>Mooch on Fox 1/28/18
youtu.be/4oIPEvZf5mg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCrc0X1uuso
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00010603/1202494/
youtube.com/watch?v=c6gOhYQevS0
missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Kellyanne.

>*blocks your path*

well Sup Forums?

wojak

mmm................

meeeeeee.............

meeeeeeemmmmm.........

meemooo........

March 13, 2018 --> Pennsylvania special election for the 18th Congressional District; likely Republican but the Democrats have a strong candidate and you can bet your ass that they’ll be gunning for this seat

March 13, 2018 --> Pennsylvania special election for the 18th Congressional District; likely Republican but the Democrats have a strong candidate and you can bet your ass that they’ll be gunning for this seat

Well, what is there to say? It does happen.

Remember Patriots that SAGE goes in all fields...

Real American Patriots don't vote for traitors...

>improvement to quality of life
they are supposed to be punished/corrected, not under the equivalent of house arrest

Truly a rising star in the Democratic party

Top of shoulder/back zits are just the worse and it is the only pace I get them

Awoovement!

REPOSTING

WHY DOES AP LIE SO MUCH??

WORKER BONUSES

TRUMP: "Since we passed tax cuts, roughly 3 million workers have already gotten tax cut bonuses — many of them thousands of dollars per worker."

>THE FACTS: This appears to be true, but may not be as impressive as it sounds. According to a tally of public announcements by Americans for Tax Reform, a conservative group that supported the tax law, about 3 million workers have gotten bonuses, raises or larger payments to their retirement accounts since the tax law was signed.

That's about 2 percent of the more than 154 million Americans with jobs. The Labor Department said before the tax package was signed into law that 38 percent of workers would likely get some form of bonus in 2017.

Few companies have granted across-the-board pay raises, which Trump and GOP leaders promised would result from the cut in corporate tax rates included in the overhaul. Many, such as Walmart and BB&T Bank, said they will raise their minimum wages. Walmart made similar announcements in 2015 and 2016.

>This appears to be true, but may not be as impressive as it sounds.

What a year its been already!

you think benji ever think about sucking her milkers while jerking off?

Oven.

Winning status?

So any news on the Garbage Truck of Peace? Please let it just be a horrible accident.

what kinds of things did he really say?

>tfw you believe in God

Reminder that Democrats are $422K from insolvency, which means not being able to pay your debts. I wonder if a political national committee is able to file bankruptcy? :^)

If they continue to lose money, they'll have to downsize.

mmmemmmooo......

Why the fuck doesn't Trump get some Miss Universe bitch to do the White House briefings instead of this ugly bitch who literally looks like Ms. Piggy?

100%

Since inbreeding is a huge thing for their kind I wouldn't doubt that they at least tried to have sex.

what's the likelihood of a civil war in the US following release of the memo?

well how would a woman take to being told that she is worth being used as entertainment but not worthy of having children?

>A child misgendered is a child lost.

Standard DNC talking points.

>what kinds of things did he really say?

REEEEEEEEE RELEASE THE FUCKING MEMO ALREADY STOP BEING A FUCKING TEASE

Did you see what happened with wapo when they dared call the sotu presidential? The left are zealots, and will brook no dissension.

Pence soon
youtube.com/watch?v=OCrc0X1uuso

>voting for a party that's close to bankruptcy

Lol muh bloo wahve

Don't give (You)s to schizophrenic avatarfags

Wonder if this was when the grieving families of the MS-13 victims were being applauded.

You only pay a few % of the debt every year..

>points at in god we trust

>$ 6 . 1 M I L L I O N

Yesterday's ratings,
Fox News' powerlevel is so high the other networks are disintegrating in its orbit. These are its best ratings since the 2016 debates. CNN finally broke 3 million viewers. Good for them?

I don't believe this

>11 hours with no joe

Holy shit, those are incredible numbers

I want a girlfriend with really big boobies but I don't want her to be Jewish
what should I do?
:'(

>actually defending roasties

don't let your mom take away your super powers

Please learn how actual debt works
By this logic the US became insolvent when the national debt exceeded 4 Trillion

Absolutely crazy

fucking racists, why would a proud black QUEEN listen to some orange monkey!

Mike Pence always stares Trump like father stares a son that's bit retarded.

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00010603/1202494/

tl;dr - If you want to go through all the fun terms, they have very little cash on hand (COH).

If they continue to lose money, they'll have to downsize and shutdown HQs.

i dont even believe in the concept of prison
its not biblical god never sentanced anyone to prison its a cruel treatment to bore someone to death in a cage with no freedom

you were whipped or you payed a fine or you were killed in the bible

if prison will exist you have to give them tablets that only makes sense

Speaking of booze, I figured out what was making me all sick and stuff last weekend. I've been taking Nexium 24 hour capsules (antacid things, look it up if you're not familiar). Apparently you can actually overdose on those and they make you all sweaty and pukey and sick and shit. I just looked it up today, that's exactly what was going on with me. I took two 24 hour ones a day for a few days because I have stomach issues and I thought I could quell my symptoms by just doubling the dose of these these little pills to two a day, one every 12 hours. Apparently that's not such a good idea. Gonna stop doing that shit. Maybe even cut them down to one every second day. I just thought it was harmless unless you downed the whole bottle at once. Someone notify the retard police. Or don't and let me just OD on heartburn medication.

