WHY WOULD Sup Forums SUPPORT CATALAN INDEPENDECE

Guys look, I know there has been many independence movements that were cool, like when USA became a state or the confederates. BUT THIS IS A COMPLETLY DIFFERENT KIND OF SEPARATISM. Why would Sup Forums support a bunch of EUROUCKS COMMIES that only want independence TO BRING MORE RAPEFUGEES or to INCREASE WELFARE?
VIDEO RELATED : youtube.com/watch?v=lLbK-yj_yYk

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/Why-Israel-should-oppose-the-Catalonia-referendum-506267
theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/31/this-is-over-puigdemonts-catalan-independence-doubts-caught-on-camera
politica.elpais.com/politica/2018/01/31/actualidad/1517392006_512575.html
archive.is/INOt1
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=157&v=ghhL4tnpgXY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Neves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DO NOT FALL FOR THE TRAP, SPAIN IS Sup Forums ALLY NOT KEKTALONIA.
T.Catalan

Catalonia uber alles
Catalonia is hardcore anti-Zionist
The Jews fear the Catalonian
"the independence movement is led by violent radicals who are as anti-Israel as they are anti-Spanish." - jpost.com/Opinion/Why-Israel-should-oppose-the-Catalonia-referendum-506267

Because more of /pol is communist than you realise.

Also what welfare would you have to support if Catalonia is no longer part of your country?

I said that they want to give rapefugees more welfare, and they want them to vote and have the more easy for them in here as posible. We all know that this only leds to more muslims here.

Sure

Because no one should be forced to live under Spanish or French rule especially not Germanic people.

I don't know if you're trolling or just retarded. Spain was all dominated by visigoths and all has germanic dna, aswell as celtic and iberian

Catalonia Republic kills the EU
>This kills the Poor Spainfaggot.
M-MUH EUROPEAN UNION!1

lol, why even keep us in spain anyways? we arent Spanish, were catalan. seems retarded to me

U stupid cunt. They would love to be in EU they have said it. The only ones that do not want it are the CUP (comunists)

>Tfw Today Carles was victim of Fake News.
Yes, the elite is afraid.

Because u can't be catalan without being spanish. Catalonia is part of spain since the S.V a.c. Spain is the third oldest nation of the world and has the most epic histoy and better warriors of all the world.

I kind of like the idea of Commies seperating from the rest of the country, I only worry about poor Barcelona but let them try and fail a 2nd time at this Communism shit and Catalonia might end up the most Capitalist anti-SJW part of Europe.

It's none of my business anyway, I have no say in whether it happens or not.

>Implying jews are with one of the mosy catholic nation in the world that has an old tradition of expelling them and that in our last regime publicly dennounced masons and left conspiracies.

Well as catalan I don't care how anti-SJW or capitalist it would get. Im spanish and always will be and I only wish for the best of my whole nation.

Ah another retarded low IQ spaniard who can't function or make decisions without the state propaganda being spood fed to him. Wonderful. You are a reason why Catalan independence should happen.

The EU needs Catalonia to be under spain and spain needs catalonia to pay for all their low iq poor citizens welfare and bills. If Catalonia leaves spain they no longer have to pay lion share portions to other parts of spain's economy because of their idiotic and lazy citizens. If Catalonia succeeds in independence it sets a clear precedent for other countries to follow and do the same thus breaking the EU apart.

The spanish constitution is a joke and still very much remains an authoritarian machine under the guise of democracy. It's so much worse because it is an arm for the EU and EU interests. You have to be retarded, a wellfare recipient or a propagandist or maybe all three to not support Catalan Independence.Catalan Independence is bad for the European Union and spanish wellfare.

No discussion about today's news
'This is over': Puigdemont's Catalan independence doubts caught on camera
>Ousted president’s private messages caught on TV cameras reveal admission of defeat
theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/31/this-is-over-puigdemonts-catalan-independence-doubts-caught-on-camera

Puigdemont's mobile messages: "This is over. Ours have sacrificed us "
>The former president recognizes the messages to Comín: "I am human and sometimes I also doubt"
politica.elpais.com/politica/2018/01/31/actualidad/1517392006_512575.html

Catalonia's ex-leader Carles Puigdemont just can't win
archive.is/INOt1

Vamos Catalan!

This what Puigdemont's messages allegedly said:
"We will be living the last days of the Catalan republic..."
"I suppose you know that it's over. Our people have sacrificed us. At least me. You will still be ministers (I hope and want that), but I have already been sacrificed ..."
"Moncloa's plan has won." (referring to the Spanish government.)
"I don't know what is left of my life (I hope there's a lot!), but I will dedicate it to putting these two years in order and to protecting my reputation. I have been damaged by slandered, rumors, lies, I have endured them for a common goal. This has come to an end and I will have to dedicate my life to self defense."
in archive.is/INOt1

Ah another retarded low IQ catalan who can't function or make decisions without the regional propaganda being spood fed to him. Wonderful. You are a reason why tabarnia independence should happen.
Catalonia needs tabarnia to pay for all their low iq poor citizens welfare and bills. If Tabarnia leaves Catalonia they no longer have to pay lion share portions to other parts of catalonia's economy because of their idiotic and lazy citizens. If Tabarnia succeeds in independence it sets a clear precedent for other regions to follow and do the same thus breaking catalonia apart.

