This faggot got a little too excited to be a white supremacist...

This faggot got a little too excited to be a white supremacist. Got his ass expelled and a lifetime ban on Facebook for being a Trumpcunt faggot cocksucker.

Good job, America! FUCK THESE COWARDLY TRAITORS UP!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/
youtube.com/watch?v=87Tb_ZL8Zrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>punished for obeying the law

We have won. The GOP is DEAD.

Confirmed fake news. Nice try kike faggot

She willenjpy the graduation party with hwr classmates. The Trumpcunt is now a loser dropout.

Sweet, sweet karma. Strikes like LIGHTNING.

You fascist faggot Trumpcunts BEWARE.

I hope she has a wonderful homecoming and graduation. The Trumpcunt got BTFO. So fucking BEAUTIFUL!

Fuck Trump and ALL the fascist non-American CUNTS that suck his ballsack!!!!!

Let's all pause for a moment to laugh at the Mexican game plan

>Be Mexican
>Hate Mexico, decide you want to move to better country
>immigrationlaws.exe
>well shit ill just overstay my visa
>Americans start to resent your presence as crime rises and towns become unrecognizable
>get angry at Americans
>shitpost on the internet about how the future is Brown, and nobody can do anything
>it is 2040, Southern US is now entirely Mexican
>The US is now Mexico
>which you hated and wanted to leave

When you yourself are the problem, there is nowhere you can run to get away from it

Something big must be about to go down with all of these shills.

That's true. Trump is CURSED!

>(((Shukman)))

>tfw 58%

It is the duty of all Americans to report illegal aliens.

>Be PBS
>Need to find way to destroy BLUMPF
>Decide to do a poll
>Only broadcast the poll in Jew York and San Fransisco
>Compile results
>Use them in article to bash president
>OMFG NOBODY LIKES DTUMPFFFFF IMPEACH 45 IMPEACH 45 IMPEACH 45

KID IS BASED LMAO

Why do libtards use caps so much. Do you have to be so histrionic?

Good, they've taught him well that respect for the law is a suckers game and all that matters is power and violence. We need to kick every cis white male in this country out of school, simply for being cos white males. Only then will I be able to effectively recruit my.private army. Jesus leftists are Fucking retarded.

>obeys the law
>gets punished because of it
Thanks PC Principal

Fake news. No reporting on this but one e-tabloid.

Keep up the reports. Such a great educational thread OP.

Many sanctuary cities have organizations that aid and abet illegal immigrants. By having rapid response teams that alert illegals and act on tips of impending ICE and Customs and Border Patrol raids, they encourage and promote criminal activity.

RIGHT WING ICING SQUADS
This operation is intended to disrupt if not outright stop their ability to spread their subversion. This will be done through wasting their resources. This also has the potential to shut them down entirely if they overstep and commit a crime themselves such as obstruction of justice.
>False raid reports will make these organizations waste time, manpower, and money chasing nothing.
>There is no way for any of these organizations to know the veracity of the tips.
>Creates a panic in the illegal communities.
>The loss of feeling safe might be enough to send the illegal immigrants packing on their own.

In addition to this, the news could be gold. The leftists who are beyond reasoning with will see it as white supremacy in action, racism, blah blah blah who cares, but anyone on the fence will see the stuff like posting security (as if they can or will do anything about it) as absurd. Robbing them of yet another subversive tool is the best way to put them down.

Add to the hotline list in pic related if you have new numbers to add.

Proof of concept: >missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/

Use your knowledge of your area for target selection. Report places where illegals are likely to gather such as hispanic churches, certain schools, suspect businesses, advocacy group meetings, protests, etc. Note that many of these places are not ones that ICE or CBP is legally able to enter, but they do wait outside and surveil sites. It is best if you know for a fact that there are illegals there. Make it believable and name one of the agencies involved in enforcement of immigration law (ICE or CBP) in your tip as in "I heard a guy at school say his dad has reported some of my undocumented classmates to Customs" or that "an associate who is a cop mentioned knowledge of a impending ICE raid on February whatever after church". The less time they have to act, the more likely they are to rush in and make mistakes. Whatever story you want to back it with, just make it reasonably believable.

