ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sH1IDwx-LcU
youtube.com/watch?v=NSG-YmrsdAE
youtube.com/watch?v=AIZgw09CG9E&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=PeopleLikeUs-TheCNAMChannel
youtube.com/watch?v=suq2viMVOKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every male in england owns one of these.

Aye, a flatcap. Got a problem with it?

I feel you anglobro, we truly are the huwhitest of huwhites

A Euro is to an Anglo as a Slav is to an Euro

oi i wish the queen mum would shit on me face

No I want to live in England. Most of my ancestors are from there. I want to wear a flatcap and eat boiled beans and scream god save the queen in pubs.

Are your other ancestors from africa?

Germany.

Who the fuck eats boiled beans lad. Come live over here, we’ll have you. You’re not a bloody Mexican or one of them ghetto rats are you?

I don't. but I do own a pith hat, still count?
I'm planning on putting together a uniform based on the colonial soldiers from Africa in the 1800's

Are you saying you have aryan blood? ARYAN...... BLOOD?

What the fuck are boiled beans cunt

No I am a huwhite boi who lives in the mountains.
Niggers don't go in the woods.

fuck the anglos keeping europe down germans are superior

Greece is anglo breeding lands i have you know

>he eats boiled beans instead of baked beans

My grandfather did aswell. I imagine they are common in most Anglo countries that didn't betray their monarch.

boiled beans m8 ?

naa m8 we eat cold beans on toast, classic english meal right there

Good lad, we could use some of that VOLLEY FIRE BY RANK at my uni

ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

>He won't breed in England
Shame on you

okay, green beans whatever. Yeah fuck that

But the slags in ayai napa cannot be resisted :(

A BRITISH FORT IN EVERY PORT

as well as trying to deny us our national identity by fucking with australia day, they also want to deny us our anglo heritage by pushing to change the flag to this monstrosity.
never forget your roots, anglo diaspora

Remember we have the original UK accent, all of the modern Britcucks changed their accents because they thought it was fancy.
It's the same as how Canadian French speakers speak in their true historic accent.

Is that actually true? I'm not sure I believe that.

Northern Ireland reporting in. Need any spud niggers shooting? Maybe knock you up a nice big ocean liner? Prop up your incompetent Tory government? Whatever ye like, just ask

reporting in

Holy fuck, that's an eyesore. Almost as bad as our tribal nigger bullshit. I feel sorry for you ozzies, step one will be that flag, step two will be some childish abomination cooked up by the abos ('cause it's THEIR land, bigots!)

visiting NI in the late spring. pretty excited. been like 20 years since I've seen the place, and family. I think they're all around newtownards

>outrage fodder

>gas-lighting

You all are in a sad state.

Please recolonise us

Are you a British South African? Is there still conflict between you and the Boers?

It's 100% true.

>newtownards
Lovely part of Ulster. I'm from the north coast and Ards is the only other part of the country that compares. Although Fermanagh is nice too. Enjoy your stay leaf bro

>gas-lighting
How? I can see this happening. Oz is getting more SJW by the day, from what I hear.

>outrage fodder
Symbols are important, shart in mart. This change would mean Australia becoming a republic, finally shattering the last vestiges of the Empire in that part of the world. Sad, if not crucial to the survival of the Race or anything like that.

Your country is such a shithole Mother was begging to give you away. You weren't even worth fighting for. She adopted poo in loos and prefers them over you.

I like your guy's new national anthem:
youtube.com/watch?v=sH1IDwx-LcU
or was it this:
youtube.com/watch?v=NSG-YmrsdAE
I forget...

Spit on the anglo and his flag and country.

AMERICA....

G R E A T E S T
C O U N T R Y

Not really, maybe you guys are closer to certain ye olde English accent but UK isn't just England.

He was making fun of you

agreed, right now they're just trying to chip away at symbolic things like the flag or our national holiday, then they'll move onto bigger goals like becoming a republic, until one day we'll have lost all tradition and links to our heritage.

maybe you guys are closer to a ye olde English accent but the UK isn't just England*

Yes and yes. Any Boer with a sense of history would hate our guts. The Boer nations were originally created when the Empire abolished slavery and tried to enforce racial equality on the Cape Colony in the early 19th C, so the Boers fled inland rather than be forced to live as equals alongside niggers.

Later, in 1899, the Empire crushed these Boer nations to unite South Africa under one federation. They needed huge amounts of force - 400k men to the Boers' 50k - because the Boers carried on fighting for years via guerilla tactics, which necessitated concentration camps to round up and imprison the Boers' families which were supporting the raid. Ugly tactics on both side, the ultimate cause was their refusal to surrender after they had plainly lost, but those camps were pretty brutal nevertheless.

The establishment of apartheid in 1948 was the Boers, who have always outnumbered us, reestablishing control over SA. They didn't want to be cucked by Anglo liberalism which was spreading out from the US and UK after WW2. Virtually all strong supporters of apartheid were Boers, and most of the liberal SWPL fucks who opposed it from inside were anglos. So we kind of dolchstussed them. To this day, SA anglos are SWPL rich middle class liberals (blue state whites) and afrikaners are lower-middle class conservatives (red state whites).

Fuck off faggot, this nation was founded by ANGLOS and backed by Germans.
We're a part of the Anglosphere.
You're probably just a dirty beaner.

Lol amerinigger illusions. Your country is fucking Africa. Kys kike servant

LOOK AT THIS ANGLO SCUM GROUPING MIGHT GERMAN WITHIN THE SAME RANK. HIS INTERNATIONAL jewery KNOWS NO BOUNDS

>backed by Germans

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. No.

thanks. planning to spend a lot of time on the north/antrim coast as well

They ended up coming in handy during the civil war.

typical brit

In addition to all this, the UK was the leading Western nation in the international anti-apartheid (i.e. anti-Boer, pro-nigger) movement, just as the UK was the first Western nation to catch the particular strain of the leftist mindvirus that makes you care about niggers more than your fellow whites (this was all the way back in the early 1800s with Wilberforce et al). Anglo Whig liberalism on the nigger question, in a mutated, more heavily religious version, is what caused the US civil war as well. So anglos do have a lot to answer to, and nobody has a bigger claim to despise us than the Boers.

If the race war does start in SA, I can see them allowing us to fight alongside them. We're still fellow whites. But if the Boers get out of this mess un-genocided, I don't see them wanting to have anything to do with us.

Should add that afrikaner is their preferred term, Boer can be pejorative if not used by a Boer.

Thanks for the detailed rundown.

No. They didn't.

sauce?

Anglos are descended from Germanic and Nordic tribes (as well as Celts).

Er strafe es.

does one of your cities need to get turned to ash again, fritz?

Actually more than one. Glassing Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg and Frankfurt would be a great start.

>"Punish England"
>Fist punching Scotland

Well played Hans

hmm, fair point

Then use this picture when the first triggers your autism too much.

only if you reduce london to glass as well hans

I'll happily stand me ground against overwhelming odds as long as there's a nice cup of tea at the end of it.

There are still people in America who speak in accents similar to the Queen's English surprisingly.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIZgw09CG9E&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=PeopleLikeUs-TheCNAMChannel

Please brother, you're making us look mighty foolish.

>Most of my ancestors are from there

Le international global citizen

Both which are cucked by Muslims right now.

I can tell if folk are from 7 miles East or West from where I live. Same for South but there's fuck all for 20 odd miles North. Then you're in practically in North Yorkshire, the purest 'accent' since there's no real twang in any direction.

Your nation is made up of English puritans & assorted fuckwits. They never talk normally anyway. Just as the Army lads default into a generic or muted accent after just a few years, 'American' is unironically mutt English. You'll flourish further as time goes by. Language/pronunciation is a meme, right.

This fella lives just 4 miles from me, yet sounds nothing like my best mate. You'd never pick up a difference though, unless you were my childhood friend too.

youtube.com/watch?v=suq2viMVOKw

> We are da fucking bulldogs mate

> Oi Gemma u got urself a shag? I found me a black guy, but don't tell me boyfriend back 'ome, alright?

> Oi, we wuz fucking colonizers and shit

>the working class are representative of the whole of britain

Reporting in. Godspeed gents.

I'm original colonial burger stock and I have one.

>our nation is made up of English puritans & assorted fuckwits.
That's New England. My family were from Yorkshire, they were Jacobites and recusants.

As a British Muslim I find this thread mildly amusing, it reminds of the time my uncle bought me my first house, he took me round and the previous owner was still there, not only that he was entertaining guests.

It was the first time I saw my Uncle get violent, he told them to get the hell out of his house, picked up some boxes and threw them into the front garden.

Can you please accept that you Anglos have given Britain away and kindly vacate the premises.

Leave your daughters though, we can always use British daughters.

Can you explain to me, why do you feel pride when your country has become an international country run by international people who don't care about the national composition of your country? Your country was turned into a big shopping mall for everybody

God save our queen and heaven bless the maple leaf forever

kek

Haha this is awesome! White man talks all kinds of smack about being superior to everyone then just sits back and cries while the real alpha's handle business. No wonder women will have nothing to do with them.

You're doing Wodins work user.
Just think of the plans and schemes all the various empires employed over the years to sink roots in our fair & green land.
Romans, frogs, vikings. They had pointy sticks & everything. They had the elite.
Alas, it was all for nought.
A pinch of DNA for seasoning & the odd pile of rocks is all that remains.
I suppose that's what the saying means, 'Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.'
As you grow fat & arrogant we the Anglo galvanise again, bringing all Europa along this time, as the true elites eyes twinkle smiling in the background.
The greatest friends you've ever known

Have a great day then, brother from over the pond.
If you're a Yorkshire user you'll know bluntness is the highest compliment, and hyperbole is the best way to get to the point.