(Sung to the tune of New York, New York)
Start spreading the news
I killed my intern.
And I got away with it!
Lori, Lori!
A secret affair
She threatened to tell
So I broke her cranium.
Lori, Lori!
I have a friend who’s a real shady M.E.
He’ll help me cover it up,
Spread lots of lies,
On radio and TV!
These murderer’s blues,
Will soon go away,
As people all forget about
Lori, Lori!

I still don't like Ryan. He's a snake faggot that lucked into being in a high position already when Trump got elected.

Go find that big tiddied white waifu user. I believe in you!

why bother going if you aren't going to pay attention? if you're going to resist, wouldnt it be a stronger image if half of the place was empty? instead of looking like you're 'taking a stand against racist drumpf' to your constituents, now you just look like an asshole

>hey illegals you are part of our history
>come on a struggle for you and no come on struggles

I don't know as I don't speak spanish

>Reminder that Democrats are $422K from insolvency

no user, the DNC is $200K from insolvency
can't understand why no one takes them seriously

Comparing apples to oranges, user.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6gOhYQevS0

do you have a lot of experience in that field with your father?

Yeah, that's their official fillings, but I'm sure these crooked fucks have tons of cash they don't report

When you have an attractive sister you kind of purge that shit from your mind, well, at least if you are healthy.
As other posters have said, inbreeding is a treasured pastime of the zoggers, but in the event that he's not a total creep, it's probably crossed his mind and then been immediately purged.

this is the scariest shit ive seen in my life

>carlson at nearly 5 million

Many sanctuary cities have organizations that aid and abet illegal immigrants. By having rapid response teams that alert illegals and act on tips of impending ICE and Customs and Border Patrol raids, they encourage and promote criminal activity.

RIGHT WING ICING SQUADS
This operation is intended to disrupt if not outright stop their ability to spread their subversion. This will be done through wasting their resources. This also has the potential to shut them down entirely if they overstep and commit a crime themselves such as obstruction of justice.
>False raid reports will make these organizations waste time, manpower, and money chasing nothing.
>There is no way for any of these organizations to know the veracity of the tips.
>Creates a panic in the illegal communities.
>The loss of feeling safe might be enough to send the illegal immigrants packing on their own.

In addition to this, the news could be gold. The leftists who are beyond reasoning with will see it as white supremacy in action, racism, blah blah blah who cares, but anyone on the fence will see the stuff like posting security (as if they can or will do anything about it) as absurd. Robbing them of yet another subversive tool is the best way to put them down.

Add to the hotline list in pic related if you have new numbers.

Proof of concept: >missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/

the press and gop should be finding out exactly who these dems are and identifying them by name and district

>b-b-but trump's approval rate is 34%
>97% republicans, 43% democrats, and 72% independent approve his first SOTU
really makes you think

Has anyone told people in real life that the "muh Russians" conspiracy theory by the Democrats is akin to "muh jews" ?

You could also just compare it to "muh Obama's birth certificate" to get the point across

Use your knowledge of your area for target selection. Report places where illegals are likely to gather such as hispanic churches, certain schools, suspect businesses, advocacy group meetings, protests, etc. Note that many of these places are not ones that ICE or CBP is legally able to enter, but they do wait outside and surveil sites. It is best if you know for a fact that there are illegals there. Make it believable and name one of the agencies involved in enforcement of immigration law (ICE or CBP) in your tip as in "I heard a guy at school say his dad has reported some of my undocumented classmates to Customs" or that "an associate who is a cop mentioned knowledge of a impending ICE raid on February whatever after church". The less time they have to act, the more likely they are to rush in and make mistakes. Whatever story you want to back it with, just make it reasonably believable.

Save any correspondence or record if able to catch them in any potential illegal activity. Feel free to report the organizations themselves to law enforcement if you come up with any evidence. God speed anons.

Wow. that's a YUGE lead for Fox.

0%, liberals wont do shit even if we put obama in the White House oubliette for trump to torment

Rep. Dixie Normis

>McCabe will get $1.8 million from his pension after he's officially gone
This needs to be stopped, fucker is corrupt and broke the law at multiple levels

every day is just one day closer ot the race war...

why do people tune into fox for it?

>muh russia

that's actually a fair summary of what he said
also trannies

>4.945

Whoa

>11.705

HOLY SHIT

Hoyer the guy sitting down..stood and clapped 1 time and Pelosi was in his ear caught on camera. shes a vile cunt

100% guarantee that truck can be traced to the Clinton foundation

>mfw Drumpfaloos think Drumpf gave a good SOTU speech

Mmmmm

We will fight for you and we’re not going anywhere or something

because everything aside fox and cspan is completely unwatchable and cspans always it a weird place on the dial

Boomers.

Trump has literally grabbed the media by the pussy...

We could use bots to spam it too so these are useless against real ice raids

I'm not defending them.
I'm saying is that the picture is true, that men are not as nice to a woman after they reject them.

But there should be no mystery as to why that is though.
"Lets just be friends" means
>Hey, can you still give me all of this free positive male attention to boost my ego?
>All for free, without me being expected to return anything?
>Why?
>Because I deem you not fit to breed with, silly
>But I enjoy you taking me places and treating me better than anyone I've ever me :D
>Huh?!
>Why are you offended!
>pfft! Men are such jerks!