Save any correspondence or record if able to catch them in any potential illegal activity. Feel free to report the organizations themselves to law enforcement if you come up with any evidence. God speed anons.

What a noob.

The left can't meme. Can't troll. And looks like it is having trouble even shilling.

I just love these times. Front row seats to watch the left crumble down.

Oh no, a lifetime ban from Facebook. His life is ruined.

You gotta admit the dude was more than a fucking moron. Typical redditor, can't just do shit, but also has to act like a woman and beg for attention.

And there it is

youtube.com/watch?v=87Tb_ZL8Zrk

Hahahahaha Democrats are niggers and jews that hate America. They got BTFO by Republicans.

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE ASSHOLES???

It's about time you knew your roots and stopped living on land that isnt yours

The laws are currently fucked. Morality is backwards.
In an ideal America this waste would get the death penalty.

Act like a Trumpcunt, get treated like one. No prom for you dropout Taylor. Just death threats and banishment, loneliness, anxiety and eventual suicide.

Eat a dick, Trumpcunts. You aren't Americans anymore.

>Le Uneducated drumpf supporter
>so lets remove him from school
Liberal logic is literally the fucking worse. he got what he wanted, and is going to continue to believe his own bullshit. when you suppress something this stupid, he goes into isolation so to speak and will be re-enforced in his own stupidity. If i ever need lessons how to shoot my self in the foot, I'll ask a liberal.

The cunt Trump emboldened them to be deplorable white supremacist assholes. They think there's a green light on bigoted racism.

Nope.

And this dipshit paid the price dor his assholery.

expelled for being a patriot..round up the school administration

Round up the Taylor Raggs and beat theor assesdor being entitled fucking pricks.

Fixed that for you.

>The left can't meme. Can't troll. And looks like it is having trouble even shilling.
Ohhh boo hoo, who cares about any of that garbage when the left win in the end. You're stupid memes and trolling tactics didn't save this garbage from getting suspended

Just the fact they want more government, until the government is turned on them or in this case their precious spics. i laugh every time.

Love seeing Trumpcunts get BTFO. Anyone else want to phone INS and lose your jobs/homes/families and friends?

Yeah, didn't think so.

>ban from Facebook
>expulsion from public school
Nothing was lost. Now that I've earned a university degree and am an adult in the world of adults, I realize how little a high school diploma counts for. His GED will get him into a public university in his state of residence just as effectively with a couple of extra curriculars. Also, Facebook was founded in the dorm room and that's where it should stay.

You know, we could take on more refugees and immigrants if we lock up republican traitors en masse....

Just sayin...

stfu nigger

He's not going back to school. He'll get his ass beat. He's going to have to pull himself up by his bootstraps and beg for low income work because we all know he's a diseased Trumpcunt prick.

I'm glad this noble white man was following the law. It is nice to see that there is still dignity in the white race. Any white person that condemns this young man should be publicly flogged. Why was a citizen of America expelled for doing the righteous thing? Can someone post the administrators of this dreaded school?

Wrong. He'll get his GED, take a few courses at a local community college, thus getting some basic math, science, and english courses out of the way, then matriculate to his in-state university of choice along with the rest of his former classmates. Any disruption in his life is very temporary.

Emplyers won't hire someone like that. He's broken, mentally sick like Trump. Nobody will tough him. He will have to learn a trade or sweep flloors forever. The military doesn't even want him now. He's ruined at 16.

Fucked in the ass by an orange 74 yr old nazi!

You're fat. I know this. Why do you take out your rage on a law-abiding, fit, young white man?

And he's going to get his ass beat every time he leaves the house. Guaranteed.

cringe

le leddit spacing

he's a patriot.

He has been BTFO for life. Might want to consider living in another country. Trump has fucked your life up forever in this one.

Looks like a major faggot anyway. Act like a Trump, get fucked like a Trump

Well, being a white kid from suburbia I think he'll be fine. Let's face it. Nigs mostly stick to their ghettos.

i still find it funny you people see yourselves as the good guys

oh well, the wheels of justice grind slow but they grind fine, your regressive anti white ideology is on its last legs

Fascist cunts don't belong here. Let this be a lesson. Follow Trump cunt assholes, lose your place in society forever.

this

He a degenerate that got expelled.

