Semitic

Polish people confiscated Jewish properties during and after the war

Polish people snitched on Jews in hiding

So yeah Poles are guilty.

proofs?

Facts

Jewish society is anti-Polish

Jews confiscated Polish property during and after the war and are still doing it right now in the guise of holohoax reparations

Jews massacred Poles and tried to blame it on the Germans

So yeah Jews are guilty.

Poland is based and you are all God's children. Keep resisting the ZOG elites. Fuck them and their lies. We all know the truth.

>guilty
>implying this was s bad thing

You'll be snitching on treasonous traitors to the US when RWDS come kicking your door in too you absolute fucking fagbag.

Why should we care about this mulatto?

Amen to that

>tfw Israel is losing Poland - one of the most proisrael state in the world and people in Poland are opening their eyes about who jews really are.

the poland people were killed by millions and this hipocrites instead of siding with all the victims ,they are perpetuating they god chosenites narrative cathegozing all non jews victims of the holocaust as 2 class victims ,you are and ungratefull pig to the only people that gave you a place to stay

>the only people that gave you a place to stay
>not the anglo world

when righfully were expelled in the middle ages for the mayority of the countries east europe was a stronghold for them zero compasion with these pigs

We managed to reduce. They are situated in Belmonte

The PDF version:
docdroid.net/1vpJ1o4/the-cats-out-of-the-bag.pdf

>fuck this shit, lets start a meme about the only real deathcamps the jewish gulags in Russia
PLEASE DO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zgoda_labour_camp
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna