What is Sup Forums's honest opinion on tsundere? Would anyone put up with their shit IRL?

What is Sup Forums's honest opinion on tsundere? Would anyone put up with their shit IRL?

>Would anyone put up with their shit IRL?
Attractive: Yes
Unattractive: No

I like them.

My answer would be no for almost any character, tsundere or not. 3D has nothing to do with 2D, don't make that mistake.

Based nu-Sup Forums comparing 2D with 3D.

Tsunderes are all fucking awful, even 2D. I don't see the romantic appeal of someone with such an abrasive fucking personality who just shits on you but expects you to keep pursuing them.

I wouldn't put up with any IRL woman, tsundere or otherwise.
Protip to anime writers: tsundere is only good when both the guy and the girl are tsundere, if the guy is a faggot beta it just feels pathetic for both sides.

I love them in anime. I think I can love them in real life too.

Yes and yes. Tsunderes are love.

Loli tsunderes are the best.
Non-loli tsunderes are okay.
Only actual pure and innocent 3D little girls are viable tsunderes irl.

>What is Sup Forums's honest opinion on tsundere?
They're shit.
Why would I put up with shit?

>IRL
Who cares? Real life is not my problem, buddy!

Yes to both. My personality only comes out when I speak to abrasive people.

Nobody really puts up with tsunderes in real life.

That said, Rin is fine. Mikoto is also okay.

Taga and Louise are shit because of abuse. They'd probably end up having someone press charges or fight back.

IRL I am the tsundere so I think it would make things a bit too difficult if the girl was one too. Most of my women have been pretty into me the whole time and the chasing sort. So they probably enjoy the difficulty.

Here come the normalfag blogging shitter. I love neo-Sup Forums!

>Nobody really puts up with tsunderes in real life.
What if they're a member of your family? You forcefully have to.

I had to deal with one, and im still dealing with her. Seems fun in anime, fucking annoying IRL, trust me. And she wasn't even unattractive or too strong. She did tried to hit me a few times, and didn't backed out even when I introduced her my GF. She still contacts me sometimes nowdays, but she is far more bearable now.

So, it wasn't horrible, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Thank you for the blog my fellow normalfag cancer.

Neo-Sup Forums accept people like you with open arm!

>gf

Am I on Sup Forums?

>normalfag
You know you just have to find a girl that likes anime too. You just have to talk to them...

Oh wait...

>...

Do I even need to say it? Jesus this board turned to shit so fast. Get the fuck out of my board 3DPD lover normalfag.

you know the jews won from threads like these

I guess I'll have to breed all these 3dpd whores for all of you losers

Fuck off.

IRL I wouldn't fall into misunderstanding like the MCs of their shows do. I'd pin her down and fuck her brains out. Which would make her full dere right off the bat.

Another normalfag.

Hmmmm neo-Sup Forums is epic!

...I tried. I hate them IRL. Deredere's are way better IRL. Bye.

Fuck off trash.

Wew lad
Have you read OP's post? Or you just dont like when people say their opinion about something that have been asked?

Also, what the fuck is neo-Sup Forums? Did we just missed that board?

OP post is cancer and asking about 3DPD trash. Why are you defending normalfags blogging about having a gf on fucking Sup Forums?

the fucking problem is you already have a GF you normalfag moron

He asked about a phenomen that is heavily represented in anime, its quite relevant. If you really want to tell them off, send them to /jp/ or something, not just whine. I bet you are also tsundere, by the way

I think you meant to say that the problem is (You) not having a GF.

He is bringing up 3DPD garbage that have no place on Sup Forums. All of you normalfags seeing this as an excuse to blog are just as bad as him.

Fuck off normalfag.

Rin is not even a real tsundere. she's more deredere/tomboy than a tsundere

>irl
Why would I care about 3DPD

Because this is neo-Sup Forums.

>>...

Why people get so triggered by this?

Lurk two years or more to find out.

Passive-aggressive baby tantrum

Blog more about your life my fellow normalfag.

Sawachika eri is the best tsundere i've seen

>IRL
I don't see how that is Sup Forums related.

Sup Forums is the most tsundere of all tsundere for being 99% tsun and 1% dere that I know of. If one can tolerate Sup Forums or even like Sup Forums then any tsundere irl should be a cake walk.

2D tsundere are naturally moe and crafted to pander to our various guilty pleasure.

Sup Forums is dead
16chan fucking when?

I warned you about anime culture going mainstream.

Those are shitty examples but they can be cute and well written.
pic related