>0.05

>He tried to get an illegal immigrant deported back to their own country.
>This somehow makes him a white supremacist.
You're all fucking retarded.

I agree, mexicans are garbage.

1 ruble has been removed from your account.

Go shill in Trump threads, Sergei.

illegals need to leave the country dude

Punished for reporting a crime. The school will get fucked in court.

Good, let's start with Melania.

>wheels of justice

At least they still let the cops exterminate niggers and spics in return for some vacation time.

Fascism is the right idea.
The only place you belong is with the rest of the commie trash.

And how about we carpet bomb the Kremlin while we're at it?

You need to leave.

>Tried
Why did he fail
Try again

And by leave, I mean get the fuck out of my country. The United States is an immigrant nation. White Supremacist cunts don't belong here.

>trying this hard
soi boi op sure is bored i guess

>they expelled him over reporting to ICE
you sure are uninformed. they expelled him over the explicitly racist and violent rantings discovered on his social media accounts, which is pretty common in K12 these days. there will be no day in court.

>21 posts by this ID

Why don't you put both sides of the story in title? like the fact that he made threads on his reddit account
stop acting like fake news you cuck

>. they expelled him over the explicitly racist and violent rantings discovered on his social media accounts

Why/how does him being racist on social media allow a public school to expel him? I've heard of the 1st Amendment being limited to "the schoolhouse gate" or whatever, but the shit he does online shouldn't have any bearing on that.

I hope he sues his school. I can already smell the 7 figure payout he'll get.

He just saved dozens of inncoent lives from being murdered by an illegal

Not even. Lefties dont have the balls to throw the first punch.

Don't actually think it's legal to remove someone from a public space for racism.

aren't school shooters white kids being bullied by bigger white kids?

>Kids has the ways, means, and stability to go to college. Gets deported anyways.

I'm so glad we moved to a merit based system.

The school sells education.

Getting paying members deported, and generally drawing negative attention to the place is probably plenty of reason.

>the school sells education

If it's a public school it's a tax payer funded service. It isn't supposed to be selling anything.

>Getting paying members deported

Is this a private school or not?

Assuming this is true, that opens the door wide open for a huge lawsuit.

Guess what, commie faggot? You feel safe shitposting on Sup Forums now, but I laugh knowing that you and the rest of your faggot asses are eventually going to be found IRL, and all of your teeth are going to be knocked out of your fucking head and you'll be forced to swallow them. Torturing you and all of your kind is going to be SO...MUCH...FUN!!!

Good. We should expel all redditors from school.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

He lost the battle but he will win the war in court.

>mfw bean
>mfw dad called ICE on his piece of shit brother and got him deported
>mfw he called ICE on a piece of shit in the neighborhood renting a house to gangbangers and got him deported
>mfw personally have called ICE on someone too

What a topsy turvy world we live in, would I have gotten expelled?

Actually the united states is a white supremacist nation in its creation based upon the removal in Indians and the use of black slaves.

Stop trying to rewrite history you sub 90 IQ mongrel.

And fuck whatever the fuck you are, nigger/spook/wop/greaser/spic/coon/chink/kike.

>Alvaro Castillo
>Wellington de Oliveira
>Robert Flores
>Tyrone Mitchell
>Marc Lepine
>Peter Odighizuwa
>Latina Williams
>Seung Hui Cho

A 10 Second internet search would tell you the answer is no. There are more but I’m not doing your homework for you.

You must be a nigger because you’re fucking lazy

Dumbass shouldn't have bragged about it, geez.

Most likely not cuz muh white people.

Why don’t you suck my cock Jew?

yo wtf? This is insane, he got kicked out of school, for following laws?

College, not a "public school". Private individuals actually purchase this place's services.

This man's actions made it tougher to sell these services, thus they refuse to provide him with those services.

Quick question, as I've been absent from 4pol for some time:

Are there any legit white nationalists left here or is it all just people posting here under the illusion that they're trolling white nationalists?

>GOP is dead

Controls all branches of the government currently.