How does it make you feel to know that you are living in a culturally and politically dead world...

How does it make you feel to know that you are living in a culturally and politically dead world? No one will look back on the 2000s and 2010s like they did the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s.

No one is going to look back on anything shortly user...This world is just like a multiplayer game. There are hosts. They've been found. Soon they will be killed and your reality will cease to exist. You'll know when the sky goes away completely. It will be replaced with a sensation that is so massive your ego will dissolve, unable to resist the massive gravity well. Sheer terror for the blight of mankind. What a failure you all are.

>every thread is a b8 thread
Nu-Sup Forums is embarrassing.

Here's a tip for you nu-fags. If you like a picture in the thread, steal it and move on, you don't need to post anything.

Nah we're at the dawn of the greatest culture. The anime culture.

Not true though, people lust over every decade in the 20th century and wish they could go back, the 21st century thus far has been nothing but globalist multicultural governments infringing on the privacy of their on people.

The US will never land on the moon again, develop a Mach 3.3 spy plane again or develop nuclear weapons again. The impressive part of human history is over. No one alive today has anything to fear or anything to look forward to.

post more pale goth qts ITT

Does that ass have a name attached to it or can I just close the tab?

>corpse fetish

The 90's sucked. Kys child

Thanks for reminding me

The machine won
It extends its reach
It adds protocols that only make it more resilient
There is no hope of dismantleing it
You can only try to build a bigger machine before they knock it down
Or try to save yourself some time
And put your efforts in running and hiding.

Sauce my anglo friend?

She only has like five pictures anyway, if I were you I'd just stop now, save that pic and fap to it. The rest of her pics are quite unflattering.

The 90s were cool because of the Internet. That's about it.

Unless they are of her getting blacked it's fine m8

its way more your fantasy than womens

I will look back on that ass happily

Newsflash for you. People said the same thing about the 80s and the 90s when they were the current eras.

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Looks we've got a smarty pants on the loose.

>the world is decadent, surely we are the last sane generation
t. every faggot since ancient greece

There's plenty of good culture to remember from the 2000s and 2010s if you actually looked past pleb-tier culture.

Yeah I feel that way too. I think it's because all the people who grew up in the 80s are in charge now and are telling everyone how great the 80s/90s were. It's the same with my parents that were told by their parents that the 50s were the best decade, etc. I think we will look back at the times before all the migrants and evils and think of how nice the early 2000s were.

god damn that ass bruhs, help mfe senpai im havin a dick attack

Oh they'll look back alright, they'll look back and wonder
> Why the fuck are the first few decades of every century so shit
> Why are we stuck in this 100 year cycle?

Dont confuse american culture with the world

I'd pump that rump

looks like the chick from 2 broke girls