You have to be retarded, a wellfare recipient or a propagandist or maybe all three to not support Tabarnia Independence. Tabarnia Independence is bad for Catalonia wellfare.

Yes, I saw it. But it only confirms what we all knew. Not like memetalonia was getting real anytime soon.

"but in a tweet addressing the issue Wednesday, Puigdemont appeared to confirm their authenticity, saying he simply had a moment of doubt. He added that he was determined to continue his bid for the presidency."

>"I am a human being and there are times when I also have doubts. I am also the President and I will neither shrink nor step back as a matter of respect, thankfulness and compromise with our citizens and the country. We go on!" he wrote.
He also criticized the violation of his privacy.

>Hardcore anti-zionist
>Flag is a masonic symbol
nice try

He lost all the rights to privacy when he became a criminal.

Yes absolutly ridiculous and his source is an opinion of one jew in some newspaper.

It's basically a South American-tier flag

Ofc

forgot to put pic

DAILY REMINDER.

>Catalonia is hardcore anti-Zionist
kek

Notice how that shapes um a Masonic apron

HAHAHAHAHA I unironically have thought of this many times. I'm even thinking of voting podemos.

>Catalans are the Jews of Spain

>We'll never see him go onto TV and say the magic words "Españoles, la democracia ha muerto." and stop the jewish trick of (((democracy))) and (((eu))).

Yes our monarchy has gone full cuck. He was kinda light of hope in the days of the declaration of independence but, he is not /ourguy/.

>reaching this much
it's laughable

I would support an idependent Kingdom Arragon.

Never Give Up Hope, brother. God never gave up on us Iberians, Carriers of the Catholic glory! God has a special place for us, because we didn't still let Him Go

Of course you do. You love taking the jewish advice

Sure the iberian peninsule will rise again with it's empires, maybe just one united.
HAHAHAHAHAHA so based.

Kek, jewish advice, when?

just look at that man...

The Iberian Peoples deserve to be united once again to carry the Flag of Christ further beyond

Fuck Catalonia kek, if anything I would rather see Aragon seperate, now that would be something to watch. I've been to Catalonia, and its fucking nigger tier place and full of fucking long nosed snakes. Spanish Inquisition when Pablo?

I said I would support the idependence of Kingdom Aragon, not Commune of Catalonia. See here

this should've died out months ago.

Now. you just have to Release the Memo
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=157&v=ghhL4tnpgXY

That is a very retarded point, I must say. The only time the kingdom of Aragon where independent was during the reconquista and when it finished it was united with castille and formed the first global empire. Why would we want to lose all of our recent history and be a smaller and weaker kingdom?
And who the fuck would reclaim the throne?

Jews

because it's funny watching the Spanish suffer from the same Marxist filth we are all experiencing right now.

Then why not help each other and try to redpill as many as we can, my fellow leaf?

Maybe a goy from Habsburg, better than Bourbon.
Stfu you filthy shitskin nigger, you Portuguese are subhumans, even in comparison with Spaniards.

Spain is 90+% white. I can't say the same for you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Neves portugese mathematician better than any austrian cuck

LOOOOOL

if you cry loud enough maybe the muslims will go easy on your sister. so keep crying

Catalonia is a dog's place, (((Anarchists))) live there, and communists support them, fuck em.

Sure, just like this, cry me a river.

Still we would be weaker and lose our history and what makes us spanish, also we could have habsburg king in spain too. So still a retarded argument.

Also, Portugal was part of the reconquista and then had a huge empire, to with a far-right regime like us.

What exactly did your country?

to end

ill support whatever gets the most people killed or bootyblasted

Honestly it's no wonder you Mediterraneans get along so well with the Catholics considering both your penchants for pre-pubescent boi pucci

Remember the magic power of Habsburg.
Pic related.

That territory was held for the spanish army, the tercios had no challenge in europe.
That is for us spanish to be proud, not you.

you got something to say burger boy?

Hue hue, you Untermenschen only inherited Naples, actually by Aragonese, not by Castilians. The mighty Herrenrasse Austrian inherited Hugary, Bohemia, Milan, etc. How can you compete? You subhumans are the ancestors of the beaners, go kill yourself.

We should deport all Commies to a single country and give them freedom to rule it as they please, then we can have fun watching them starve to death like North Koreans.

Catalonia independance is a 8 second meme. It will never happen.

>Catalonia needs to enter EU to be relevant politically, diplomatically, economically
>Without it, Barcelona port influence fall down
>Any country which want to enter EU needs to be acknowledge by referendum in France
>So a referendum in France
>French people will NEVER allows a Spain secession, for obvious historical reasons
>Spain monarchy descent from French one
>Spain are our historical ally
>Spain secession means secession in France possible
>French Republic is one and can't be divide

Absolutly, at least you guys have a nice constitution that doesn't allow partys that want to secede. We should learn of you, portugal or even germany in that matter.

unfortunately the mutt thing doesn't work in reverse because leafs are self aware and actively encourage any meme that brings us more attention

Actually, Canacucks are 62%.

Good thing tribalism doesn't mean anything to me

Not only that, also you're missing the most huge part of it that was america, that was spainsh soil too