Easily the worst US President to date. Defend this shitbag Drumpfkins I'll wait

Easily the worst US President to date. Defend this shitbag Drumpfkins I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wrong image m8 lemme fix that for ya.

>WILSON
>LBJ
>BUSH
>OBAMA
5 way tie for worst president.

Bush may have done 9/11 but 9/11was funny as hell. Scratch him off the list.

>*4

Not gonna lie, former Hillary voter here. This is fucking incredible watching Trump's presidency make America great again. But in all seriousness, we can't let him get his hands on the legals.

Trump is charismatic, and an expert at swaying a crowd and manipulating targets for his own goals.
You need to be much more than that to be a competent president.

I like president's who don't smoke crack and get us into endless wars. Sorry, he stays.

Do people actually believe Bush Did 9/11?

un-ironically the best president in modern history. At the helm of a force of nature charging through cosmos and breaking the old degenerate system into pieces to be swept away like dust. He will bring this country to it’s knees reawakening it's spiritual core.

here you go. any other brain busters?

Give him your high energy bongs!

>1 post by this ID

I love him more and more everyday. Can't wait to give him my Florida vote again.

You faggots of the north should just stop and seek help.

What specifically makes him the worst?

>I like president's who don't smoke crack and get us into endless wars. Sorry, he stays.

WTF slander is this? Just because Bill Clinton was 1/8th Black and a rapist, doesn't mean he also smoked crack.

jeese dude, not all black men.

ummmm no sweetie

We all know jet fuel cant melt steel beams.

Jews did 9/11

His dich was excellent. Killary is a genuine criminal.

And Bush was a Jew. Your point?

Have you idiots never heard of Franklin Pierce?

Speech****

Given what he has to deal with you could say he's the best president of all time. A lesser man would crumple under the torrent of horseshit that Trump has to put up it. It's the greatest underdog story of all time.

He was more irrelevant than anything.

They know he's shit. Conservatives are too prideful to admit it but they aren't relevant here anymore. Their ideas, economics, morals, character, it's all just shit. They know it. Doesn't matter, though. We're still killing off the Republican Party. We've suffered their abuse FAR too long. They are a threat to western civilization and that is NOT an exaggeration.

Make
America
Great
Again 2016-2020
Keep
America
Great 2020-2024
Maga+Kag=Magakag
Magakag=Misspell,alternatives ;
Magog
Magic
Magicks

That guy isn't Shitbag. Shitbag is an evil entity who makes everyone sad and unkind. He lives in a hot tub full of feces where his servant, Gorgar, sometimes comes along to stick his finger in his (Shitbag's) guts. I learned this from reliable sources in the intelligence community (My schizophrenic friend).

Nope. It's time for your kind to disappear. This is not your America now.

Litt flaut å måtte kalle deg for landsmann.
Du er altså helt blind til den jodiske kuken han suger på?

True. Literally serving the country he could be living like a fat rat with no worries but instead is suffering and paying his lavish life back.
He understands winning on a profound level.
God doesn’t use a perfect man to do his will he uses the deeply flawed to show his might and grace.

A fucking leaf, go figure. Faggot.

He knows his time is coming to an end. Fear. It's just fear now. And no, you don't walk away from Conspiracy, Fraud, Collusion, Treason, and Money Laundering.

That's prison time.

The savior of White people Worldwide & the homes that they created - USA,Canada,The British Isles,Europe,Russia & Australia

He can do no wrong & we'll support him whatever he does ... anything ...

Hard time in Federal Prison. LOL. I bet he's wishing he'd stayed out of politics.

Mossad sier hei :)

>YOU DISLIKE ISRAEL SO YOU MUST LIKE PALESTINE

Ha deg vekk.

Easily the worst Leaf thread to date. Sage goes in all fields.

sage

Pfffttttt skrotnisse ^_^

Namecalling means you lost.
If you didn't know.

Jobs
Military
EOs for busting trafficking rings, funding black schools, cutting regulations 2:1, lobbying bans etc
Tax reform
The most anticipated memo ever

I'm even coming around to the wall.

Just go back to fucking reddit

KYS, no one will give a shit self hating shitlib

Oh-boy!It's triggered!

bush didnt.
it was mossad

sage

He's the best President we've had in my entire life and I'm already making substantially more money than a year ago through raises and bonuses that were a direct result of his policies. That's before my taxes go down due to the tax cuts.

1 post by op.
SLIDE THREAD SAGE

Oh my, such open-minded engagement! Such a brilliant raconteur! Why not go wank off in front of your life-size Jerry Rubin poster and come back with better bait?

I'll defend when you learn to attack

Trump won't be around much longer thank god. Shitbags deserve to be BTFO.

He's saving the white race.

Your swastika is backwards you halfwit.

Drooling Joe is the next Great Ginger Hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk