Natsume Yuujinchou Roku

Who is excited for today's episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCSKZnpTNNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't want it to end.

Possible delay.

Pls no.

The previous show on HS isn't even there yet and the episode is not even on CR. This usually means a 12 hour delay. Sentai does that but it would I think be less for CR,

Why is the last episode always fucked up?

Fucking bastards. Reminder never to pay for Crunchy.

>[HorribleSubs] Natsume Yuujinchou Roku - 11 [720p].mkv
It's out now. Haine release on HS is delayed because the episode seems to be hardsubbed on CR for some reason.

It's out.

Touko-san is too sexual.

S7 in several years. They are getting close to the manga now.

Please I don't want this to end. Please no, I don't want to wait for another four years, I don't want to have to say good bye for so long. This is too beautiful, my soul needs this.
No please.

4 years to a youkai is probably nothing. Some of us will die before then, though.

No nyanko sensei for a couple of years. My heart cannot take this.

why they had to remind us

Are there seriously less than 10 anons watching this?

Holy shit user thanks for cheering me up

This shot was beautiful.

I want to have sex with touko

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
S7 when

Can't watch till get off of work.

It will be a while for sure.

>4 years
It will probably be something like 2 or 3 if they go 11 episodes like they are doing now.

Has anyone heard about any DVD/BD exclusive episodes for this season. There was one for s5 IIRC.

Good things never last forever but at least we'll get another season.

Is Natsume fucking women yet

S7 in 4 years pls

Each split cour two seasons covered like 6 volumes of content. Manga has 21 volumes with 18 animated but is now only bimonthly so we get like 1.2 volumes a year at best

Two for S5, neither subbed yet. I assume the same again

What a good friend.

They will never be subbed.

1½-3 years.

I remember now, enduring pain over that very fact.

Why is Touko-san so cute and sexy. I also want to fuck her, its not fair.

AOTS
8/10

It would have been nice for Natsume to meet this man, at this point, I wish he had a mentor...

What year does this take place?

That was the episode that got me hooked into the series. The whole sequence was pretty nostalgic.

Probably early 2000's.

Natsume is not for sexual

I'm gonna miss this until the next season if there is one. I'm glad we got to see Sensei with the green eyes for a moment. I love how menacing he looks when the do that for a cut.

so i assume the manga hasn't touch upon natsume's grandpa right?

Not yet

WHY ARE YOU AUTISTS LEWDING TOUKO-SAN

>The current state of neo-Sup Forums
Meanwhile mediocre shit like muh JC or muh walls have 300 posters per thread.

Her certainly looks more menacing with the yellow, beast-like eyes.

His grandpa is natori's grandpa.

>implying it will end

As far as I remember, there's only been one chapter following up on it. Natsume gets called back by Beniko since she wants to ask him about some lingering youkai presence, and he asks her about whether she might know anything about his grandfather. She doesn't, but says she'll keep in touch with him if she ever finds anything, especially since she's thankful for the photograph.

This is a fujo bait anime, what do you expect?
Are you retarded?

Sequels are always less talked about than first seasons. I imagine the effect is compounded for sixth seasons, although there's not much precedent for that.

Hiiragi is cute

>There will never be a het doujin with Taki getting DP by Natsume and Tanuma

She looks better with the mask off.

any Hinoe lewds

>Having dragons as your familiars
What a badass.

>not having Natsume in the middle

please sempai

Natori has it way better though.

If the dragons knew about Natsume's grandfather, and those familliars are known to be an exorcist's shiki for centuries, does that mean that Natsume came from a lineage of exorcists?

>does that mean that Natsume came from a lineage of exorcists?

Yes if he is human.

DON'T LEWD OBAA-SAN!!
OBAA-SAN IS PURE. P U R E!!

well the dragon shiki did state that his look-a-like was a man so he's definitely human

>pure
>dat ass
She's practically begging to be lewded.

Last thread for 4 years so whatever.

Whenever I see lewd art of Natsume I feel something has gone wrong and my brain refuses to acknowledge it.

delete this filth

Sorry, I've just been really lazy this season, I don't think I posted in any thread so far.
Having more Natsume again after so long was great, god damn I love this series. Things like this make me glad that I've always enjoyed trying nearly everything out in any given season.
I hope I'm still here by the time we can get a S7.

Natsume is not repeat NOT for sexual.

NATSUMEGU

Was this the ladt episode?

Who was the man? His grand father?

Guess we will find out in another 3 seasons or so. And that will take maybe another 10 years

This doesn't feel okay.

I'd his Natsumeggs.

I hope you noticed she laughed too.

It's always a sad day when I have to move this show from current to finished in my notepad. When that montage started it really hit me, I figured we'd get at least 12 this time.

Sayonara

not sure why I replied to that post, sorry.

This episode was such a tease about his grandfather. One thing that confuses me is whether or not 'Natsume' was Reiko's maiden name or from marriage?

Post more.

I hope you all got the OST that came out a few wees ago.

No, please link because I'm a lazy sad person who can't look for things themselves.

Watching episode 9 right now. I'm wondering if this is a plot hole.

The characters mention that the hill is named Four Mask Hill but there has ever only been 3 masks in the shrine. How would anyone else know if there's a 4th mask if they've only ever seen 3 masks?

This season was pretty good. Aoi-chan and Kaoru were cute and Takuma-san's was especially good. I don't think it topped last season's overall quality however.
We're also getting two extra episodes, right? That's a few months away if it's from the BDs.

I'd fuck this youkai.

>Natori has it way better though.
Hakozaki is the realest nigga. Youkai drunken parties all day erry day while waiting for grandaughter ;_;

Could it be you are retarded?

iirc the legend states four mask wearing guardians of the mountain, hence the name.

they literally talk in the episode about the god and his four followers after the characters wonder about the name of the place

>implying I need anything else besides Kimi ga Yobu Namae

>not this
youtube.com/watch?v=sCSKZnpTNNE

Not bad, user. It somehow got a smile and teary eyes in one go. Good shit.

>Natsume
>Women
Fuck off, Natsume is for cute boys only.

This show soothes me and makes me a better person, I'm going to miss talking about it here even if the threads never got too much activity. It's sad to say good bye but we'll meet again ...in less than four years, hopefully.

Dont blame me, touko is just too sexy

STOP