Bnha thread

Bnha thread

Tell me when do you think is the soonest we can get the prison break arc.

2, maybe 3 arcs from now?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/153296654/#153301951
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want him to cum in my boipussi

Bakufags not allowed

At least put something in the subject you faggot

i like that. been waiting for him to come back.

Fuck off.

reminder

I'm new here, can anyone explain why people hate Mineta so much? Is it just your typical GamerGator misogyny & /r9k/ neckbeards who hate the cute Grapefag girl who looks like a cross between Momo and Kendo?

Kaminari is a stainfag and shouldn't be trusted

> in-universe time of at most 4 months
too soon. Still too soon

>not putting Boku no hero Academia in the title

Baka

Grapefag is a notorious shitposter, i don't blame mineta for him though.

>Stain

Is there anything he can realistically do after being defeated by three boys?

Kaminari is my third most favorite male student. Only thing holding him down is plot anti-armor & his fugly future wife. Him agreeing with Stain & his strongest 1A quirk makes him great.

>agreeing with Stain

he just said he looked cool

>Hating Deep Dope.

>teacher's pet
>stick in the mud
>not a real fighter or hero type
>didn't show her room
Tsuyu has a lot of work to do to step out of worst girl status.

Oops.

Name a worse girl, redditor

>who looks like a cross between Momo and Kendo
Basically, you're a ginger with huge man-tits. Got it.

I have the strangest feeling he's gonna come back at some point. I don't know how, though.

>>teacher's pet
Because she has sex with him?

Friendly reminder that All Might is a shit teacher

>Pairs Mineta with Momo when the Grapelet is clearly staring into Shouji's eyes with a look of pure lust on his face.

kek

Where does this "tsuyu fucks shouta" meme comes from

>You will never have bento with all might
Why live

It's literally just because Tsuyu expresses concern when Aizawa is injured. Because it's totally not normal for someone to be concerned for the person who saved their life.

Like I said teacher's pet, but it's just creepy fans. I'm not even sure Aizawa's dick even works with all the pussy he's been dodging.

>Iida's a sunbro

it will tie with this arc exactly, shigaraki will / has manipulated overhaul to cause the prison break using his power in case shit hits the fan, so a defeated and scared overhaul will cause the prison chaos and break while shigaraki leaves laughing his ass off with Eri.

this is exactly what Stain despised.

Is that woman behind the bomb thing a momo clone?

Impossible, how else will Deku get his loli and biggest fan?

What is Deku's favorite video game?

He won't.

The road ahead only takes us to more and more despair.

Until the situation is critical enough that fixing it would grant Deku the title of "Greatest Hero Ever".

Eri is the first really important character that Deku won't be able to save.

It's already happening

She'll be rescued by another deku

An open world RPG where you play as All Might since his younger days growing stronger stronger and gaining fame and fame until you finally become the symbol of peace.

An All Might game.

I know is happening, but that does not mean that it's what Stain wanted, he would absolutely resent it.

Viewtiful joe

>Stain defeated by capitalism

he is sperg enough to like something like a Grand Strategy game.

Sonic the Hedgehog

Does "future rapist" refer for Mineta?

I bet they post on 4redchannit

>cutest girl
>least favorite character
3/10 holy shit nigga, Mineta is good comic relief but you don't gotta suck his dick that hard just cuz hes a manlet.

This arc is going to be suffering for everyone BUT Deku probably.

Deku has to show Mirio up at some point- or Mirio has to fail spectacularly at something for Nighteye to be proven wrong about Deku being a poor choice for All Might'ss successor.

So Mirio is getting maimed, defeated, or fucking something up hugely or maybe just not being as heroic or whatever. Maybe Deku shows him up.

Overhaul is here to provide mooks for the heroes to beat up, and to show Shigaraki how to be a proper villain human resources manager.

Screencap this:
The Overhaul arc itself will end with Overhaul's entirely organization being up in smoke with all his henchmen defeated and him on the run with the VA as the only one left. Shiggy will realize Overhaul's usefulness has come to an end, thank him for the "lesson", then promptly disintegrate him.

Eri's quirk isn't nearly as useful with Overhaul out of the picture (since his ability to disassemble her and reassemble her is crucial to extracting lots of her blood and tissue) so she's obviously going to be saved at some point. I unironically hope they have her stay with the kids at the 1-A dorms for a while.

More likely she ends up staying with Nighteye, I can't think of any logical reason to keep her in a school dorm.

When toga decides to become deku , she can become deku's dark counterpart. The venom to his Spiderman , the bizarro to his Superman , the zoom to his flash. All this especially if she can copy quirks too

I want Shiggy to disintegrate Chisaki.
Not before taking his Quirk of course. Shiggy needs more Quirks with his AFO.

punished Deku

If she doesn't have any living relatives dorming her temporarily with the UA kids isn't a terrible idea.

Eri's quirk makes her a target if she's a known quantity in the underworld, UA is a fortress now basically, there's plenty of open rooms, and she'd be surrounded by both pro and aspiring heroes 24/7. It'd be a good temporary solution I think.

Also an excuse for more SoL cooldown stuff depending on how fucked up this arc gets (namely if people die).

>Dark deku
Why isn't there any fanart of this, deku fighting DekuToga but have toga wearing a evil version of deku's costume

>Disintegrates Chisaki's arms and legs
>Keeps him in the basement alive as a gift for AfO when he breaks him out of jail
>AfO is pleased and instead bestows his quirk to Shiggy

No it would be better if after all this overhaul loses all his men, and has to join under shigaraki , taking orders from him.

It's an excuse for the shit like fan art people post of her with students she's never seen

The kids are basically targets themselves now and still have to go to class.

Can togs use the O'Fallon without explode?

>Why isn't there any fanart of this
It's stupid

Right, but who's going to watch her? The kids are already working hard in school all day and their various work study/internship stuff. I don't think asking them to play big brother/sister to an emotionally damaged little girl on top of that would be fair to ask. Plus, with the amount of times 1-A has been attacked by villains and that the staff thinks there might be a traitor, I don't think it would be very safe at all.

Uhhh does this nigga even read the manga?

Mirio already demonstrated how inferior he is when he stopped Deku from saving Eri.

Nighteye already admitted that Deku is like AM (whereas shit-rio is like him - a useless fake non hero, who deserves to be Stain).

3/10 bait, made me reply.

AfO transfers all of his Quirks to him?

Your whole post is shit.

I'm just thinking it might happen just from a narrative closure sense. Kouta gets his views on heroes turned around a bit by Deku, which is pretty easy to show (Kouta's letter, his change after Deku saves him).

Basically Eri's "arc" is going to be showing that after living a solitary, lonely life being a tool for others and never experiencing actual affection/care/kindness from others (she literally says that Deku holding her is the kindest anyone has ever been to her) that hey she's safe now and is going to be happy. If she just magically disappears into police custody and the foster system instantly after her rescue (which isn't great) that isn't really closure for the audience so to speak.

It's a common troupe in a super hero story

No one judged Mirio for that action. Nighteye even apologized for both of them. We the readers obviously see that as a failing on Mirio's behalf, but not Nighteye.

We flat out know Deku is the better successor because this whole story is his.

>copy All Might/Deku's quirk
>shatter your body attempting to use it

Seems like the problem would sort itself tbqh

>if you reverse search this, the first result is DC comics
What did Google mean by this?

>No one judged Mirio for that action
You mean you did not. Even the Jap fujos instantly put him in the "bad Aoyama clone" trash bin (where he belongs) after that. Girls are not attracted to cowards and he was a butterface to begin with.

Fuck off. Mirio did nothing wrong. It's because you are a manga reader that you can say shit like this.

megaman, its also been referenced

Don't reply to ban evader

>Mirio did nothing wrong

If Mirio wasn't there, Deku easily grabs her by the pussy and runs away with her to the koban.

If Deku wasn't there, Eri would run out to the street and it Chi-chan kept chasing her, the normies would've notified the coppers who would easily rescue her.

Shopped image. Those were five different Grapesfriends being deleted one after another after you, Miriofag, had an autistic meltdown over being raped by Grapefag's arguments.

No. Deku talks with Overhaul without his mask. Goes to the alley to know what he is doing with her and gets killed.

>Goes to the alley
Deku has a 4/5 IQ. That's well above average. Only a 0/5 IQ stat like Mirio would follow someone who he knows is a villain into a dark alley.

Back to tumblr

Megaman's my favorite Hero Academia character

Whatever that makes you feel better Patreak boards.fireden.net/a/thread/153296654/#153301951

newfag here how do I filter posts

If deku does a 100% kick , would that be stronger than an all might punch

Kick>punch

Press Alt+F4

>3 treads up
i imagine this is the non containment one

why did you post hitler?

I can't wait to see izuku and izuku team up

Escape, escape,
from this sorrowful fate.
You are not a flower of Hell.
In that kind of place
Don't bloom there, don't bloom there
Don't let them ensnare you.

Alright, so, I still don't understand why Todoroki's mom decided to splash him with boiling water. Was she just fuckin' crazy or something?

>Was she just fuckin' crazy or something?
what do you fucking think m8

Fuck off inhuman shill

Your left side is unsightly

Fire

She has ice powers

Ice

Now what would ice turn into when exposed to fire